Yugioh cards, need help!

Charliechessboy

Question

12 answers to this question

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND IDENTIFY THOSE CARDS PLEASE , I NEED  TO KNOW IF THEY ARE ORIGINAL ,  I CANT FIND  ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THOSE CARDS ! Either they are a really good faked or they are super rare , idk what to think , especially FOR THE YZ couse the cards is not YZ,  idk.... are ppl nowdays FAKING ORIGINAL  CARDS ? Is there a way a card can be authenically faked so good ?  with the original  code and all ?  couse when i search the codes and all , i get the cards , even  if  i type the code only on google , the card comes out. Please help  me get throught  with  this ,  i dont know what to think.

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921_(1).jpg

49 minutes ago, Animaknight said:

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME AND IDENTIFY THOSE CARDS PLEASE , I NEED  TO KNOW IF THEY ARE ORIGINAL ,  I CANT FIND  ANYTHING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THOSE CARDS ! Either they are a really good faked or they are super rare , idk what to think , especially FOR THE YZ couse the cards is not YZ,  idk.... are ppl nowdays FAKING ORIGINAL  CARDS ? Is there a way a card can be authenically faked so good ?  with the original  code and all ?  couse when i search the codes and all , i get the cards , even  if  i type the code only on google , the card comes out. Please help  me get throught  with  this ,  i dont know what to think.

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921_(1).jpg

Mystic Horseman may be real. But the rest? Nope. Those are just bootlegs.

8 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Mystic Horseman may be real. But the rest? Nope. Those are just bootlegs.

5 minutes ago, HonokaMadolche said:

Uhhh  mystic horseman also fake. existed only as common in the Starter deck Kaiba.

can you specify also  ,. what does  bootleg means ? 

5 minutes ago, HonokaMadolche said:

Uhhh  mystic horseman also fake. existed only as common in the Starter deck Kaiba.

so  , someone created a really realllyy good   faked cards , that look like super original

so i hear bootlegs also the first time. 

So its also illegal do create and sell the fake cards,  i also had a lot of these  before, so i know the difference. i guess thats what ,mean with that if you have this fakes and sell them illegally. tried to figure the meaning out when i google it

Just now, Animaknight said:

Do  people actually  create Ultra rare  faked cards ??

so they do! got a lot of them in past.

Yes these are all fakes mystic horseman is the best one the only thing that is wrong is the rarity based on the name doesn't exist for him.

The other 3 are laughably bad.

All of the 1st editions on them are too big, the sets don't exist, the types don't exist, the effects are in italics despite being effects, lots of typos, and Carousi even says replica it wasn't made to fool anyone.

Welp, the Chaos Emperor Dragon is a fake, so it sadly has no value. The rest seem to be official cards, but I'm afraid none of them are too valuable. perhaps the Blue Eyes White Dragon is worth a couple of dollars because some people collects then, then dat cute Aquarian Alessa could be around there for the waifu factor. That's more or less it, sorry if my answer is a bit disappointing.

See ya around n.n

Yeah, pretty much what Rayfield said.

The Chaos Emperor Dragon is fake. Aquarian Alessia is a first edition, but it only goes for ~25¢ on avg (it's not really a used card). The Blue-Eyes is from an old Starter Deck, but it is not a first edition. It's current median price is around $2.

The rest are not first editions. I didn't look them up specifically, but I'd wager that they are all probably worth less than $1 bundled together.

Archived