Joke and Overpowered Cards

The Nyx Avatar

5 hours ago, Juan Mario Becars said:

Mago Dorado De Ra.jpg

Hola Juan, bienvenido a YCM, siéntete como en casa n.n

Postear una carta en la sección de presentaciones es poco ortodoxo, pero bueno, pasa porque es parte de tu "Introduction". Más allá de eso, procura seguir las reglas y postear tus cartas en los sub-forums correspondientes, por favor.

Por lo pronto te doy la bienvenida en Español, pero has de saber que el idioma oficial del sitio es Inglés y debes utilizarlo sí o sí, para hablar en general y para la elaboración de tus cartas.

So, having said that, I welcome you again.

See ya around!

Edited by Rayfield Lumina

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The P-51 Mustang is a Long-Range fighter plane that was introduced in 1942. Its first flight was October 26, 1940. The fighter pilots claimed to have destroyed or damaged 1,062 planes and 254 ships, along with large numbers of buildings and railway rolling stock. American losses were 91 pilots killed and 157 Mustangs destroyed. During World War II, Mustang pilots claimed 4,950 enemy aircraft shot down, the most of any Allied fighter. 1021333207_Screenshot2022-05-057_06_22PM.png.dbbc1453028bad04ade1e8705fefe6b4.png The Mustang's wingspan is 37 feet. It is 32 feet long. Its weight is 12,100 Ibs. Its top speed is 437 MPH. The P-51 Mustang is the B-25 Mitchell's villain sidekick.

• 4 weeks later...

spacer.png

Clear Wing Raging Dragon

ATK 3500

DEF 3000

Level 8

Pendulum Effect: Once per turn, if you have no other cards in your pendulum zone, you can take one pendulum monster from your deck and put it in your other pendulum zone.

Effect: This card is also treated as a rank 8 XYZ monster. If this card is summoned using "Odd Eyes Raging Dragon": negate all spells and traps, and of you do, destroy all monsters on the field, then gain 200 ATK for each monster destroyed. If this card was summoned using a monster with "Synchro Dragon" in it's name, once per turn, when a level 5 or higher monster uses it's special effect, negate that effect, destroy that monster, and gain it's ATK. This card can attack twice per battle phase. When this card leaves your field, it's transfered to the pendulum zone.

I used a DeviantArt pic of Odd Eyes Wing Dragon for this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

57911e80ae58.jpg

Corviknight, the Dark Winged Knight
ATK 2500
DEF 3000
Level 8 DARK Winged Beast Fusion Effect Monster
1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster + 1 monster with 2000 or higher ATK
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Negate the effect of your opponent's first Spell/Trap Card or effect that resolves each turn, and if you do, or if it did not have an effect, send that card to the GY.  
(2) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned while this monster is on the field: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. 
(3) (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

d83f1ded05bf.jpg

Gigantamax Corviknight
Level 11 DARK Winged Beast Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 5000
1 Level 8 or higher DARK monster + 1 Effect monster with 2500 or higher ATK
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can return all other cards on the field to the hand, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card returned to the hand. 
(2) (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.) 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field because of an opponent's card: You can make your opponent shuffle all cards they control into the Deck during the End Phase of this turn.

• Like 2

@Redro @Rayfield Lumina @Loleo I'm back with more Pokémon yugioh cards this time could you please give your review on them I from now on I might start cutting down on the amount of custom cards I post and create so I can focus on other things so may there might not be any more created for the next couple of months.

13 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

@Redro @Rayfield Lumina @Loleo I'm back with more Pokémon yugioh cards this time could you please give your review on them I from now on I might start cutting down on the amount of custom cards I post and create so I can focus on other things so may there might not be any more created for the next couple of months.

TL;DR your doing too much with those effects

But anyway, imo remove the 2nd effect from the Corviknight, being a Magician's Left and Right Hand while dodging effects is already good

Gigantmax can both bounce everything on Summon, aaand spin everything if your opponent gets rid of it.... cannot have both.

And can summon ANY Level 8 or lower DARK Fusion Monster from Extra Deck, including stuff like Masquerade and Starving Venom, plz no. Also I find the 5000 DEF hilarious.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

TL;DR your doing too much with those effects

But anyway, imo remove the 2nd effect from the Corviknight, being a Magician's Left and Right Hand while dodging effects is already good

Gigantmax can both bounce everything on Summon, aaand spin everything if your opponent gets rid of it.... cannot have both.

And can summon ANY Level 8 or lower DARK Fusion Monster from Extra Deck, including stuff like Masquerade and Starving Venom, plz no. Also I find the 5000 DEF hilarious.

Its better then it having 5000 ATK because it mostly will just be a wall also Crovinkight is more Defensive then Offensive

• Like 1

omg, the Gigantamax..... OMG. While the requirements for the Fusion are not that easy to fulfill, those bouncing/shuffling effects are like... wut? I touch the thing and I have to shuffle my entire field? My entire field? MY ENTIRE FIELD? How is that fair? T_T That effect is a no please, and the at Summon Effect absolutely shouldn't bounce every other card AND inflict damage FOR NO COST, it's like a freaking Chaos Emperor Dragon in steroids, and that thing is banned since one century. And well...I'm not much fun of a fan of stuff that arrives,do its thing, then it can be replaced easily by something else that do its series of effects... not to say that kind of cards do not exist in the real game, so... I suppose that one passes. Normal Corviknight is pretty strong but I'm not as concerned as Blue Arcana... I'm actually more opposed to the first effect... if you had to make a discard, less go. Tbh not that necessary, Shi'En does something similar, and even that one is better as it can choose which card to negate. Nah... in that case, that replacement effect (3) is the one I'd axe.

• Shiba Inu 1

22 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

57911e80ae58.jpg

Corviknight, the Dark Winged Knight
ATK 2500
DEF 3000
Level 8 DARK Winged Beast Fusion Effect Monster
1 Level 5 or higher DARK monster + 1 monster with 2000 or higher ATK
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) Negate the effect of your opponent's first Spell/Trap Card or effect that resolves each turn, and if you do, or if it did not have an effect, send that card to the GY.  
(2) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned while this monster is on the field: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand. 
(3) (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.)

d83f1ded05bf.jpg

Gigantamax Corviknight
Level 11 DARK Winged Beast Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 5000
1 Level 8 or higher DARK monster + 1 Effect monster with 2500 or higher ATK
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can return all other cards on the field to the hand, then inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each card returned to the hand. 
(2) (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 Level 8 or lower DARK Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck. (This is treated as a Fusion Summon.) 
(3) If this Fusion Summoned card in its owner's control leaves the field because of an opponent's card: You can make your opponent shuffle all cards they control into the Deck during the End Phase of this turn.

What drugs were you on when you made these cards and can I have it?

Dark Knight is literally both magician hand cards which are really good on their own, then you give it an effect to bounce anything and dodge effects by summoning ANY level 5 or lower DARK fusion. That’s just kind of crazy with how easy they are to get out.

gigantamax is even worse. You get a bounce EVERYTHING on summon with another dodge effect that can go into stuff like starving venom. Also if it’s destroyed it can wipe the field AGAIN!!!

it probably doesn’t help that both a can use super poly to be summoned.

basically, crazy cards. 

• Shiba Inu 1

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

omg, the Gigantamax..... OMG. While the requirements for the Fusion are not that easy to fulfill, those bouncing/shuffling effects are like... wut? I touch the thing and I have to shuffle my entire field? My entire field? MY ENTIRE FIELD? How is that fair? T_T That effect is a no please, and the at Summon Effect absolutely shouldn't bounce every other card AND inflict damage FOR NO COST, it's like a freaking Chaos Emperor Dragon in steroids, and that thing is banned since one century. And well...I'm not much fun of a fan of stuff that arrives,do its thing, then it can be replaced easily by something else that do its series of effects... not to say that kind of cards do not exist in the real game, so... I suppose that one passes. Normal Corviknight is pretty strong but I'm not as concerned as Blue Arcana... I'm actually more opposed to the first effect... if you had to make a discard, less go. Tbh not that necessary, Shi'En does something similar, and even that one is better as it can choose which card to negate. Nah... in that case, that replacement effect (3) is the one I'd axe.

You are right about the 3rd effect and the 1st effect only on a OPT negates the 1st S/T activated by the opponnet so its kinda easy to play around but it is still kinda strong and can bounce but thats more of a Tigger effect, also yes Gigantamax Corviknight is both Really Unfair and Scary at the same time +_+ I'm not really surprised by how scary it is Should I make it require a Level 8 or higher DARK Fusion Monster instead of any DARK thats level 8+

21 minutes ago, Kokoroshi said:

What drugs were you on when you made these cards and can I have it?

Dark Knight is literally both magician hand cards which are really good on their own, then you give it an effect to bounce anything and dodge effects by summoning ANY level 5 or lower DARK fusion. That’s just kind of crazy with how easy they are to get out.

gigantamax is even worse. You get a bounce EVERYTHING on summon with another dodge effect that can go into stuff like starving venom. Also if it’s destroyed it can wipe the field AGAIN!!!

it probably doesn’t help that both a can use super poly to be summoned.

basically, crazy cards. 

And yes Kokoroshi you can have these cards have a printer at home print them out, also yes Gigantamax Corviknight Idk what I should do about it but I just need ideas.

Also @Rayfield Lumina and @Kokoroshi Lets Continue posting Images in the OS-Tan Thread Please its been a long time.