Windows OS-Tan/Chan A.K.A Windows Anime Girl Contest

lol guys, you put much attention to the Attribute thing. Tbh I made Internet Explorer-Chan with the simple intention of differentiate her slightly from the OSs, but it really doesn't matter much, they'll receive either type (cyberse) or archetypal support, no need to worry too much about the Attribute imo. Also, the idea of a contest is that each member submit their own stuff, and we ended up at a point where we're kinda making a Deck, wth hahaha.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

lol guys, you put much attention to the Attribute thing. Tbh I made Internet Explorer-Chan with the simple intention of differentiate her slightly from the OSs, but it really doesn't matter much, they'll receive either type (cyberse) or archetypal support, no need to worry too much about the Attribute imo. Also, the idea of a contest is that each member submit their own stuff, and we ended up at a point where we're kinda making a Deck, wth hahaha.

Yeah lol OS-tans are super popular.

1347239458_Google_Chrome-Chan(1).thumb.jpg.1498714f5ed2b986da493f4df91827f4.jpg

Google Chrome-Chan

DARK            Rank_Star.svg Rank_Star.svg Rank_Star.svg Rank_Star.svg 

Cyberse / Xyz / Effect

2 Level 4 monsters You can also Xyz Summon this card by sending 2 "Windows" monsters from your hand or field to the GY. If Summoned this way: You can target up to 2 "Windows" monsters in your GY, except the monsters sent there for this card's Summoning; attach them to this card as materials. Gains ATK equal to half the combined ATK of the "Windows" monsters attached to this card. While this card has "Windows" monsters attached, it is also treated as a "Windows" monster. During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; place it on the top of your opponent's Deck, also your opponent takes no damage dring the next turn. You can only use this effect of "Google Chrome-Chan" once per turn.

ATK 2008 / DEF 1004

Evil girl makes her appearance, and is willing to sacrifice and use any Windows girl to accomplish her goals.

Fire fox

level 8

FIRE

Synchro/Cyberse/Effect

1 tuner + 1 non-tuner

2002/1001

You can treat a non-tuner "Windows" monster you control as a tuner for the synchro summon of this monster. If you summon a "Windows" monster that hasn't been previously summoned this turn: you can deal damage to your opponent equal to the last digit of that monster's ATK times 100. This monster can be treated as a Link 2 monster for the sake of Link summons (for both the purposes of arrows and as a Link monster). A "Windows" monster that used or attached this card as material can Attack directly.

(will attach image later)

@Loleo Thanks for joinin

7 minutes ago, Loleo said:

Fire fox

level 8

FIRE

Synchro/Cyberse/Effect

1 tuner + 1 non-tuner

2002/1001

You can treat a non-tuner "Windows" monster you control as a tuner for the synchro summon of this monster. If you summon a "Windows" monster that hasn't been previously summoned this turn: you can deal damage to your opponent equal to the last digit of that monster's ATK times 100. This monster can be treated as a Link 2 monster for the sake of Link summons (for both the purposes of arrows and as a Link monster). A "Windows" monster that used or attached this card as material can Attack directly.

@Loleo Thanks for joining my contest hey could you please spread mouth of word of this contest so more people can participate? Also your card is very nice thanks for posing an entry.

@Horu and @Redro Can you guys please join my contest participate and make an OS-tan entry please and also Spread mouth of word of this contest so more people can participate?

12 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Google Chrome-Chan

Cyberse / Xyz / Effect

2 Level 4 monsters You can also Xyz Summon this card by sending 2 "Windows" monsters from your hand or field to the GY. If Summoned this way: You can target up to 2 "Windows" monsters in your GY, except the monsters sent there for this card's Summoning; attach them to this card as materials. Gains ATK equal to half the combined ATK of the "Windows" monsters attached to this card. While this card has "Windows" monsters attached, it is also treated as a "Windows" monster. During your opponent's turn (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 card your opponent controls; place it on the top of your opponent's Deck, also your opponent takes no damage dring the next turn. You can only use this effect of "Google Chrome-Chan" once per turn.

ATK 2008 / DEF 1004

Evil girl makes her appearance, and is willing to sacrifice and use any Windows girl to accomplish her goals.

Oh no, she’s hot. Help. I also like that she’s evil.

8 hours ago, Loleo said:

Fire fox

level 8

FIRE

Synchro/Cyberse/Effect

1 tuner + 1 non-tuner

2002/1001

Good ol’ fire support.

I will say though, as much as I like the year references with their ATK points, I can only imagine the nightmare of calculating the 1’s place when most cards don’t have you calculate below the 100’s place. 

4 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Oh no, she’s hot. Help. I also like that she’s evil.

Good ol’ fire support.

I will say though, as much as I like the year references with their ATK points, I can only imagine the nightmare of calculating the 1’s place when most cards don’t have you calculate below the 100’s place. 

Yeah, she plays the big bad meanie in Merry Weather comics, trying to kill Internet Explorer Chan all the time lol.

And I agree about the weird ATK lmao, but it's for the funzies. After all there ARE monsters with that kind of dumb numbers, like those Panic used in the anime.

14 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

@Loleo Thanks for joinin

@Loleo Thanks for joining my contest hey could you please spread mouth of word of this contest so more people can participate? Also your card is very nice thanks for posing an entry.

@Horu and @Redro Can you guys please join my contest participate and make an OS-tan entry please and also Spread mouth of word of this contest so more people can participate?

Thanks for thinkin' of me, but uh.. this isn't a contest anymore, right?  It looks like a group archetype.

I might make a card, but I'd have to read through everything first which is a bit of a pain...

If I do make a card, I'd like to reserve the name "Spirit of Windows, Forgotten 9-Chan"

3 minutes ago, Redro said:

Thanks for thinkin' of me, but uh.. this isn't a contest anymore, right?  It looks like a group archetype.

I might make a card, but I'd have to read through everything first which is a bit of a pain...

If I do make a card, I'd like to reserve the name "Spirit of Windows, Forgotten 9-Chan"

Fair, I’m honestly not sure whether or not this is really a “Contest” or not anymore but it’s fun to make the cards so I’ve keep an eye on it.

1 hour ago, Kokoroshi said:

Fair, I’m honestly not sure whether or not this is really a “Contest” or not anymore but it’s fun to make the cards so I’ve keep an eye on it.

I think this kind of stopped being a contest when the organizer who's supposed to just judge jumped in to post their own card lmao

874143418048196658.webp?size=96&quality=

15 hours ago, Horu said:

I would join but I'm boycotting use of the both YCM and NCM's card makers until we can save sets again.

NCM?

@Kokoroshi (Sorry my quote failed since this is an edit) Yep! Burn card FIRE support! I wanted to play with that pain of weird ATK :p

4 hours ago, Redro said:

@Redro It would be nice if you joined us we could use more People for the contest.

4 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

@Kokoroshi I wouldn't be wrong either although like group archetype I be judging based on the support and effects and OS-tans  

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I think this kind of stopped being a contest when the organizer who's supposed to just judge jumped in to post their own card lmao

874143418048196658.webp?size=96&quality=

@Rayfield LuminaYeah Fair enough but even tough it is stating to look like an archetype I can judge based on cards and support

10 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

@Rayfield Lumina and @Kokoroshi Whos gonna Create Windows ME-tan and Windows 2K-tan and others?

It’s a contest remember, if nobody creates the rest of the cards than that’s fine, as long as what people submit is fairly judged when the entry period is over. Not every Windows-tan/Chan needs to be made for the contest to move forward.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:27 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Google Chrome-Chan

Cyberse / Xyz / Effect

ATK 2008 / DEF 1004

Is this type a thing regular on the website?

@Kokoroshi scores 375 points Good job you scored the most points so you and @Rayfield Lumina are the winners for both art and effects Well done.

@Rayfield Lumina scores 300 points in total with all 3 cards she made Nice job ray I really want to give you first place nah what the Heck you and @Kokoroshi are both first place I exclude myself because I'm the host.

@Loleo good job for participating I appreciate that thanks. :)

You know what I think I might make a group thread devoted to posting images of OS-Tans as a group or anyone can join and do this by posting images of OS-tans they find on the interent.

31 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

@Kokoroshi scores 375 points Good job you scored the most points so you and @Rayfield Lumina are the winners for both art and effects Well done.

@Rayfield Lumina scores 300 points in total with all 3 cards she made Nice job ray I really want to give you first place nah what the Heck you and @Kokoroshi are both first place I exclude myself because I'm the host.

You know what I think I might make a group thread devoted to posting images of OS-Tans as a group or anyone can join and do this by posting images of OS-tans they find on the interent.

cool! Yeah a workshop thread for this seems like a good idea.

10 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Man, I didn’t know I scored so much, I guess that’s what happens when you make 5 cards huh. 

Archived