Post anything You Make in MS Paint

17 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Hey how come nobody posted anything?

Remember that we get busy, man, be patient...

Having said that, I like the first pic, it's like some sort of constellation... or wait... do I see a Suicune?!! It could be a Mareep tho lol.

Btw, I don't see a problem in you making this post over here, but since there's Le Crayon Corner, why not over there? Just a suggestion.

4 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Remember that we get busy, man, be patient...

Having said that, I like the first pic, it's like some sort of constellation... or wait... do I see a Suicune?!! It could be a Mareep tho lol.

Btw, I don't see a problem in you making this post over here, but since there's Le Crayon Corner, why not over there? Just a suggestion.

Okay should I get @The Nyx Avatar to merge this with Le Crayon Corner, also I have no art/drawing talent I especially with competures.

Also those 2 images can be made by anyone in MS Paint I'm really not that great even if I tired that's why I use other's images as card art.

5 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Okay should I get @The Nyx Avatar to merge this with Le Crayon Corner, also I have no art/drawing talent I especially with competures.

Also those 2 images can be made by anyone in MS Paint I'm really not that great even if I tired that's why I use other's images as card art.

Well, we all start at one point or another, nobody is a wondrous artist from the start. Not only that, but Le Crayon Corner invites anyone to post their creations regardless of their abilities. I'm sure Sleepy will be happy to see you post in her club your colorful works.

51 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Well, we all start at one point or another, nobody is a wondrous artist from the start. Not only that, but Le Crayon Corner invites anyone to post their creations regardless of their abilities. I'm sure Sleepy will be happy to see you post in her club your colorful works.

Thanks Ray

Archived