Trying to Bypass an Error

Sleepy

Question

So I've been trying to post something for a few days and have been going through edits to see what is causing me to fail at it.
At first it was a combination of a quote + several "drag and drop" images I uploaded from Imgur, each inside a spoiler.
I tried to reduce things in hopes I could make it work segmented into multiple posts but it keeps giving me this sign:

tlYBGfS.png

It seems like it is something out of my hands, but at the same time I have the feeling it is something that's happening for a highly specific set of conditions... 

4 answers to this question

• Administrators
On 1/10/2021 at 12:33 AM, Sleepy said:

So I've been trying to post something for a few days and have been going through edits to see what is causing me to fail at it.
At first it was a combination of a quote + several "drag and drop" images I uploaded from Imgur, each inside a spoiler.
I tried to reduce things in hopes I could make it work segmented into multiple posts but it keeps giving me this sign:

Reveal hidden contents

It seems like it is something out of my hands, but at the same time I have the feeling it is something that's happening for a highly specific set of conditions... 

Go ahead and try your post again, and let me know if you encounter the same error.

1 hour ago, YCMaker said:

I can see a PHP error showing in the admin logs related to the post. I've reached out to Invision Support regarding the error - will keep you updated.

No doubt some will call me a bootlicker for this. I really disagree with some of your moderation choices, but I am very grateful for all the technical fixes you're doing to the site to make it a smoother experience. Thank you

On 1/12/2021 at 7:10 PM, YCMaker said:

Go ahead and try your post again, and let me know if you encounter the same error.

For the size of the post I intend, it currently surpasses my energy levels but will get to it on Saturday.

Archived