Because i love fusion, isn't that enough reason for it? (Allchemic series)

Kanashimi

Music so you won't get bored of reviewing^^ (if any)

To start off, we have these handsome generic support for Fusion:

FusionDeployment-SDCS-EN-SR-1E.pngFusionRecovery-FUEN-EN-SR-1E.pngFusionReserve-FUEN-EN-SR-1E.pngNecroFusion-SDSH-EN-C-1E.pngFusionConscription-FUEN-EN-SR-1E.png

What if, something/series/archetype linking them together? How broken/strong can it be? Well that is what i did right now here

Also art taken from GBF (as usual using Cygames art)

hcSHiah.png

Cagliostro, the Allchemic Genius

EARTH/Level 8

Spellcaster/Effect

You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its ATK is halved. If this card is Summoned: You can add 1 "Fusion Conscription" or 1 "Fusion Deployment" from your Deck to your hand. You can reveal from your hand or target in your GY, 1 "Bestia, the Allchemic Formless" or 1 "Mostro, the Allchemic Golem"; replace this card's effect as that card's until the End Phase. You can only use each effect of "Cagliostro, the Allchemic Genius" once per turn.

2600/1800

zCrXEGK.png

Bestia, the Allchemic Formless

EARTH/Level 8

Fiend/Effect

This card can be used as a substitute for any 1 Fusion Material whose name is specifically listed on the Fusion Monster, but the other Fusion Material(s) must be correct. If this card is on the field or in your hand: You can send 1 "Polymerization" from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using other monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials, then, send this card to the GY. You can only use this effect of "Bestia, the Allchemic Formless" once per turn.

1200/2700

u6wvzLy.png

Mostro, the Allchemic Golem

EARTH/Level 8

Fiend/Effect

You can Normal Summon this card without Tributing, but its ATK is halved. If this card is Summoned: You can reveal 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, and if you do, take 1 of the Fusion Materials from your Deck whose specifically listed on that card; this card's name becomes that monster's until the End Phase, then, shuffle the reavealed card into the Deck.

2800/1200

61I87kp.png

Cagliostro, the Allchemic Alter

EARTH/Level 9

Wyrm/Fusion/Effect

"Cagliostro, the Allchemic Genius" + 1 Level 8 or higher monster
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can add 1 "Fusion Recovery" or 1 "Fusion Reserve" from your Deck to your hand, then, if your opponent control no monster that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck, it cannot be activated this turn. Fusion Monsters you control are unaffected by your opponent's monster effects whose ATK is lower than its ATK.

2800/2000

p5AEksB.png

Cagliostro, the Allchemic Ultima

EARTH/Level 10

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

"Cagliostro, the Allchemic" monster + "Bestia, the Allchemic Formless" or "Mostro, the Allchemic Golem" + 1 Level 8 or higher monster
Can attack 3 times on monsters during each Battle Phase. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Fusion Monster in your GY; return it to the Extra Deck, and if you do, Fusion Monsters you control are unaffected by card effects during this chain, then this card gains ATK equal to half of that monsters'. If this card leaves the field: You can Set 1 "Necro Fusion" from your Deck or GY, it cannot be activated this turn.

3000/2200

cNxCfd5.png

Allchemic Fusion

Spell/Normal

(This card's name is always treated as "Polymerization".)
No effect yet.

Below are the list of aforementioned official cards above, but changed the art to reflect Allchemic/Cagliostro art

bPeoYtw.png

Fusion Conscription

Spell/Normal

Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and add 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your Deck or GY to your hand, and if you do, for the rest of this turn after this card resolves, you cannot Normal Summon/Set or Special Summon monsters with the added monster's name, also your monsters with that name cannot activate their effects. You can only activate 1 "Fusion Conscription" per turn.

4OXuv7u.png
Fusion Deployment

Spell/Normal

Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck and Special Summon, from your hand or Deck, 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Fusion Monsters, the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Fusion Deployment" per turn.

3J9gRLV.png
Fusion Recovery

Spell/Normal

Target 1 "Polymerization" in your GY, and 1 monster in your GY that was used as material for a Fusion Summon; add them to your hand.

DH0lcxc.png

Fusion Reserve

Trap/Normal

Reveal 1 Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck, add 1 of the Fusion Materials whose name is specifically listed on that card from your Deck to your hand, then you can add 1 "Polymerization" from your GY to your hand.

iI9dJlN.png

Necro Fusion

Trap/Normal

Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your GY face-down, but it cannot attack this turn.

Available on DB! https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=6943514

A full decklist example too! https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=6943472

In one hand, man this archetype's idea is among the cooler ones i've seen i quite some time. On the other, please explain, what the actual f*ck was going on that deck sample? I just, saw some random magnets and blue eyes and just, lost my sh*t. To be fair, even if ya might risk bricking, making a board that includes a Superconductive would be hilarious as all hell. Wonder if ya could turn this into like, an A to Z engine, or the weird Armed Dragon + XYZ fusion. Cant remember how those were worded, but if you could, it would be absolutely hilarious. Thank you, this is beautiful

19 hours ago, drowsyCoffee said:

In one hand, man this archetype's idea is among the cooler ones i've seen i quite some time. On the other, please explain, what the actual f*ck was going on that deck sample? I just, saw some random magnets and blue eyes and just, lost my sh*t. To be fair, even if ya might risk bricking, making a board that includes a Superconductive would be hilarious as all hell. Wonder if ya could turn this into like, an A to Z engine, or the weird Armed Dragon + XYZ fusion. Cant remember how those were worded, but if you could, it would be absolutely hilarious. Thank you, this is beautiful

Thank you

You know, all those Allchemic monsters, BEWD and Magnet boss share the same trait of both Level 8 and has Fusion power-ups. This alone grants you a consistent draw engine (Trade-In, the discarded card can also be Necro'd Fusion), and also access to the said Fusion, since the Cagliostro basically your go to search starter card, Bestia is your 2nd Poly + Mystical Sheep, Mostro is a searchable E-Hero Prisma, without using E-Emergency Call/A Hero Lives, but Deployment/Conscription.

Example 1: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=348556-33104948

Example 2: https://www.duelingbook.com/replay?id=348556-33104981

You see above, how easy it is to access Blue Eyes Twin/Blue Eyes Ultimate/Imperion Magnum, and if you open Necro Fusion, you can just Imperion Magnum your turn, then Necro Fusion > 2nd Imperion Magnum next turn, which is kinda solid board of 2 negation, 4k beaters, also float into another giant body. It is that easy because how generic those cards to be able to search Fusion focused monsters. You can also put Dank Magician/REBD for Dark Dragoon, but meh the card is overused + they both Level 7, rip Trade In.

As for A to Z, no sadly it cant, it requires "original names", cannot be cheated.

6 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

Very interesting stuff here indeed. Also, I made a card in Dueling Book called Beyond Polymerization that fusion summons from the Extra Deck (under the name Arada). Experiment with that card in mind if you want.

As much as appreciate balanced + well designed card on top of creativity, i'm not sure how Beyond Polymerization fit here, it mentions Fusion material banished from ED, which, most of the Fusion used here were material that are used from Main Deck.

EDIT: These cards (Allchemic series as a whole), is just me intentionally making some cards with the idea of "cheesing"/"cheating" the Fusion boss monsters, using a generic Fusion supports.

Oh, makes sense now that you put it that way, i just completely forgot about the level 8 bit of the fusion requirements. Actually, yeah, good pick i guess, i imagine the pool of specific fusion targets that also happen to be lv 8 and are part of a good fusion card probably is quite limited, with that in mind, Magnum is probably among your best picks, given just how many awful fusion monsters are out there that you wouldnt want to ever make. At least the guy is a negate lol. MB

3 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Your cards look nice if your looking for something cool look at this card i made its listed under my friend's account name. Look at Vortex Fusion the card i made and my friend listed it under his name because i don't i have a Duelingbook account  https://www.duelingbook.com/card?id=2265125 here try this.

Do not advertise your cards or someone elses cards in someone elses thread. It's not only rude, but against the rules.

Archived