Hungry Hungry Kuriboh [Written]

Hungry Hungry Kuriboh
Trap Card
You can activate this card from your hand. Activate this card when you would take damage. Increase your LP equal to the damage you would of taken instead, then, Special Summon 1 "Hungry Hungry Kuriboh Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 300 /DEF ?) in Defense Position, also, this tokens DEF is equal to the amount of damage you would of taken. All battle damage you take involving a "Hungry Hungry Kuriboh Token" becomes 0. You can only activate 1 "Hungry Hungry Kuriboh" per turn.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2021 at 11:23 AM, Tinkerer said:

What do you mean?  Where does it imply that you have to discard/summon/reveal?

"you activate this card from your hand" I'm asking what does that entail... I thought it was a monster

2 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

"you activate this card from your hand" I'm asking what does that entail... I thought it was a monster

It's a trap.

He's saying you can activate it directly from your hand when the activation conditions are met; it just means you don't have to Set the card and wait.

On 5/9/2021 at 11:48 PM, Thomas★Zero said:

Hungry Hungry Kuriboh
Trap Card
You can activate this card from your hand. Activate this card when you would take damage. Increase your LP equal to the damage you would of taken instead, then, Special Summon 1 "Hungry Hungry Kuriboh Token" (Fiend-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 300 /DEF ?) in Defense Position, also, this tokens DEF is equal to the amount of damage you would of taken. All battle damage you take involving a "Hungry Hungry Kuriboh Token" becomes 0. You can only activate 1 "Hungry Hungry Kuriboh" per turn.

Well balanced

2 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

It's a trap.

He's saying you can activate it directly from your hand when the activation conditions are met; it just means you don't have to Set the card and wait.

I realized that during my second comment

On 5/9/2021 at 11:48 PM, Thomas★Zero said:

Hungry Hungry Kuriboh
Trap Card

What do you think?

1886081040_createcard(1).jpeg.9e9b795e052470cc0942561a122b06fa.jpeg

Archived