HULK ARCHTYPE UPDATED

Mrcool210

I realize I posted about these before. But i have been working on them still, have made some new cards and updated some effects, so any tips are still appreciated, As I'm also still trying to see what I might want to make next. Oh and if you guys have any ideas for Hulk Cards I'll gladly see about making them.

Banner 2.jpg

Devil Hulk.jpg

Grey Hulk.jpg

Immortal Hulk.jpg

Red Hulk.jpg

Red She Hulk.jpg

Rick Jones.jpg

Savage Hulk.jpg

She-Hulk.jpg

Totally Awesome Hulk.jpg

Worldbreaker Hulk.jpg

Joe Fixit Hulk.jpg

Maestro Hulk.jpg

Professor Hulk.jpg

Control.jpg

Gamma Field.jpg

Gamma Infusion.jpg

Green Door.jpg

Rage From Beyond The Grave.jpg

Rage Of The Monster Within.jpg

Strongest One There Is.jpg

The Green Team.jpg

Don't Make Me Angry.jpg

Gamma Absorption.jpg

Gamma Study.jpg

Gamma-Heal.jpg

Quick To Anger.jpg

• 1 month later...

Wouldn't it make more sense if Professor Hulk was a fusion of Bruce, Savage Hulk and Grey Hulk? because...he is in the comics? Why does Joe Fixit have more ATK points than Savage Hulk? his whole deal is that he's a weaker smarter Hulk.

I'd say it would make more sense if Maestro would be summoned by tributing like Savage Hulk or be a ritual monster like World breaker Hulk. He is meant to be his own persona and isn't really a fusion of Banner and Savage Hulk. The deck has tons of search power with basically every card searching Bruce Banner and has massive attack points too, seems too much.

I like the idea, although Devil Hulk and Immortal Hulk are the same being. That image shows the One Below All. It would be quite nice to see some Hulk villain yugioh cards too like Abomination, Absorbing man, Leader, U foes etc 

Archived