Aqursaqua [my first ever water waifu] (written)

Loleo

Aqursaqua

level 7

WATER

Aqua/effect

1200/1800

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Can only be special summoned from face up banished by banishing water monsters from the GY with total levels equal or greater then 15. You can discard this card; add 2 water monsters from your deck to your hand whose total levels equals 8. All WATER monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each banished water monster. If a monster would be banished from your GY you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only use one effect or summon "Aqursaqua" once per turn.

This glorious priestess of the sea overseas all those that dwell beneath the water. One day she met bears and decided they shall be favored by the sea. Despite her assistance and the raw power bears hold, Aqursaqua decided the only way to truly help her precious cubs was to join their cause. She brings speed to their devastating blows.

Bonus:

Fotiseamo - the seas Tune over 

Continuous spell

Once per turn, If a WATER synchro monster leaves the field: You can target one water monster in your GY; special summon it, and if you do and it was a tuner, decrease its level by 1 (min 1) and it is no longer treated as a tuner, if it was not a tuner, increase it's level by one and it is now treated as a tuner.

Aqursaqua: quite interesting. 1st effect is essentially a more proactive Block Dragon for waters with really good amount of value being +1 which much more fair also compare to block dragon reactive but ridiculous +2. it also exchange block draon protection with global stat boost instead which make it less annoying. finally it enable its own summon condition while also protect you GY stuff with that banish substitution

Fotiseamo: bit niche, but easily triggered and the special summon is always good. tuner and level manipulation in fact further skyrocket its usefulness. definitely decent card in a right deck

Oh, I loved this one, and it's not only because she's a WATER Waifu, the effect is very interesting. Lesse:

Cannot be Normal/Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned while banished, by banishing WATER monsters from your GY whose total levels equal 15 or more. You can discard this card; add 2 WATER monsters from your Deck to your hand whose total levels equal exactly 8. All WATER monsters you control gain 100 ATK for each banished WATER monster. If a monster would be banished from your GY, you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only use 1 "Aqursaqua" effect per turn, and only once that turn. You can only Summon "Aqursaqua(s)" once per turn.

No need to specify face-up in the banishment. When banished face-down, cards lose their identity, thus this card wouldn't be able to Summon itself. Final clause is somewhat ambiguous. I separated them, and make the effect one a super HOPT. That's a good measure, because you could easily combo this card to apply all effects in a row. Like, you start discarding and bringing Aqua Spirit to your hand, try to banish some other card and banish this card instead, and Summon itself. If anything, I believe it's more than fair to reduce the total level requirement, 15 seems pretty steep. 10 sounds more viable, imo. WAER mobs like to use their Lv 7 stuff, so a combination of Level 7 + Level 3/4 would suffice. I love the discarding effect and the slight attack boost.

Fortiseamo:

Once per turn, if a WATER Synchro monster leaves the field: You can target 1 WATER monster in your GY; Special Summon it, then apply one of the following effects depending in if is a Tuner or not.
● Tuner: Decrease its Level by 1, also it becomes non-Tuner.
● Non-Tuner: Increase its Level by 1, also it becomes Tuner.

Tatsunoko and Ice Barriers in general would love this. There's a But. The effect is relatively restrictive as it is, so I believe it warrants a slight power up, and that's making the alteration effect non-mandatory. "Then you can apply......." You don't want to change a card's characteristics when it's not necessary.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Oh, I loved this one, and it's not only because she's a WATER Waifu, the effect is very interesting. Lesse:

:) Glad to finally see the water waifu master herself.

No need to specify face-up in the banishment. When banished face-down, cards lose their identity, thus this card wouldn't be able to Summon itself.

Got it. I didn't know and now I do!

Final clause is somewhat ambiguous. I separated them, and make the effect one a super HOPT. That's a good measure, because you could easily combo this card to apply all effects in a row. Like, you start discarding and bringing Aqua Spirit to your hand, try to banish some other card and banish this card instead, and Summon itself.

I was originally going to make the restriction to you can only activate one of her effects or special summon her but this should still be fair.

If anything, I believe it's more than fair to reduce the total level requirement, 15 seems pretty steep. 10 sounds more viable, imo. WAER mobs like to use their Lv 7 stuff, so a combination of Level 7 + Level 3/4 would suffice.

This was actually for ursartics :P also lots of WATER love to be banished so I thought of the high cost as good in some ways.

I love the discarding effect

Card advantage is something few water decks see nowadays. 

and the slight attack boost.

Flavor of a commander.

Fortiseamo:

Tatsunoko and Ice Barriers in general would love this. There's a But. The effect is relatively restrictive as it is, so I believe it warrants a slight power up, and that's making the alteration effect non-mandatory. "Then you can apply......." You don't want to change a card's characteristics when it's not necessary.

hmmm non mandatory. That was actually supposed to be a drawback. I don't know if you didn't see this, but this card can bring back the synchro monster that was just destroyed (if it hit the GY) special summoning it in the process. I was thinking of having it special summon up to 2 monsters whose levels added up to the synchro monster's from GY then applying this change effect.

17 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Aqursaqua: quite interesting. 1st effect is essentially a more proactive Block Dragon for waters with really good amount of value being +1 which much more fair also compare to block dragon reactive but ridiculous +2. it also exchange block dragon protection with global stat boost instead which make it less annoying.

Funny enough my boy Legos was a big inspiration

finally it enable its own summon condition while also protect you GY stuff with that banish substitution

You got it!

Fotiseamo: bit niche, but easily triggered and the special summon is always good. tuner and level manipulation in fact further skyrocket its usefulness. definitely decent card in a right deck

Yay the bonus sees praise!

24 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

No. He doesn't need to. In fact, he was courteous and specified "(written)" in the title. 

Generated cards with art may be cool, but they're not necessary to post.

as I am out of reactions I would like to say thanks.

Archived