[TCG] October 1st banlist

F*** You KONAMI! This are you serious no ban on F***ING Verte or Zues you didn't ban Benten and F***ING Eva yep and MYSTIC MINE BAN! I REALLY HATE YOU TCG KONAMI! OCG KONAMI DID BETTER but pot of desires is a weird choice OCG but yeah this is why I hate the TCG sometimes this list Sucks the worst choices where made they should FIRE who ever made these dump Decstions oh yeah F***ING PAT the one who F***ING works for Konami TCG I really hate him I dispose him come I know the Mega tins exist you barley touched any real Drytron and Tri-Brigade card come on do your job!

1 minute ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Here's the thing about this list, it was more to sell future product (like the Mega Tins for instance) than it was to the balance the metagame. Even with the hits, Dryton and Tri-Brigade are still playable, we're essentially in Eternal Format v2.0 until BODE comes out quite frankly.

I f***ING hate that on the January list the have to hit the after meioned cards at least

1 hour ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I fucking hate that on the January list they have to hit the after mentioned cards at least

We'll have to see what Konami TCG will do, especially since selling future product is at the forefront of their minds. BODE is going to cause a shift in the meta by itself. But yeah, calm your tits.

19 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

F*** You KONAMI! This are you serious no ban on F***ING Verte or Zues you didn't ban Benten and F***ING Eva yep and MYSTIC MINE BAN! I REALLY HATE YOU TCG KONAMI! OCG KONAMI DID BETTER but pot of desires is a weird choice OCG but yeah this is why I hate the TCG sometimes this list Sucks the worst choices where made they should FIRE who ever made these dump Decstions oh yeah F***ING PAT the one who F***ING works for Konami TCG I really hate him I dispose him come I know the Mega tins exist you barley touched any real Drytron and Tri-Brigade card come on do your job!

Please calm down.

Anyway, is it just me or does this banlist seem pretty small? The main things I've seen people talk about are how this was supposedly going to hurt Tri-Brigade by limiting Tenki, but it mostly ends up hurting Zoodiac because of Barrage. Then there's limiting Eva to hit Drytron, while relaxing the restrictions on the other cards is more because those aren't going to cause much trouble. However, I think the latter doesn't really mean much besides making the Semi'd list more than just Malicious.

I'm just glad Tri-Brigade survived this banlist with little to no serious hits.

Archived