Card Makers~Okay I've returned. I told Deity Mitsu he didn't have to ask to join...

Soul Immortal

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Card Makers Academy sounds to Generic, and a copy off the Dueling Academy idea. But if thats what you what it then who am I to question it?

I say we choose Card Maker Academy because it sounds generic and like Duel Academy. The fact that it sounds familiar will have more people interested in joining it.

I honestly don't think it's that great of an idea....

"Einherjar Card Maker Academy" :P

...I like it. I personally like the name "Einherjar" anyway. I made an entire set based around warriors with an "Einherjar" sub-type (like Spirit or Toon). If we don't use "Einherjar", we should have something in front of "Card Maker Academy" for the sake of being both unique and sound interesting to new members.

NO name yet.

NO asking for a banner. STL we approach you. I have given him specific orders.

Max we had no hand in killing your clan/group. You are free to join. Besides we are not a clan so no one can be a traitor to either of those 2.

God Kaze good point.

Zaloog91 yes lets do! Just not yet. lol

STL you author the Gallery

KillerInstinct, you know where I am...

Sorry but I have to go out :) have fun till I get back...

STL can take it away now...

Sorry I meant "take it away" as an expression, not for you to literally take anything away. I said that at the end of my message because I was going to be away, and thought that you would have been online before I had returned online. It just meant you were temporarily in charge while I was away because you held responsibility over a few things. And, I got your post deleted because I wanted the my title to be kept secret until the banner was made, and the announcement was made.

Archived