Majespecter Link

Mr. Best Male 2008

grtFuW4.jpg

[Pendulum Effect]
If a WIND Spellcaster-Type monster you control is Tributed (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your GY or Pendulum Zone. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

[Monster Effect]
1 "Majespecter" monster
If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Majespecter" Monster from your Deck to your Extra Deck face-up, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters, except "Majespecter" monsters. You can only use this effect of "Majespecter Bird - Aosagibi" once per turn. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone. Cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponent's card effects.

First card in like 69 years. Art is awful couldn't find anything that it the Majespecter vibe and fit the creature I needed. Forgot to add the Link/Effect after Spellcaster but oh well

Haven't seen anything Majespecter-related in a long time. Seeing this card reminds me just how much I disliked the archetype. XD

Still, the card works on a thematic/balance level. The only issue is that you need a separate condition to Special Summon it from the GY (you can't put that effect as a pendulum effect since it'd be a monster when it's in the GY). Other than that, everything looks good.

6 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Haven't seen anything Majespecter-related in a long time. Seeing this card reminds me just how much I disliked the archetype. XD

Still, the card works on a thematic/balance level. The only issue is that you need a separate condition to Special Summon it from the GY (you can't put that effect as a pendulum effect since it'd be a monster when it's in the GY). Other than that, everything looks good.

Yeah that was lazy copy pasting from me from Diabolos. It would have to be separated between Pend and Monster effect.

Archived