Neos caught the Toon virus | Elemental HERO Toon Neos [PrimeAceJohn]

PrimeAceJohn

RoULcNR.png?1

Elemental HERO Toon Neos
LIGHT | [Level 7]
[Warrior / Toon / Effect]
Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked, you can shuffle this card into your Deck, then activate 1 of the following effects:
- Special Summon 1 “Toon” monster (except "Elemental HERO Toon Neos") from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions; but it cannot attack this turn.
- Add 1 “Toon” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
ATK/ 2500   DEF/ 2000

Artwork is formed/designed by me
Edits are done by me
CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:

Konami, Google Images
Series 10 Template Creds: 9558able

Maybe I'm delirious today because I've been making power boosting to everyone's cards.

Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked, you can shuffle this card into your Deck; Special Summon 1 “Toon” monster  from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions, then you can add 1 “Toon” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand if you do the monster summoned by this effect can't attack this turn.

3 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Maybe I'm delirious today because I've been making power boosting to everyone's cards.

Cannot attack the turn it is Summoned. While you control "Toon World" and your opponent controls no Toon monsters, this card can attack your opponent directly. At the end of the Damage Step, if this card attacked, you can shuffle this card into your Deck; Special Summon 1 “Toon” monster  from your hand, Deck, or GY, ignoring its Summoning conditions, then you can add 1 “Toon” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand if you do the monster summoned by this effect can't attack this turn.

Yeah this is the first Toon card I've ever made so I'm not the most in-touch with archetype balance of this specific archetype. But your recommendation is not that bad. At first glance, I thought it was pretty OP but it does have me thinking a bit.

Archived