[STL1] Fairy Tail Cards

Rochka.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

Fairy Tail - Rochka
lv 4 LIGHT
Spellcaster/Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can have your opponent gain 500 LP, then, have them look of the top 3 cards of your Deck and choose 1 of them to add to your hand, also shuffle the rest back into your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Fairy Tail - Rochka" once per turn. If this card battles, before damage calculation: You can send this card to the GY.
ATK/1850 DEF/1000

FairyTail.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1
Fairy Tail
Continous Spell Card
You can reveal 1 Spellcaster monster in your hand that has 1850 ATK and a name different to the face-up monsters you control; immedatly after this effect resolves, Normal Summon/Set that monster. You can only use this effect of "Fairy Tail" once per turn. Each turn, the first time you would take battle or effect damage while you control a Spellcaster monster with 1850 original ATK, you do not.

I like how the spell is continuous so it lets you run both it and "Grand Spiritual Art - Ichirin".  Makes Fairy Tail/Charmer a bit stronger.  I wonder how many more 1850 ATK Spellcasters we'll get?

That monster is ok.  It's like a mini Upstart where you get the worst of the top 3 cards.  I've been playing a few Highlander-style games and it could be useful there, but irl, not really.  Kinda curious about that last effect.  Is it meant to be flavor?  Or does it have a specific use that I'm just not seeing?

2 hours ago, Mr Melon said:

I like how the spell is continuous so it lets you run both it and "Grand Spiritual Art - Ichirin".  Makes Fairy Tail/Charmer a bit stronger.  I wonder how many more 1850 ATK Spellcasters we'll get?

That monster is ok.  It's like a mini Upstart where you get the worst of the top 3 cards.  I've been playing a few Highlander-style games and it could be useful there, but irl, not really.  Kinda curious about that last effect.  Is it meant to be flavor?  Or does it have a specific use that I'm just not seeing?

I think its a case with its second effect if you also control a stronger monster that if the opponent tries to attack it, you can send it to the GY dodge damage.

Archived