Post a Waifu

Rayfield Lumina

On 11/28/2022 at 4:12 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I have an Alternative Windows Vista OS-Tan this one might be kinda NSFW... I found the art on Pixiv MAN I love Pixiv Don't you Guys just Love Pixiv...?

235976_p0_master1200.jpg.0b0bdb36c4abfada695fcf28bf3578b8.jpg

Ngl, Pixiv has saved me several times when I'm decided to make a card with artwork. I suppose the interface could be better, though, but thankfully it has improved over time. I don't know if you're aware, but a time from now it barely recognized English search words. Now thanks to its innate translator (or maybe it has a built in google translate feature? IDK of these things lol) you can search far more easily. Or sometimes it can even tell what you're looking for by equivalents. For instance, you search "Hilda" and it knows you're looking for トウコ (Touko). 

On 12/2/2022 at 8:17 PM, Lone mouse said:

Been 3-4 days since last post, shame, I guess I'll break the silence also sue me @Rayfield Lumina

images.jpg.12d29be445abd3827e64885b74a49e75.jpg

lol, no sue, ty for posting! n.n

4 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I need to bless this thread with Jojo's objectively best waifu. Speedwagon:
(yes the fandom sometimes refers to him as such so don't ban me it fits for this thread)

uB2P453.jpg

I-I-I need an explanation xD

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

7 hours ago, Sleepy said:

I need to bless this thread with Jojo's objectively best waifu. Speedwagon:
(yes the fandom sometimes refers to him as such so don't ban me it fits for this thread)

uB2P453.jpg

LoL XD lamo

6 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Casca from Berserk

image.thumb.png.c4608c267d2bbc0f604e9014820fdc3b.png

Rule 63 Anyone please don't get offend I like it when Male characters become Female and I'm not talking about Rule 63 in an NSFW way, But I still like it :), also she's sexy.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Ngl, Pixiv has saved me several times when I'm decided to make a card with artwork. I suppose the interface could be better, though, but thankfully it has improved over time. I don't know if you're aware, but a time from now it barely recognized English search words. Now thanks to its innate translator (or maybe it has a built in google translate feature? IDK of these things lol) you can search far more easily. Or sometimes it can even tell what you're looking for by equivalents. For instance, you search "Hilda" and it knows you're looking for トウコ (Touko). 

lol, no sue, ty for posting! n.n

I-I-I need an explanation xD

Thanks @Rayfield Lumina also I didn't know that Pixiv didn't understand English very well at one point... Also here's another of Ult Blond Vistan, I hope you like it Ray she is very sexy (Lenny Face)77082948_p0_master1200.thumb.jpg.5a9a7490c734c62515d599e51b8e0663.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

LoL XD lamo

Rule 63 Anyone please don't get offend I like it when Male characters become Female and I'm not talking about Rule 63 in an NSFW way, But I still like it :), also she's sexy.

Thanks @Rayfield Lumina also I didn't know that Pixiv didn't understand English very well at one point... Also here's another of Ult Blond Vistan, I hope you like it Ray she is very sexy (Lenny Face)77082948_p0_master1200.thumb.jpg.5a9a7490c734c62515d599e51b8e0663.jpg

Um...Zama? Casca's a woman.

tumblr_mzqcf6FqCp1qcpqj7o1_500.gif

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

dude, you're getting close to the line xD Maybe tone it down a bit? n.n''

welp, since I'm here again:

0de.thumb.jpg.a0d1098755116d6b0d7ab0412e7bfb88.jpg

Sorry about that maybe the way her poster is kinda NSFW abit I dunno... Can you also post an OS-tan please :3

Also ray what does that pose of Ultma Blond Vistan of vibes it gives off or what does it look like she is doing I she her being viewed upwards again its maybe a little bit weird of question sorry again :(

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan