Which religion are you? Debate inside

Static

Which is Better?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better?

• Firefox
    • Opera
    • Microsoft

To the best of my knowledge, there is no rule against debating. If there is and i missed it, I will gladly comply and cease debating.

Debate/Discuss: Which religion is the fastest way to inner peace? I realized after i posted this that if the debate is which religion makes the most sense, we will end up strangling ourselves, so this will probably end up as a disscussion.

I personally think that Buddhism is the fastest way to inner peace. When i practiced buddhism, it taught me a great deal of stress relief and emotional control, and I learned from it what I believe to be the truth.

Please discuss how you feel about religion (or lack of it) has affected you/your lifestyle.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im religion KA ill be realeasing the ten commandments of KA and the bible KA soon :lol:

BTW KA is a Clan on every game ive played the clan KA was handed down to me by a person named grim from nevver winter nights now i am the rightfull owner KA used to be the #1 Clan on Never Winter Nights until those filthy Yuan Clan ppl cam and stole 75% of KA's Members

KA also means Kick A$$ its the real name of the clan

Roman Catholic. But my religion has nothing to do with who i hang out with or like, we have different beleifs it doesnt matter. But in my opinion the dumbest religion is Luciferism, the act of worshiping the devil. Not to be confused with satanism which is following the spirit of the devil i.e Caring about yourself more than others

But ya have to respect peoples beleifs even if ya dont agree :P

Except Scientology.

Roman Catholic. But my religion has nothing to do with who i hang out with or like' date=' we have different beleifs it doesnt matter. But in my opinion the dumbest religion is Luciferism, the act of worshiping the devil. Not to be confused with satanism which is following the spirit of the devil i.e Caring about yourself more than others

But ya have to respect peoples beleifs even if ya dont agree :P

Except Scientology.

[/quote']

HEY! Remove the EXCEPT SCIENTOLOGY THING RIGHT NOW!!!

That sounds made up >.>"

I'm Catholic, my dad's Anglokin ( I can't spell it ) My moms a damn Jehova's witness and my brothers Anglokin. I am catholic because so is my grand-father, and I'm glad. I beleive in it the most. I occasionally find myself defending my religion agaisnt my family because I don't share there beliefs

Archived