Post a Waifu

Rayfield Lumina

@Rayfield Lumina Look what we have here both Miraidon and Koraidon where Gajinkafied into Cute Anime Girls and they looking so F*cking Hot and Sexy as Anime Girls just look at their "THICC" Thighs and the have pretty sizable Breasts and look at their Wicked and Wild Hair damn those Girls are HOT! Do You agree with me Ray?

image.thumb.png.01b2e5614763effc22e07b35f3942286.png

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Rayfield Lumina Look what we have here both Miraidon and Koraidon where Gajinkafied into Cute Anime Girls and they looking so F*cking Hot and Sexy as Anime Girls just look at their "THICC" Thighs and the have pretty sizable Breasts and look at their Wicked and Wild Hair damn those Girls are HOT! Do You agree with me Ray?

image.thumb.png.01b2e5614763effc22e07b35f3942286.png

I agree with you @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan also this is my kinda party

download.jpg.59a6940b0d09207950a0f174206afce4.jpg

Mega absol as a human

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

I'm so stupid as soon as I read that and relooked at the image I knew 

Yeah we all rush sometimes and get confused also here another Pokemon gajinka this time in the form of Beedrill, would @Rayfield Lumina and @Lone mouse would you sleep with her? She is very cute but Deadly I think I would still rock with the Anime Girl Koraidon since she wouldn't stab me but she would be very rough with me I like that type of Anime Girl (Sometimes).

image.thumb.png.6e0a46ff371793a87009167d924a7e19.png

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah we all rush sometimes and get confused also here another Pokemon gajinka this time in the form of Beedrill, would @Rayfield Lumina and @Lone mouse would you sleep with her? She is very cute but Deadly I think I would still rock with the Anime Girl Koraidon since she wouldn't stab me but she would be very rough with me I like that type of Anime Girl (Sometimes).

image.thumb.png.6e0a46ff371793a87009167d924a7e19.png

Miradon would still be my personally

Just now, Lone mouse said:

Miradon would still be my personally

Is it because she is the calm one cause she looks like she has a calming look on here face she is also sexy but Koraidon is just rougher around the edges and in the bed.

Which Do you like Female Gajinkas or Male Gajinkas hey do you Remember the Office Assistants from Microsoft Office 97-XP/2003 here is a Gajinka of Cilppy

He is Clippy as an Anime Girl

image.thumb.png.ebeda389787ed25c0213a923f11d9cb2.png

And here is him as him I guess but with an body

image.thumb.png.3cb1c15ea5bf714b0b3175fc29e207c2.png

What do you think of them and tell me which one you like more?