[BACH] Chaos Nephthys

https://ygorganization.com/chaoticbirdofchaos/

image.png.809aa3156d53e6a63db027f017cdb3bb.png

Chaos Nephthys
Level 8/DARK/Winged Beast/Special Summon/Effect
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect.
You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand or GY and a card(s) on the field is destroyed by a card effect: You can banish 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your GY, except “Chaos Nephthys”; Special Summon this card.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 card your opponent controls and 2 cards in their GY; banish them.
2400/1600

1 hour ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

i dont think there's card among chaos pool that do destruction gimmick. not a consistent one atleast

but the end result is pretty strong

Destiny Hero Destroyer Phoenix enforcer would like to have a word with you. I know its not technically chaos but consider is basically a form of dark engine it could make it work

12 hours ago, Dragulas said:

Destiny Hero Destroyer Phoenix enforcer would like to have a word with you. I know its not technically chaos but consider is basically a form of dark engine it could make it work

Dang it i forgot how freakin splashable that card is 

4 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

This card still sucks you gotta admit that Konami doesn't always bring their A game card effects in 2021

Both you and me might have to swallow our words 

As dragulas mention DHERODPR is a thing and that card like dragoon 2.0 that even more splashable

Also the other thing i just realize that it trigger on any instance of destruction including destruction of opponent card even by opponent own effect

The only drawback about this is you have to precisely banish 3 card or it does nothing but its still much much better 

As much as this synergizes with DPR, I hope this could at least be a decent answer to it. Looking at the current state of the OCG, and while I like Brave Token and DPR, seeing both of them dominate the meta to the point that Road of the King needed to make a separate chart just for whether or not decks were using either engine does mean that we need some good responses to them in lieu of a banlist.

2 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

They can't always bring out bangers every single time y'know.

2 hours ago, xbox1003 said:

As much as the effect isn't that much of a banger, it's still pretty good, and they've been pretty spot on with the card art as well. This looks incredibly clean.

I know but tell me 10 or more cards that came out in 2021 and our META, except Swordsoul Archetype and new Destiny HERO Fusion and Bravesoul engine too?

56 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I know but tell me 10 or more cards that came out in 2021 and our META, except Swordsoul Archetype and new Destiny HERO Fusion and Bravesoul engine too?

Yes, 2021 has been for the most part underwhelming, but Konami doesn't craft every set with the competitive players in mind, sometimes a set has more casual oriented cards and that's ok. 

29 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Yes, 2021 has been for the most part underwhelming, but Konami doesn't craft every set with the competitive players in mind, sometimes a set has more casual oriented cards and that's ok. 

How but inseated of bring your C game Komai you bring your B game and B game s for Rouge Idea Ideas and not alawys casual 

41 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

How about instead of bringing your C game Konamai you bring your B game and B game is for Rouge Ideas and not always casual 

How about both? Yes, there are sets that cater to the competitive, casual and rogue players, but not every set fills all three pillars, and again that's fine, not every Yugioh product is for everyone

39 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

How about both? Yes, there are sets that cater to the competitive, casual and rogue players, but not every set fills all three pillars, and again that's fine, not every Yugioh product is for everyone

MOST OF THESE TRASH SETS HAVE BEEN TOO CASUAL... I have Barley Seen any META cards and Hell barley any Rouge cards too THIS FUCKING YEAR IS TOO CASUAL!

8 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

MOST OF THESE TRASH SETS HAVE BEEN TOO CASUAL... I have barely seen any meta cards and hell barely any Rouge cards too THIS FUCKING YEAR IS TOO CASUAL!

And that's a bad thing? Again, not every set can be a banger (Not every set can be a Rise of the Duelist or Phantom Rage). Also Burst of Destiny is on the horizon and that is a good set, calm down.

2 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

And that's a bad thing? Again, not every set can be a banger (Not every set can be a Rise of the Duelist or Phantom Rage). Also Burst of Destiny is on the horizon and that is a good set, calm down.

Okay Burst of Destiny and (maybe) just MAYBE Battle of Chaos but you gotta admit that Dawn of Majasty and Blazing Vortex was kinda trash

6 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Okay Burst of Destiny and (maybe) just MAYBE Battle of Chaos but you gotta admit that Dawn of Majasty and Blazing Vortex was kinda trash

I've heard people say that Dawn of Majesty feels like DLC for Burst of Destiny, however at best I'll admit that DAMA and BLVO were underwhelming. Sure tryhards would call BLVO trash, but not everyone are tryhards, which is the point I'm trying to hammer home.
Also Battle of Chaos is 2022

Archived