Elemental HERO Neos - Rebound

Marslaven

Man, it has been a fat minute since I posted here. So, in celebration of me coming back (possibly temporarily) here's a card that was sitting in my drafts for a minute. And when I day a minute, I mean like 3 years.

[Elemental HERO Neos - Rebound]

Level 6 / LIGHT

Warrior / Effect

(This card is always treated as "Elemental HERO Neos".) If you control a face-up "Neo-Spacian" monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.  Once per turn, you can discard 1 card, add 1 "Neos" "Neo-Space" or "Neo-Spacian" card from your Deck to your hand.

Elemental HERO Neos - Rebound.png

1. The same or better in every aspect except getting the support from the normal HERO cards.

2. I think this would get grand mole to see more play in elemental hero decks.

3. having a searcher is very nice since this even works on the spell traps.

On 6/4/2021 at 12:33 PM, ITSUKOSOADO said:

1. The same or better in every aspect except getting the support from the normal HERO cards.

2. I think this would get grand mole to see more play in elemental hero decks.

3. having a searcher is very nice since this even works on the spell traps.

1. I think back when I made this, I was experimenting with rainbow neos and realized having a level 6 vanilla clogging your hand sucks SO MUCH so basically I wanted to replace it with a better version. I will say, that "(This card is always treated as "Elemental HERO Neos")." text was added recently. It was just the effect for the longest time.

2. It freaking better. I can see it now.

3. I think it needed to work with the spell/traps. otherwise, the contact fusions would be nigh unplayable. Not that they aren't already, but still.

44 minutes ago, Marslaven said:

1. I think back when I made this, I was experimenting with rainbow neos and realized having a level 6 vanilla clogging your hand sucks SO MUCH so basically I wanted to replace it with a better version. I will say, that "(This card is always treated as "Elemental HERO Neos")." text was added recently. It was just the effect for the longest time.

2. It freaking better. I can see it now.

3. I think it needed to work with the spell/traps. otherwise, the contact fusions would be nigh unplayable. Not that they aren't already, but still.

Neos is level 7, but yeah, high level Normal monsters need a lot of support, which is why all Normal monster support tends to be what would be considered broken on an Effect monster.

Yeah, too good, this card should be banned

1. 2700 attack for level 6 monster????!!!!! (goyo guardian dont count, its a synchro)

2. it can search everything

3. You can summon this card any times you want if you have this card

4. Its not hard once per turn, so with this card you can add another copy of this card, use it effect, ss, add another, ss and add something else

in other words: TOO OP

20 hours ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

1. 2700 attack for level 6 monster????!!!!! (goyo guardian dont count, its a synchro)

4. Its not hard once per turn, so with this card you can add another copy of this card, use it effect, ss, add another, ss and add something else

Scapegoat isn't banned, and it's basically a free Link 4

On 6/11/2021 at 1:58 AM, PioRTek Skiba said:

2500 ATK and a hard OPT would be nice but I don't think this card is ban worthy.

On 6/13/2021 at 1:13 PM, PioRTek Skiba said:

Its limited to 1, so chance that you get it is 1/40 or more, this card can search itself, easly man power and link 4 too like u said

It's only 1/40 if you only draw 1 card to start. The real probability is different since you draw 5, meaning you have a 12.5% (1/8) chance of starting with it in your opening hand (15% if you go second, thus starting with 6 cards) but assuming a standard 40-card deck where you don't draw it in your opening hand, your chances of drawing it never go below 1/35.

Archived