Card Makers~Okay I've returned. I told Deity Mitsu he didn't have to ask to join...

Soul Immortal

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The edited Version looks better. How about a coin flip effect that destroys any card on either side? Needs another fairy to use effect or to attack or both??

I didn't quite understand that...however the one effect I've given her is that if she is the only monster in your hand, you don't have to pay any tributes when Ritual Summoning her.

Okay well...I've gotten this, however I don't really like the destroying/flip coin effect idea that much, any other suggestions?

If this is the only Monster card in your hand, you do not need any tributes to Ritual Summon this card. Once per turn during your Standby-Phase flip a coin if another Fairy-type monster exists on your side of the field, and activate one of the following:

* Heads: Randomly destroy a monster on your opponent's side of the field.

* Tails: Randomly destroy a monster on your side of the field except this card.

Randomly select a monster by turning the monsters face-down, shuffle them a bit and select 1 of the face-down cards. Then turn them face-up again (if they were face-up). Like when you have to randomly discard a card from your hand. Obviously this doesn't have to be done for 1 monster.

Could you guys suggest what to with this effect, I know there's something wrong with it, but I can't put my finger on it:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Fairy-Type Monster from play from your Graveyard. This cards ATK points are 2X your Life Points. This card isn't affected by Spell or Trap Cards.

Well to be be instanly imune to all Spell and Traps is quite an effect. maybe:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card canno tbe Special Summoned except by removign from play 3 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard. The original ATK of this card is equal to double the amount of your Life Points. As long as 5 or more Fairy-Type monsters are removed from play, this card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap cards."

Or something along those lines.

I can't see much wrong with it really, however I would word it "This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 Fairy-Type Monster from your Graveyard from play. This card is unaffected by Magic and Trap effects. The ATK of this card is equal to twice your Life Points." but your wording and effect are fine really, however God Kaze's idea works as well

Well to be be instanly imune to all Spell and Traps is quite an effect. maybe:

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card canno tbe Special Summoned except by removign from play 3 Fairy-Type monster in your Graveyard. The original ATK of this card is equal to double the amount of your Life Points. As long as 5 or more Fairy-Type monsters are removed from play' date=' this card is unaffected by the effects of Spell and Trap cards."

Or something along those lines.

[/quote']

Thanks Kaze

Damn a potential 16000 ATK Monster. Thats alot of ATK there. I guess were open for business now seeing how we are helping balance out peoples card effects...

My suggestion:

This card can not be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 LIGHT Fairy-Type Monsters in your graveyard from play. The ATK of this card is equal to twice your Life Points. If the ATK of this card is lower than your opponents Life Points then this card is unaffected by the effects of Spell/Trap Cards.

This card is probably not meant to summon so early in the duel, to overpowered, maybe in an tough situation, when you have no monsters on the field, with 2000 LP and opponent has 6000 LP, it can help you in an tight situation

Archived