Please Stop Using Google Chrome

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

Google Chrome Hinders the abilties Ad Blockers have on web sites if you use Google Chrome as your browser  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Does Google only want to make more money of of us

Hey Guys I'm Using Firefox now it will take some getting back use to again I haven't touched this browser since 2010 I started using it in 2005/2006 because My parents used it over Internet Explorer its still better then Chrome Browsers because of Manifest v3 will kill all ad blockers in the start 2023 I don't like ads help us create a better web for both us and our Future Generations the Future of the Free Web Depends all on you Guys now its your choice I don't want a Company telling me what to do on the web by Company I mean Google so if you don't want that please help the open web its for our Future. @Loleo @Rayfield Lumina @Tinkerer @The Nyx Avatar @Kokoroshi @imepik Please help Firefox we can;t just accept that Chrome is the best just because of the large market share the forks such as Brave Contributes to Google's unfair Monopoly If you want to learn more please watch the video made by Mental Outlaw I know what I'm talking about this aren't some internet personality here its the truth just look at the articles if you don't believe me ad blocker hurt Googles pockets so that's why I'm gonna put this video here I'm really upset that's why we can't be free if a company like Google does not care about us yes I know change is hard but its not impossible also Mental Outlaw Knows what he is talking about he speaks Truths here. Why would Google make Manifest V3 if it wasn't safety may be the ad blocker/tracker blockers really bug them so they could make more money its a very Troubling world we all have to deal with at times just look at how Social Media since people it doesn't like for Example Facebook and Twitter like Mark Zuckerberg shuts people up that try to expose the company's practices against privacy and content so that's why I don't use them I really don;t see why People like Google Chrome If Brave is based on Google Chrome's engine people just like to make up dumb excuses its the same engine as Google Chrome I don't like ads or trackers so they just raise the price on me its true its all about the money even then Brave is not enough use Firefox Please there are multiple Videos here I had this in my mind for quite a while this world changes so much in some bad ways but we can also help make the Future better I keep leaning about why companies make these kind of Decisions they only want to control the internet. Also I don't hate Google Chrome I hate the way Google abuses it Mozilla needs all the help and support that it can get.

Credit: Mental Outlaw

Credit: The Linux Experiment

Also Please watch between these chapters which is at the starts at the 1:40 marks and ends at the 3:26 marks and starts again in the at the 5:37 marks and ends in the 9:57 marks.

...not until right now.

I mean, it seems pretty likely that Google would want to make more money off its users. It wouldn't really be a corporation otherwise.

Whether or not this changes my behaviors is another story. Being "free" on the internet is a myth, with any exceptions coming at the expense of most of the internet's convenience. FF is probably better, but not to any degree that warrants my trust more than any other imo. I might switch when I get a new laptop, but until then - *shrug* - don't care enough.

2 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Did anyone look at this page?

I'll also shrug like Tinkerer, lol. As things stands for me, I can only use google for the time being, and I don't have a problem with that. Google does its job, and while it comes into some practices I'd rather they did not, I suppose they aren't that grave. It's no wonder why in Merryweather comics Chrome-chan is the evil-doer xD

9 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

...not until right now.

I mean, it seems pretty likely that Google would want to make more money off its users. It wouldn't really be a corporation otherwise.

Whether or not this changes my behaviors is another story. Being "free" on the internet is a myth, with any exceptions coming at the expense of most of the internet's convenience. FF is probably better, but not to any degree that warrants my trust more than any other imo. I might switch when I get a new laptop, but until then - *shrug* - don't care enough.

I could  see your point but I used to be like that I know they wanna make money and all but they should at least not try anything conversional to keep a high market share.

9 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'll also shrug like Tinkerer, lol. As things stands for me, I can only use google for the time being, and I don't have a problem with that. Google does its job, and while it comes into some practices I'd rather they did not, I suppose they aren't that grave. It's no wonder why in Merryweather comics Chrome-chan is the evil-doer xD

It's so True I like Google Chrome-Chan is useful and everyone's favorite but I really dislike ads but yeah there's always a dark side to her lol.

Archived