Post a Waifu

Rayfield Lumina

1 minute ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Is it because she is the calm one cause she looks like she has a calming look on here face she is also sexy but Koraidon is just rougher around the edges and in the bed.

Which Do you like Female Gajinkas or Male Gajinkas hey do you Remember the Office Assistants from Microsoft Office 97-XP/2003 here is a Gajinka of Cilppy

He is Clippy as an Anime Girl

image.thumb.png.ebeda389787ed25c0213a923f11d9cb2.png

And here is him as him I guess but with an body

image.thumb.png.3cb1c15ea5bf714b0b3175fc29e207c2.png

What do you think of them and tell me which one you like more?

I like the female one better prob bc it looks more human. Also it's because miradon looks introverted (I am a introvert)

• Shiba Inu 1

19 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

I like the female one better prob bc it looks more human. Also it's because miradon looks introverted (I am a introvert)

Yeah Miraidon is still super sexy I love her introverted personality because she comes off as Cute and come and quite.

Here is a sweet sexy Gajinka of Metagross its a Supercomputer and most Supercomputers runs Linux so I will give you a 2 for 1 here both a sweet Anime Girl version of Metagross and the OS-Tan which OS-Tans are Gajinkas but its much easier to call them OS-tans I hope you enjoy them both them? Fun Fact: Did you know Metagross runs Linux?

Metagross

image.png.c1270b133718ac72332abc14c9497157.png

Linux-Tan

1437247974_Konachan.com-13938amei_sumeruanthropomorphismlinuxos-tan.thumb.jpg.1deaaf5dd182cfce18078dfdd355ded2.jpg

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 1

@Lone mouse Hey do you think Metagross and Linux-Tan do you think they would make a cute Couple with each other they would since their both Supercomputers and or an Operating system meant to run on Supercomputers like Metagross

Metagross has four brains that are joined by a complex neural network. As a result of integration, this Pokémon is smarter than a supercomputer.

A supercomputer operating system is an operating system intended for supercomputers. Since the end of the 20th century, supercomputer operating systems have undergone major transformations, as fundamental changes have occurred in supercomputer architecture. While early operating systems were custom tailored to each supercomputer to gain speed, the trend has been moving away from in-house operating systems and toward some form of Linux, with it running all the supercomputers on the TOP500 list in November 2017. In 2021, top 10 computers run for instance Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), or some variant of it or other Linux distribution e.g. Ubuntu.

1437247974_Konachan.com-13938amei_sumeruanthropomorphismlinuxos-tan.thumb.jpg.1deaaf5dd182cfce18078dfdd355ded2.jpg

1 minute ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Lone mouse Hey do you think Metagross and Linux-Tan do you think they would make a cute Couple with each other they would since their both Supercomputers and or an Operating system meant to run on Supercomputers like Metagross

Metagross has four brains that are joined by a complex neural network. As a result of integration, this Pokémon is smarter than a supercomputer.

A supercomputer operating system is an operating system intended for supercomputers. Since the end of the 20th century, supercomputer operating systems have undergone major transformations, as fundamental changes have occurred in supercomputer architecture. While early operating systems were custom tailored to each supercomputer to gain speed, the trend has been moving away from in-house operating systems and toward some form of Linux, with it running all the supercomputers on the TOP500 list in November 2017. In 2021, top 10 computers run for instance Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), or some variant of it or other Linux distribution e.g. Ubuntu.

Idk I'm not really an emotions person so my opinion is invalid for that question

download.jpg.2b23e652957fe04f92d00339b9d251dc.jpg