Card Makers~Okay I've returned. I told Deity Mitsu he didn't have to ask to join...

Soul Immortal

I ment I wanted suggestions to replace the destruction effect. Also the Valkyrie Champion has this effect so far.

"If a "Valkyrie Blade - Excalibur" exists on your side of the field, increase the attack of this monster by 300 for every Warrior-type monster in both you and your opponent's graveyards."

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questions

Static

Exam: Just ask SoulChild for it, or he probably has already sent it to you.

SoulChildXXXX

Club Rules: I guess these could just follow normal rules, but depends what the rules are for exactly.

Club Name: Not sure for this one yet, I'll get you some ideas later on.

Club Making: To be honest, I think that there should be a special forum for Card Clubs, but otherwise a new thread for it would probably be good, and this just be for discussion.

What Kind Of Cards: Dunno really...should be a GROUP discussion.

First Creator: I really have no idea...XD.

If my group members could be so kind as to look at these cards thoroughly, and analyze them, and leave suggestions on how I can tweak them to make them better...if they need tweaking. And If you have any other ideas for another card effect to go along with this set them let me know. Here are the cards:

I'll be more than happen to analyze them, but it'll have to wait. I'll be back online later today.

Does that mean the newer one isn't as good? Oh and are you going to send me the pictures now?

EDIT: Yeah...I'm getting really lazy today. So I just used a stock image, the original was a Brush Pack Preview(This means a preview of a set of brushes made for photoshop that are made by someone, because I'm Far Too Lazy), so again this might not be the final background image for that packet, after I've gotten a final background for that and font too. Then I'll open up a shop for Sigs and Booster Packs. After this I'm gonna try and go for Starter Decks.

Archived