Active for the first time

ScriptSlash

Hey friends!

I've been on YCM for a while but I've never been active in the forums before. I mostly used the Card Marker to satisfy my urge to make my own cards (because the current state of YGO is too much for me).

Online I go by Script. I plan to change my username to represent that once I've posted enough. I've been into YGO since I was little, and my favorite Monsters were the Harpie Ladies. Today the only card I physically own is the Harpie Queen. I'm an avid gamer, horror enthusiast, scriptwriter, and certified Gay[TM].

I hope we'll have fun together in our creative endeavors! ❤️

1 minute ago, Tythe Scora said:

Hello, fine person! Welcome (formally) to YCM!

As a writer/editor myself, I hope I'll be able to see some of your creative works. 😁

Hope ya enjoy your stay!

I wasn't planning on posting any writing, but now that I think about it maybe I could create some narrative surrounding the decks I make 😁

Hey, Script! We have been having some interactions already, but to make it formal: Welcome to YCM!

I myself am an avid gamer as well, although I prefer old school games. I also have a book I'm writing, and I'm rediscovering the passion of drawing xD. Looks like we have two or three interests in common 🙂

See ya around.

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hey, Script! We have been having some interactions already, but to make it formal: Welcome to YCM!

I myself am an avid gamer as well, although I prefer old school games. I also have a book I'm writing, and I'm rediscovering the passion of drawing xD. Looks like we have two or three interests in common 🙂

See ya around.

Thankoo friend. Being a writer was always my dream, but I do enjoy drawing a lot, I'm just not the best at it, especially when it comes to drawing humans.

Archived