Windows OS-Tan/Chan A.K.A Windows Anime Girl Contest

This Contest is here Because I really wanna what kind of YGO cards they can Create taking Windows Anime Girls or  OS-Tan there called into YGOcards

Here I will leave a Link where You can Easily Find Images: https://www.google.com/search?q=OS-tan+Windows&rlz=1C1VDKB_enCA985CA985&sxsrf=AOaemvLFjgLAPYaG4Ih8ZQMAtzSQCedxgA:1641721199159&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiDmZWHsKT1AhU7kYkEHbQdCmYQ_AUoAXoECAIQAw&biw=1366&bih=625&dpr=1

Now Here our the Windows OS with Anime Girls forums

Windows 95

Windows 98

Windows 2000

Windows ME

Windows XP

Windows Vista

Windows 7

Windows 8

Windows 10

Windows 11 (maybe) but its a Girl with Gray Hair and a Small girl too

f4vfctn9g5m71.jpg

Example:

167056563_MadobeNanami.thumb.png.b6c03c4c3c293d06433cb054e3aff40b.png

Remember to do your best and enjoy the Contest. 

More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OS-tan

25 PSCT

25 Effects that make sense for an Os-tan

50+ Points for finding an Windows OS-tan image that is realted in someway to the ones found on the Weakipaida

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, what I'm about to suggest kinda goes a bit against the spirit of the contest as it's only contemplating to include Windows mascots, but perhaps you could extend the possibilities to the Navigator mascots?  (so more people is interested, maybe). Have you ever seen that video that tells the story of the battle between Internet Explorer-chan and the evil Google Chrome? It's kinda fun xD. Also full of waifus, so you might be interested as well, @The Nyx Avatar.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well, what I'm about to suggest kinda goes a bit against the spirit of the contest as it's only contemplating to include Windows mascots, but perhaps you could extend the possibilities to the Navigator mascots?  (so more people is interested, maybe). Have you ever seen that video that tells the story of the battle between Internet Explorer-chan and the evil Google Chrome? It's kinda fun xD. Also full of waifus, so you might be interested as well, @The Nyx Avatar.

I've seen Merryweather's work before. But I'll be honest...I'd rather read the comics. You got a comic you could share instead?

Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

I've seen Merryweather's work before. But I'll be honest...I'd rather read the comics. You got a comic you could share instead?

This is essentially the same I posted, but in webtoon version:

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/internet-explorer/list?title_no=219164&page=1

• 2 months later...

Madobe_Touko_Windows_10-Tan.thumb.jpg.38c428fdc7da97d70bcc8c50ad5d5e99.jpg

Madobe Touko Windows 10-Tan

WATER                         ↓

Cyberse / Link / Effect

Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 1000; change the direction this card's arrow points to, then this card gains 1000 ATK. If this card points to a monster in your opponent's field, that monster effects are negated, also halve its ATK. If this card points to a monster in your possession, that monster cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects, also, if that monster would be used as material for a Summon, the Summoned monster gains 1000 ATK.

ATK 1000  /  LINK - 1 

There you go @Zefra Zamazenta, I hope other people join the contest 

968926289799032852.gif?size=96&quality=l

34 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Never fear, because I AM HERE!!

reference aside, here’s what I have.

Windows Vista-Tan

WATER/Cyberse/Level 3/Effect

While you control a “Windows” link monster, you can special summon this card from your hand to a zone that link monster points to. Once per turn, (Quick Effect) target 1 windows monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn. If this card is used as link material, that link monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

8C98516A-4179-445A-9C09-3AD92A35D0FD.thumb.jpeg.0eb9c435ca60588cab832a5756a03116.jpeg

Windows 11-Chan

WATER/Cyberse/Link 2/Effect

2 “Windows” monsters
“Windows” monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can banish up to 2 monsters whose combined ATK/DEF equal 2000, change the directions of this card’s link arrows. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points to have their ATK doubled. If this card is used for the link summon of a “Windows” monster, that monster gains 2000 ATK.

23ABE991-2DF8-4812-9CB2-3612BCD94D5A.thumb.jpeg.153b47435fdbf9ed0001d4fa53f14f72.jpeg

6 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Madobe_Touko_Windows_10-Tan.thumb.jpg.38c428fdc7da97d70bcc8c50ad5d5e99.jpg

Madobe Touko Windows 10-Tan

WATER                         ↓

Cyberse / Link / Effect

Once per turn: You can banish 1 monster from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 1000; change the direction this card's arrow points to, then this card gains 1000 ATK. If this card points to a monster in your opponent's field, that monster effects are negated, also halve its ATK. If this card points to a monster in your possession, that monster cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects, also, if that monster would be used as material for a Summon, the Summoned monster gains 1000 ATK.

ATK 1000  /  LINK - 1 

968926289799032852.gif?size=96&quality=l

Touko is Cute UwU she is just so Cute Windows 10 Best OS.

5 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Never fear, because I AM HERE!!

reference aside, here’s what I have.

Windows Vista-Tan

WATER/Cyberse/Level 3/Effect

While you control a “Windows” link monster, you can special summon this card from your hand to a zone that link monster points to. Once per turn, (Quick Effect) target 1 windows monster, it cannot be destroyed by battle until the end of the turn. If this card is used as link material, that link monster cannot be destroyed by battle.

8C98516A-4179-445A-9C09-3AD92A35D0FD.thumb.jpeg.0eb9c435ca60588cab832a5756a03116.jpeg

Windows 11-Chan

WATER/Cyberse/Link 2/Effect

2 “Windows” monsters
“Windows” monsters cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can banish up to 2 monsters whose combined ATK/DEF equal 2000, change the directions of this card’s link arrows. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points to have their ATK doubled. If this card is used for the link summon of a “Windows” monster, that monster gains 2000 ATK.

23ABE991-2DF8-4812-9CB2-3612BCD94D5A.thumb.jpeg.153b47435fdbf9ed0001d4fa53f14f72.jpeg

Windows Vista-tan Home Basic is a Cutie also I do like the Green haired Vista-tans, also Touko's Little Sister Windows 11-tan is cute despite me not liking Windows 11 as an OS but Windows 11-tan will get better with each new update that Microsoft Pushes out.

Some more of the Windows girls for the contest

Windows XP-Tan

WATER/Cyberse/Level 2/Effect

When this card is normal summoned, you can special summon 1 “Windows” monster from your GY. Once during your opponent’s turn, (Quick Effect) you can link summon 1 “Windows” monster using this card you control.

ATK 500/DEF 1000

4C8CCFF9-A9D9-4C9E-8101-342EA67493FC.thumb.jpeg.07aeb3d5ec7523ec5082e81ed0b167a4.jpeg

Windows 95 Chan

WATER/Cyberse/Level 4/Effect

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can special summon 1 monster with 1000 or less ATK/DEF from your GY. When this card is used for a link summon, you card destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. 

BE04E923-2095-40AB-A133-36959669DF36.thumb.jpeg.8905ea01d47d375154c0eaca3ce834dd.jpeg

Windows: Home Premium, Vista-Tan

WATER/Cyberse/Link 1/Effect

1 monster 1000 or less ATK
When this card is Link summoned, you can target 1 link monster your opponent controls, change it’s link arrows. You can banish 1 monster from your GY with 500 or more ATK, change this card’s link arrows. Monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by battle battle or card effects. If this card is used for the link summon of a “Windows” monster, that monster gains 500 ATK.

692C2290-75F3-43CF-8A0A-36DEC7121248.thumb.jpeg.07f82d3a0d14a27af9fbf48711ca8134.jpeg

You’re welcome Zefra

1 hour ago, Kokoroshi said:

Some more of the Windows girls for the contest

Windows XP-Tan

WATER/Cyberse/Level 2/Effect

When this card is normal summoned, you can special summon 1 “Windows” monster from your GY. Once during your opponent’s turn, (Quick Effect) you can link summon 1 “Windows” monster using this card you control.

ATK 500/DEF 1000

4C8CCFF9-A9D9-4C9E-8101-342EA67493FC.thumb.jpeg.07aeb3d5ec7523ec5082e81ed0b167a4.jpeg

Windows 95 Chan

WATER/Cyberse/Level 4/Effect

When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can special summon 1 monster with 1000 or less ATK/DEF from your GY. When this card is used for a link summon, you card destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. 

BE04E923-2095-40AB-A133-36959669DF36.thumb.jpeg.8905ea01d47d375154c0eaca3ce834dd.jpeg

Windows: Home Premium, Vista-Tan

WATER/Cyberse/Link 1/Effect

1 monster 1000 or less ATK
When this card is Link summoned, you can target 1 link monster your opponent controls, change it’s link arrows. You can banish 1 monster from your GY with 500 or more ATK, change this card’s link arrows. Monsters this card points to cannot be destroyed by battle battle or card effects. If this card is used for the link summon of a “Windows” monster, that monster gains 500 ATK.

692C2290-75F3-43CF-8A0A-36DEC7121248.thumb.jpeg.07f82d3a0d14a27af9fbf48711ca8134.jpeg

You’re welcome Zefra

Thanks

11 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well, I could, but in that case I'd like to make a card based on 1 of the characters from the browser girls I mentioned before in this topic. I'd probably pick Microsoft Edge. This is, if you're fine with it.

Okay that would be okay. Could you include the text saying (This is also treated as a "Windows" card) since littery Microsoft prevents their Brower's from Being deleted on their OS shes technically apart of the Windows OS family's since you cannot remove her.

Heres My Entry.

865575ea13e7.jpg

Nanami Madobe Windows 7-Tan

ATK 2500

WATER LINK -3

Cyberse/Link/Effect

Must be Link Summoned.

2+ "Windows" Monsters, including a Link Monster

Effect:

Other "Windows" monsters you control gain 2500 ATK and can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 2500; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, and if you do, all "Windows" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points are unaffected by your opponent's activated effects.

f7a225eeaf7e.jpg

AI Madobe Windows 8-Tan

ATK 1800

WATER LINK -2

Cyberse/Link/Effect

2 "Windows" Monsters

Effect:

Other "Windows" monsters you control effects cannot be negated. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 2 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 1800; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, then you can change 1 face-up monster on the field to face-down Defense Position. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points effects to cannot be targeted by card effects.

e8dbea3257c2.jpg

Yuu Madobe Windows 8.1-Tan

ATK 1800

WATER LINK -2

Cyberse/Link/Effect

2 "Windows" Monsters

Effect:

"Windows" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn: You can banish up to 2 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 1800; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, then you can Special Summon 1 "Windows" monster from your GY to a zone this card points to, except "Yuu Madobe Windows 8.1-Tan". Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points to effects  cannot be negated.

5a8ed08d8a9c.jpg

AI and Yuu Madobe Windows 8-Tan

ATK 3000

WATER LINK -4

Cyberse/Link/Effect

Must be Link Summoned.

Effect: 

"Windows" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 4 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 3000; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, then you can shuffle up to 4 cards that are banished and/or in any GY(s) into the Deck. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated, also they cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon. This card and “Windows” monsters this card points to cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon or Tributed by your opponent.

On 4/30/2022 at 11:19 PM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Heres My Entry.

865575ea13e7.jpg

Nanami Madobe Windows 7-Tan

ATK 2500

WATER LINK -3

Cyberse/Link/Effect

Must be Link Summoned.

Effect:

Other "Windows" monsters you control gain 2500 ATK and can make a second attack during each Battle Phase. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 3 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 2500; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, and if you do, all "Windows" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points are unaffected by your opponent's activated effects.

f7a225eeaf7e.jpg

AI Madobe Windows 8-Tan

ATK 1800

WATER LINK -2

Cyberse/Link/Effect

2 "Windows" Monsters

Effect:

Other "Windows" monsters you control effects cannot be negated. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 2 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 1800; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, then you can change 1 face-up monster on the field to face-down Defense Position. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points effects to cannot be targeted by card effects.

e8dbea3257c2.jpg

Yuu Madobe Windows 8.1-Tan

ATK 1800

WATER LINK -2

Cyberse/Link/Effect

2 "Windows" Monsters

Effect:

"Windows" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects. Once per turn: You can banish up to 2 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 1800; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, then you can Special Summon 1 "Windows" monster from your GY to a zone this card points to, except "Yuu Madobe Windows 8.1-Tan". Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated. “Windows” monsters this card points to effects  cannot be negated.

5a8ed08d8a9c.jpg

AI and Yuu Madobe Windows 8-Tan

ATK 3000

WATER LINK -4

Cyberse/Link/Effect

Must be Link Summoned.

Effect: 

"Windows" monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can banish up to 4 monsters from your GY whose ATK, DEF, or combined ATK/DEF is 3000; change the directions this card's arrows points up to the number of monsters banished, then you can shuffle up to 4 cards that are banished and/or in any GY(s) into the Deck. Monsters your opponent controls that this card points to cannot attack and have their effects negated, also they cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon. This card and “Windows” monsters this card points to cannot be used as material for a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summon or Tributed by your opponent.

Nice, we’re gonna need more effect monsters in this deck though it would seem.

On 4/30/2022 at 4:54 PM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Okay that would be okay. Could you include the text saying (This is also treated as a "Windows" card) since littery Microsoft prevents their Brower's from Being deleted on their OS shes technically apart of the Windows OS family's since you cannot remove her.

Internet_Explorer-Chan.thumb.jpg.36af3b81b0d2fb6b3d1b79af874c927e.jpg

Internet Explorer-Chan

LIGHT                        Level 4

Cyberse / Effect

If this card is Summoned: You can declare 1 "Windows" card name. During your next Standby Phase, add the declared card to your hand, then if this card is still face-up on the field, you can add a second copy of such card to your hand. You can make this card's original ATK become 1800 or 1000 (this change remains even if this card leaves the field), then apply 1 of the following effects based on this card's original ATK.
● 1800: Target 1 card on the field; Set it.
● 1000: Target1 monster on the field; destroy the target and this card.

ATK 1995 / DEF 505

Created in 1995, hence the weird ATK. Capable of supporting the whole archetype as well as Nanami, Ai and Touko for particular effects/Summoning.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Internet Explorer-Chan

Cyberse / Effect

If this card is Summoned: You can declare 1 "Windows" card name. During your next Standby Phase, add the declared card to your hand, then if this card is still face-up on the field, you can add a second copy of such card to your hand. You can make this card's original ATK become 1800 or 1000 (this change remains even if this card leaves the field), then apply 1 of the following effects based on this card's original ATK.

ATK 1995 / DEF 505

Created in 1995, hence the weird ATK. Capable of supporting the whole archetype as well as Nanami, Ai and Touko for particular effects/Summoning.

And so the OG was born

4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Internet Explorer-Chan

Cyberse / Effect

ATK 1995 / DEF 505

Wait if Internet Eexlore Chah is LIGHT do all Windows OS-tan monsters have to be WATER? I get Touko and Nanami Madobe but AI and Yuu Madobe? can AI and Yuu be LIGHT too or do they all have to be WATER? also your card is nice a call back to the Monopoly of Microsoft in the 90's shipping Windows 95 with Internet Explore Pre-Installed and cannot be Uninstalled by neither OEMs or Customers but then again nice card. :) also nice art where did you get it? I know this is goona get annoying with all the also and I sound like a broken record but also thanks.

13 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Wait if Internet Eexlore Chah is LIGHT do all Windows OS-tan monsters have to be WATER? I get Touko and Nanami Madobe but AI and Yuu Madobe? can AI and Yuu be LIGHT too or do they all have to be WATER? also your card is nice a call back to the Monopoly of Microsoft in the 90's shipping Windows 95 with Internet Explore Pre-Installed and cannot be Uninstalled by neither OEMs or Customers but then again nice card. :) also nice art where did you get it? I know this is goona get annoying with all the also and I sound like a broken record but also thanks.

I’d say that since she’s not technically windows, internet explorer gets a pass when it comes to the attribute.

Archived