Since we have some staff again....

Sleepy

I'd like to petition for the giant red sign at "Custom Cards" be removed from the entrance of those forums.
A simple "Rules" sticky at the top (of regular size) is good enough, and it is just mildly inconvenient to scroll a screen and a half past it every time and then getting to the regular pinned threads, THEN we get to start seeing the list of threads users actually post.

I think that giant text was originally placed there as a "DO YOU SEE THE RULES NOW!" towards the users that used "IDK the rules or where to find them" as an excuse (which would still keep happening regardless I bet xD ). 

If you guys could look into how that is done, I think it'd be great xO
I hope Sakura didn't implant that too deep into the code to mess with hahaha.

yes wow that's disgusting 

i don't have a clue how to go about changing it but perhaps nyx will or flame should at least have the required information 

as there is nothing else going on this is currently priority number 1, which doesn't mean i will necessarily actually get anything done but i will try 

25 minutes ago, Enguin said:

yes wow that's disgusting 

i don't have a clue how to go about changing it but perhaps nyx will or flame should at least have the required information 

as there is nothing else going on this is currently priority number 1, which doesn't mean i will necessarily actually get anything done but i will try 

I believe you would go into the admincp, go under community tab, forum section, custom cards, then edit that and go into...idk one of the setting tabs there (might have to go to them each individually idk how it was set up)

3 minutes ago, God Emperor Cow said:

I believe you would go into the admincp, go under community tab, forum section, custom cards, then edit that and go into...idk one of the setting tabs there (might have to go to them each individually idk how it was set up)

yes i realised i could access admincp was having a look and could not work out where this would be on it but it was only a glance really it's heading towards 5am so i go bed now but tomorrow i fix hopefully 

alright i have sorted it, there's an option to have subforums display their rules which was turned on i have turned off now

i was pleasantly surprised to find it this easy as i did not think something that ugly could possibly be a feature on a toggle switch but there you go

looked again out of curiosity and when you go to turn it on again you are given a text box like you have for anything else so the fact it was giant red itallics is the doing of whatever psychopath set it up that way 

8 minutes ago, Enguin said:

alright i have sorted it, there's an option to have subforums display their rules which was turned on i have turned off now

i was pleasantly surprised to find it this easy as i did not think something that ugly could possibly be a feature on a toggle switch but there you go

looked again out of curiosity and when you go to turn it on again you are given a text box like you have for anything else so the fact it was giant red itallics is the doing of whatever psychopath set it up that way 

Sakura

Archived