Post a Waifu

Rayfield Lumina

Hi guys! Here I am bringing for you the probably used and re-used Waifu Thread. There hasn't been one from the time I started to have activity in the site, so I'd figured I'd give it a try, since the past threads must be locked. Is it witty? No. Is it creative? NO. Is it mature? Hell no! But it is Waifus!

Rules, that will be listed in an answer and question format:

1️⃣  What can I post?

:7600_key:A single picture of a Waifu. Only one! We want this thread to last long, so let's go little by little. You're encouraged to talk a bit about her if you'd like.

2️⃣ Can I do anything else?

:7600_key:Yes, you can quote others and let them know what you think about their Waifu Post. However, it MUST be nice and respectful. If you only have bad things to say about a waifu, please keep them to yourself because we want this thread to be 100% friendly. Quoting others is not necessary, though.

3️⃣ Can I post NSFW? (18+)

:7600_key:Absolutely not. Never post material that is explicit, gory, inappropriate etc. You WILL know if your pic doesn't qualify. You can and you should post hawt content, but keep things healthy for everyone.

4️⃣ Someone else posted a Waifu I wanted to post. Can I still post about her?

:7600_key:Yes! Just use another picture. Of course, if this thread actually succeeds and lasts for long I won't ask you to look through all of it to make sure the pic you want to post is not used. If there are accidental dupes, eh, no problem.

5️⃣ If I already post a Waifu sometime before, can I post another picture of her?

:7600_key:Definitely. Show your love for your waifu as many times as you'd like, just remember to use a single picture per post.

Alright, unless I've missed something, it's all set, so I'll start posting my top top top Waifu from Pokémon, Courtney!

Courtney03.thumb.jpg.fd9ae8480cbdb9e22a16415ada3cc31a.jpg

In a pretty cute version, but yeah, I just love her style

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

proxy-image.jpg.b36a9da5b51f4059d3750ad6ea7b54cb.jpg

Couldia Madobe (Microsoft Azure Could Service) I love her shes cute and I still love her to this day, also @Rayfield Lumina thank you and maybe next time I might post a female Pokemon Gajinka

EDIT: Yeah for some weird reason the image wouldn't just show up.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Shiba Inu 1

On 10/11/2022 at 9:30 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

tumblr_mvwpn8lGmm1qjs7mxo2_400.jpg&sp=16

Couldia Madobe (Microsoft Azure Could Service) I love her shes cute and I still love her to this day, also @Rayfield Lumina thank you and maybe next time I might post a female Pokemon Gajinka

Dunno if it's just for me, but the pic seems to be broken, can't see it.

~~~

On 10/11/2022 at 7:01 PM, TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow said:

ofc one of the rare times I actually post is cause waifu thread gdi, me

Hey, it's cool, we all have our weaknesses xD. Neopolitan next?

~~~

Blue.Angel_full.2228016.thumb.png.bcc6ef9df6baf8ec5c3a76ef34f84883.png

Blue Angel from YGO VRAINS. Not a great character, but beautiful regardless

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Shiba Inu 2

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

~~~

~~~

Blue.Angel.full.2228016.png

I like your image of Blue Angel also I fixed the broken image with a local upload of one instead of using an online/could image

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

~~~

~~~

Blue.Angel.full.2228016.png

Funny.. Now I can't see your img! xD

Edited by Tinkerer

16 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Funny.. Now I can't see your img! xD

I replaced the URL with an upload, hopefully that will fix this

16 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Oh really maybe tell @Rayfield Lumina about it.

thanks for the heads up

15 hours ago, TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow said:

I am sad that the signature thing doesn't seem to work cause every post i did had

I'm afraid I don't quite follow. I can see your sig and that you uploaded the same gif to post it, what signature thing are you referring to?

~~~

eirika02.thumb.jpg.e7fdd2bbd2f71e9a5d64a3bf16d2cb01.jpg

Eirika from Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, wondering why I'm looking at her... so intently.

23 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I replaced the URL with an upload, hopefully that will fix this

thanks for the heads up

I'm afraid I don't quite follow. I can see your sig and that you uploaded the same gif to post it, what signature thing are you referring to?

Maybe some reason I had sigs disabled by default? I don't remember doing it myself....odd

13 minutes ago, Phantasm12778 said:

Azura from Fire Emblem Fates. Also can you make a husbando thread as well? I have a husbando in mind: Yuto from the Arc V Manga

Screenshot 2022-10-12 1.49.53 PM.png

Mmm, let's see... creating a husbando thread is something I haven't considered because, well, I only like girls n.n''. However, I invite you to create it yourself! The more, the merrier, and it's not only me the one who can start threads 😄.  I'll tell you this; I love that you're posting in my thread, and I'd like to see your thread succeed as well, so I can appear over there too and post to support it. I am not attracted to husbandos, but I can post male characters I find to be cool, like, Link, Guts from Berserk, Ness from Mother (lol) and many others. So yeah, I encourage you to make it and even copy any rules you wish from this thread if you'd like. Oh, and hell yes, Azura is quite pretty!

33 minutes ago, TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow said:

Maybe some reason I had sigs disabled by default? I don't remember doing it myself....odd

Perhaps it happened during the last update (unless my memory is betraying me, I think there was another small update since the time the sigs became available again. I could be wrong, tho). They can be enabled again by clicking your name at the top of the page --> Account Settings --> Signature, but by now I imagine you have already done that n.n''. Also, you can disable sigs of particular members if you click on that almost invisible "x" to the right of the sig, and since it has an option to hide all sigs, could it be that maybe there was an instance where you wanted to hide one and accidentally clicked on the "hide all" option?

4 hours ago, TheImmaculateDreadLordCowCow said:

Yeah might be, well, I got it figured out once I realized it was happening....Anyway since you put a Sacred Stones girl, so will I.

004d810079c8fa6369af3400187d3e78fb9c0fc5

Marisa is easily my second favorite character from that game, you're a man of culture.

2 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

Two for one :) pyra personally my favorite (pyra has red hair mythra has yellow hair)

download.jpg.5d251503b659a72d3fdc77e8eb284aa7.jpg

YES! Both of them are among my top. It's hard to decide which I like more. Normally Pyra's got more fans for being so wholesome compared to the tsundere Mythra, and I guess I can agree with that. But I prefer Mythras looks and color scheme just by a little. Don't be surprised if I post more Pyra and Mythra in the future xD.

28 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

image.thumb.png.3114a9faf261f4ed91203925f5cc89e9.png

One of my personal favorites. Seras Victoria

I absolutely KNEW that if you decided to post your first choice would be either Rip or Seras, mwahaha, I got you well measured *gets smug*

:7612_key:

2 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

himiko toga

download.jpg.396e77022d72a336761f5c305316236f.jpg

And from a Tsundere we jump to everyone's favorite yandere of the moment... sometimes they just don't draw her face well in fan arts, but I like this one picture

• Shiba Inu 1