1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is Better?

• Firefox
    • Opera
    • Microsoft

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We worship Ceres on the Dark and the Inside of the Moon, as we are from the dwarf planet of Ceres (The planet in the asteroid belt) originally, I've no idea what you drunkards in the centre of the moon believe in, always consuming that slime... and the light side of the moon, I don't know, we don't go there, ever.

Yeah it probably will' date=' but I think the topic maker knows that.

[/quote']

Well, at least this time i probably wont get banned for insulting islam. (Sals runescape forums...) http://runescape.salmoneus.net/forums/index.php?act=Search&CODE=show&searchid=3ab901017b3fc25356c324eb87556de0&search_in=posts&result_type=topics&highlite=%2Bstatic

oh, and Bhim, doesn't the scientologist church charge you for the "tests" that they do to see how many thetans you have?

Well' date=' this isn't much of a dabate :/

Let's debate something :D

[/quote']

sounds good, should we debate which religion is right and cut each others heads off over the holy land or should i make another debate thread discussing America's affect on the world over the past 7 years (and 7 months)?

Religions based off of opinion so not too much to debate. The americas affect would be better because we could use facts. It should be interesting, because were pretty diverse here and could get alot of opinions. Even though I'm canadian i think it could touch some nerves.

Religions based off of opinion so not too much to debate. The americas affect would be better because we could use facts. It should be interesting' date=' because were pretty diverse here and could get alot of opinions. Even though I'm canadian i think it could touch some nerves.

[/quote']

go for it, I savor the day that I can make a kid say "but thats what my mommy told me" and knowing some of the newbies on this forum, I may be able to pull it off here. :P

Agnostic' date=' althlough I'm atheist to some things. [sarcasm'](Whaaaaa? YOU CAN'T BE BOTH! You have to deside! Thats why it isn't multi-option!)[/sarcasm]

Dont you hate idiots who think you have to be one thing. There so used to their own conformity that the idea of someone who not only disagrees with them, but agrees with more than one idealism that is not their own scares them into saying something as sumb as your sarcasm.

Archived