Absolute Law of Conservation

Rayfield Lumina

1162521944_AbsoluteLawofConservation(1).thumb.jpg.6d696cb3c98cd7f4df749cc2b7ca8353.jpg

Continuous Spell

This card's activation and effect cannot be negated. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, pay 200 LP and place 1 Law Counter on this card or destroy this card. Ignore your opponent's effects that do any of the following.
● Limits the number of Summons/Sets you can perform per turn.
● Limits the number of monsters you can control.
● Reduces your hand size limit.
● Limits the number of card or effects activation you can do per turn.
●Prevents you from drawing, adding cards to hand or sending cars to the GY
● Prevents you from attacking or changing the Battle Position of monsters you control.
● Prevents you from activating the effect of monsters in your possession.
If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 2000 - the number of Law Counters this card had on the field x 200.

Aight, crazy dumb card I made quickly xD. Here's your so desired anti-Mystic Mine @Zefra Zamazenta. Yep, it has whooping 7 bullets, but they're not effects, it's just a list of the things your opponent can't screw you with. Looks better than it is, being the premiere effect here the ability to activate monster effects. Most of the other effects rely a ton on the opponent's Deck, but that's why this card covers so many things, so it is a plausible side deck tool that works pretty well against certain archetypes. The burn damage is weird because it becomes weaker over time instead of stronger as usual? Yeah, the idea is that Laws can be broken, even those that are absolute, so the more time that passes the lower the damage, but this is actually good, because it starts as a pretty nasty damage that your opponent will want to avoid in many cases.

LOL.
OPT: Pay 200 LP; Ignore your opponent's effects that prevent combo. If your opponent gets rid of this card, burn them badly, more heavily the quicker they got rid of this card.
xD

Interesting, I did think of Mystic Mine when reading this, and I assume it doesn't stop trigger negations, just floodgates.
You missed preventing your opponent from locking your set cards from being used (Xing Zhen Hu) or locking your field's empty zones (Socuteboss, Ground Collapse, Ojama King/Knight).
In case you wanted to give it even more bullet points xP

The one rule of Alchemy in the form of a card. Very different. It also allows you to basically prevent most effects, but at a balanced cost. I mean, the odds of getting a card like Skyscraper and a Hero card before you have trouble dealing with your opponent or mixing this in with Mirror Wall effectively are pretty high and yet this would go great with cards like Gold Sarcophagus or Spear Cretin. Pretty balanced. Since it doesn't work for both sides though, it is more of a 'rule' than a 'law' though. (Then again, Wall Street exists in real life, so what do I know?)

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

LOL.
OPT: Pay 200 LP; Ignore your opponent's effects that prevent combo. If your opponent gets rid of this card, burn them badly, more heavily the quicker they got rid of this card.
xD

Interesting, I did think of Mystic Mine when reading this, and I assume it doesn't stop trigger negations, just floodgates.
You missed preventing your opponent from locking your set cards from being used (Xing Zhen Hu) or locking your field's empty zones (Socuteboss, Ground Collapse, Ojama King/Knight).
In case you wanted to give it even more bullet points xP

LOL

Welp, don't kill me, this was designed on a rush, from a direct question of Zamazenta on how to make an anti Mystic Mine. I went through the trouble of making this and even tagged the person in question, and look... talking about bad manners xD. Anyway, yeah, let's give the card more bullets. I did think of blocked zones at some points but tbh I forgot entirely about it (also, I had to write this card's text THRICE because the first when I clicked the download button the PC crashed and for some reason the Card Maker had the previous card instead of this when I came back, then second to make it and then a third time because in the middle of posting I had an idea and wrote in in the card maker, and I forgot to copy paste the effect for the card's written part xD). Also forgot completely that Xing Zhen Hu existed). Omg, first Protector of the Sanctuary and now Xing Zhen Hu, you're reviving old nightmares, Ezlypi, in the next card you're going to mention Drop of and Time Seal xP.

33 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

The one rule of Alchemy in the form of a card. Very different. It also allows you to basically prevent most effects, but at a balanced cost. I mean, the odds of getting a card like Skyscraper and a Hero card before you have trouble dealing with your opponent or mixing this in with Mirror Wall effectively are pretty high and yet this would go great with cards like Gold Sarcophagus or Spear Cretin. Pretty balanced.

Thanks for considering it balanced, tbh I'm not sure if that is the case lol. But yeah, pretty useful for setting up plays without getting screwed by your opponent. Breath calmly.

37 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

Since it doesn't work for both sides though, it is more of a 'rule' than a 'law' though. 

Actually, you're quite right! I should have named it Law.

39 minutes ago, HQCardmaker said:

Then again, Wall Street exists in real life, so what do I know?)

Pretty cool comment, ngl

On 11/19/2021 at 7:10 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

LOL

Welp, don't kill me, this was designed on a rush, from a direct question of Zamazenta on how to make an anti Mystic Mine. I went through the trouble of making this and even tagged the person in question, and look... talking about bad manners xD. Anyway, yeah, let's give the card more bullets. I did think of blocked zones at some points but tbh I forgot entirely about it (also, I had to write this card's text THRICE because the first when I clicked the download button the PC crashed and for some reason the Card Maker had the previous card instead of this when I came back, then second to make it and then a third time because in the middle of posting I had an idea and wrote in in the card maker, and I forgot to copy paste the effect for the card's written part xD). Also forgot completely that Xing Zhen Hu existed). Omg, first Protector of the Sanctuary and now Xing Zhen Hu, you're reviving old nightmares, Ezlypi, in the next card you're going to mention Drop of and Time Seal xP.

Thanks for considering it balanced, tbh I'm not sure if that is the case lol. But yeah, pretty useful for setting up plays without getting screwed by your opponent. Breath calmly.

Actually, you're quite right! I should have named it Law.

Pretty cool comment, ngl

I like the card also I HATE MYSTIC MINE! WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A CARD LIKE THAT SCREW YOU KONAMI But again I like it This also Ignores Thunder Dragon Colossus Does this card affact stuff like Silent Wobby?

35 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I like the card also I HATE MYSTIC MINE! WHY WOULD THEY MAKE A CARD LIKE THAT SCREW YOU KONAMI But again I like it This also Ignores Thunder Dragon Colossus Does this card affact stuff like Silent Wobby?

Holy moly, that's actually a pretty smart thinking, the Silent Wobby thing. Probably, this card won't stop Silent Wobby from limiting your hand size. The problem is that right now this card's  effect says "ignore your opponent's effects", but the Silent Wobby your opponent summoned to your field is in your control. In other words, even if its owned by your opponent, since you're the controller, you "apply" the continuous effect, which is screwing yourself in hand size xD. I could adjust this card's wording so it says:

Ignore the effects of cards your opponent owns that do any of the following

That would include Wobby if I'm right. The problem with this wording is that, compared to the current one which specifically ignores only the listed exact effects, the aboveversion would ignore the entire effects of cards containing any of the listed effects... a subtle but important difference. It's too much of a hassle, so I'd rather keep it as is xD. Ummm... wait... more experimental wording is coming to mind:

If a card your opponent owns has an effect that does any of the following, ignore that effect(s).

👆this could do.

30 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Holy moly, that's actually a pretty smart thinking, the Silent Wobby thing. Probably, this card won't stop Silent Wobby from limiting your hand size. The problem is that right now this card's  effect says "ignore your opponent's effects", but the Silent Wobby your opponent summoned to your field is in your control. In other words, even if its owned by your opponent, since you're the controller, you "apply" the continuous effect, which is screwing yourself in hand size xD. I could adjust this card's wording so it says:

Ignore the effects of cards your opponent owns that do any of the following

That would include Wobby if I'm right. The problem with this wording is that, compared to the current one which specifically ignores only the listed exact effects, the aboveversion would ignore the entire effects of cards containing any of the listed effects... a subtle but important difference. It's too much of a hassle, so I'd rather keep it as is xD. Ummm... wait... more experimental wording is coming to mind:

If a card your opponent owns has an effect that does any of the following, ignore that effect(s).

👆this could do.

Yeah that would work Mystic Mine Players always use 3 Copies of Silent Wobby

Good luck with sending cars to the GY :v

I like this one. It's like a anti-floodgate floodgate, a floodgateception. A lot of bullets and effects, it's funny in a good way. And yet it doesn't affect negations so a handful of effects that negate effects but not activation can get through, like Skill Drain. 

On 11/18/2021 at 9:01 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

1162521944_AbsoluteLawofConservation(1).thumb.jpg.6d696cb3c98cd7f4df749cc2b7ca8353.jpg

Continuous Spell

This card's activation and effect cannot be negated. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, pay 200 LP and place 1 Law Counter on this card or destroy this card. Ignore your opponent's effects that do any of the following.
● Limits the number of Summons/Sets you can perform per turn.
● Limits the number of monsters you can control.
● Reduces your hand size limit.
● Limits the number of card or effects activation you can do per turn.
●Prevents you from drawing, adding cards to hand or sending cars to the GY
● Prevents you from attacking or changing the Battle Position of monsters you control.
● Prevents you from activating the effect of monsters in your possession.
If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 2000 - the number of Law Counters this card had on the field x 200.

Aight, crazy dumb card I made quickly xD. Here's your so desired anti-Mystic Mine @Zefra Zamazenta. Yep, it has whooping 7 bullets, but they're not effects, it's just a list of the things your opponent can't screw you with. Looks better than it is, being the premiere effect here the ability to activate monster effects. Most of the other effects rely a ton on the opponent's Deck, but that's why this card covers so many things, so it is a plausible side deck tool that works pretty well against certain archetypes. The burn damage is weird because it becomes weaker over time instead of stronger as usual? Yeah, the idea is that Laws can be broken, even those that are absolute, so the more time that passes the lower the damage, but this is actually good, because it starts as a pretty nasty damage that your opponent will want to avoid in many cases.

Hey ray did you word the card so it affected Silent Wobby as well? 

Archived