The Show Will Go On [Serious]

Ember McLain

Breaking character for a small second to give some horribly timed news. I have come under the weather after having been exposed to Covid-19. I am under quarantine on dorm at my trade school. My activity may drop as a result and I do so apologize, this is something I really wanted to do for YCM. I am by no means dying, but I very likely have contracted the virus and will give a proper update upon confirmation. As far as I am aware, I am not high risk. I am 20 years old, as well as in good health and don't suffer from any major disabilities atm. Just wanted to shed some light on this so you guys don't think I just gave up. Good news is that this gives me ample time to finish up a book I started this week. Stay safe everyone, I will do my best to remain as active as possible.

oh no 😞 That damn virus. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I agree with Mr. Melon. Also, if you feel like it, when you want to be distracted from the quarantine and convalescence period , you can tell us what's your book is about, unless it's something too personal that you'd rather not, or if you simply feel like resting it's quite alright.

Remember, you're an immortal monster, you can shrug off this sickness like it's nothing!

• 2 weeks later...

Good news: I am now Covid free. It's been rough but I am relatively okay. It seems like an eon ago now but I hope you all had a happy halloween despite it all. We only had 1 participant in this year's Masq, which is fine, it's better than no one. Here's hopin next year is better! I will be constructing a prize for the winner as I settle back into normal life. Until then, here's a song!

Archived