Joke and Overpowered Cards

The Nyx Avatar

This marks like...what? The fourth time I try this?

I try to merge the kid's thread, my thread gets eaten. I try to merge mine, mine gets eaten.

But...yeah. Broken and overpowered cards go here. I see zero effort trash, it goes here.

You want to share busted or silly cards? You can post them here with no qualms from me.

• Like 6

794e680c64a2.jpg

Zoroark
Level 8 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 1700
Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set.
You can only use this card name’s 2nd and 3rd effects each once per turn.
(1) Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Spells/Traps with different names from your GY, face-down. 
(2) During your Main Phase: You can discard 1 card, and if you do, draw 2 cards. 
(3) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up Effect monster your opponent controls that has 2 or more effects; apply 1 of that monster's effects, then, you can negate the effects of the targeted monster, until the end of this turn (even if that card leaves the field), but this effect cannot be used again next turn.

Pokemon TCG Counterpart: https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/146715/pokemon-shining-legends-zoroark-gx?Language=English

3a085df26978.jpg

Ghetsis
Normal Spell
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Your opponent reveals their hand and shuffles all Spells among them into their Deck. Then, you can draw a number of cards equal to the number of Spells shuffled into your opponent's Deck.

Pokemon TCG Counterpart: https://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/plasma-freeze/ghetsis-team-plasma-full-art/listing?q=0hZdFJJcjoM1

Where I got the idea from this Video You should Check it out I got the Idea from Cimoooooooo's Video You all know famous Yugituber Cimoooooooo

Edited by Zefra Zamazenta
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

794e680c64a2.jpg

Zoroark
ATK 2500
DEF 1700
(1) Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 2 Spells/Traps with different names from your GY, face-down. 
(2) During your Main Phase: You can discard 1 card, and if you do, draw 2 cards. 
(3) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up Effect monster your opponent controls that has 2 or more effects; apply 1 of that monster's effects, then, you can negate the effects of the targeted monster, until the end of this turn (even if that card leaves the field), but this effect cannot be used again next turn.

Pokemon TCG Counterpart: https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/146715/pokemon-shining-legends-zoroark-gx?Language=English

3a085df26978.jpg

Ghetsis
Normal Spell
(1) Your opponent reveals their hand and shuffles all Spells among them into their Deck. Then, you can draw a number of cards equal to the number of Spells shuffled into your opponent's Deck.

Pokemon TCG Counterpart: https://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/plasma-freeze/ghetsis-team-plasma-full-art/listing?q=0hZdFJJcjoM1

Where I got the idea from this Video You should Check it out I got the Idea from Cimoooooooo's Video You all know famous Yugituber Cimoooooooo

Zoroark looks fine to me. Nothing too detrimental to your opponent.

Ghetsis however: No. Give this card some significant cost within the day. Else, I am moving this to Joke and Overpowered cards. This card takes ZERO effort to pull off. If you're going first, your opponent might've already lost.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

794e680c64a2.jpg

Zoroark
ATK 2500
DEF 1700

2500ATK beater summonable by banishing any 2 generic S/T. Turn any card in your hand into pot of greed. Then effect STEALING on top of all that. This would be in every deck that plays a normal amount of S/T. I would recommend just getting rid of the second effect as I don't see how it relates to Zorark

3a085df26978.jpg

Ghetsis
Normal Spell

By sheer luck you will probably get to shuffle back 2 cards and draw 2 cards. +3 in card advantage and in the worst way of returning to the deck from hand. This incentivizes setting S/T which makes them more likely to be destroyed. A horrible menace. Even if you didn't draw afterwards this card is menacing.

• Like 1

Welp yeah, I have to agree with both Nyx and Loleo here. Zoroark looks like a real threat, but is well balanced by many factors, starting from how it requires it's first SSing from using its ow effect. Draw 2/discard 1 is surely the strongest effect of the card... but I can give it a pass. The final effect sounds dangerous as heck, but it's incredibly conditional as in tons of cases you won't be able to gain anything from the opponent's monster, unless you were Mirror Matching or is one of those nasty extra deck monsters with board-wiping qualities.

Ghetsis... welp, that one would be banned like 3 seconds after release. Actually, the player that should be drawing cards after being forced to shuffle all the spells is the opponent, not you lol. Then perhaps you could draw 1 card for every 2 Spells the opponent was forced to shuffle.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Welp yeah, I have to agree with both Nyx and Loleo here. Zoroark looks like a real threat, but is well balanced by many factors, starting from how it requires it's first SSing from using its ow effect. Draw 2/discard 1 is surely the strongest effect of the card... but I can give it a pass. The final effect sounds dangerous as heck, but it's incredibly conditional as in tons of cases you won't be able to gain anything from the opponent's monster, unless you were Mirror Matching or is one of those nasty extra deck monsters with board-wiping qualities.

Ghetsis... welp, that one would be banned like 3 seconds after release. Actually, the player that should be drawing cards after being forced to shuffle all the spells is the opponent, not you lol. Then perhaps you could draw 1 card for every 2 Spells the opponent was forced to shuffle.

Yeah Took most of mostly the real traits of these cards that's the Beauty of it all I think... Zoroark 2nd Copy steal effect is from his GX Attack but instead of Attacks in YGO theres no such thing as monsters having named Attacks with effects so I just made him copy effects instead as he likes to mimic/mock everyone he sees

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Yeah Took most of mostly the real traits of these cards that's the Beauty of it all I think... Zoroark 2nd Copy steal effect is from his GX Attack but instead of Attacks in YGO theres no such thing as monsters having named Attacks with effects so I just made him copy effects instead as he likes to mimic/mock everyone he sees

As the effects are labeled 1,2,3 I meant the discard one to draw 2. How is that Zoroark related? If it is based off of Pokemon then that explains the unbalance of the card since drawing in pokemon is much less powerful.

Just now, Loleo said:

As the effects are labeled 1,2,3 I meant the discard one to draw 2. How is that Zoroark related? If it is based off of Pokemon then that explains the unbalance of the card since drawing in pokemon is much less powerful.

DID YOU NOT look at the LINK I POSTED for the POkemon TCG card version of it? 

https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/146715/pokemon-shining-legends-zoroark-gx?Language=English

5 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

DID YOU NOT look at the LINK I POSTED for the Pokemon TCG card version of it? 

https://www.tcgplayer.com/product/146715/pokemon-shining-legends-zoroark-gx?Language=English

nope I missed it but based on this why not just make the effect when it declares an attack and 1 for 1 since it should be hand neutral on an already powerful card?

5cfcd3bfa052.jpg

Crystal Accel Turbo Wind Dragon
Level 8 WIND Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
You can only Special Summon cards with this card's name once per turn.
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 WIND monster
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; return that target to the hand. 
(2) Once per turn, when a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 WIND Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.) 

d29d06481504.jpg

Clear Brilliant Diamond Water Dragon
Level 8 WATER Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 3000
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 WATER monster
(1) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 card your opponent controls; negate its effects, until the end of this turn. 
(2) After damage calculation, if this card battled an opponent's monster: Shuffle that opponent's monster into the Deck. 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 WATER Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.) 

94c6cb7432c3.jpg

Savoleon, Hot Raging Abyss Flame Dragon
Level 8 FIRE Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 FIRE monster
(1) Once per turn: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; destroy it. 
(2) Once per turn, if an opponent's monster declares an attack: You can send the attacking monster to the GY, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK. 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 FIRE Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

7cf1ee14ac47.jpg

Ragnarok the Armageddon Boulder Dragon
Level 8 EARTH Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 3500
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 EARTH monster
(1) Each Player can only control 1 Set Spell/Trap. If a player controls 2 or more Set Spells/Traps, they must send some to the GY so they control no more than 1 Set Spell/Trap. 
(2) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can target 1 face-up monster on the field; change that target to face-down Defense Position. 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 EARTH Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

65497fe77f6d.jpg

Saber the Heavenly Archlord Dragon
Level 8 LIGHT Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 LIGHT monster
(1) Monsters that are sent to your your opponent's GY cannot activate their effects the turn their sent there. 
(2) Once per turn, when another monster's effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that monster. 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 LIGHT Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

d10ddfd22969.jpg

Dracul the Dark Underworld Dragon
Level 8 DARK Dragon Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 3000
DEF 2500
Materials: 1 Dragon monster + 1 DARK monster
You can only use this card name’s 1st effect once per turn.
(1) At the start of your Main Phase 1: You can banish any number of DARK monsters from your GY; Special Summon from your Extra Deck 1 DARK Link Monster whose Link Rating is less than or equal to the number of DARK monsters banished from your GY to activate this effect, also you cannot activate monster effects for the rest of this turn, except DARK monsters. You can only use this effect of "Dracul the Dark Underworld Dragon" once per turn. (This is treated as a Link Summon.) 
(2) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 DARK Dragon Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Synchro Summon.)

Edited by Zefra Zamazenta