Guess that Yugioh Card

~British Soul~

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Loleo said:

Is it witches strike?

Witch's Strike is a normal trap

EDIT: *running through edopro* Is it "Royal Surrender"?

Clues reminder:

- Is Counter Trap

- Does not discard cards/pay LP as cost

- Negates EFFECTS

- Does NOT affect monsters on the field

- Card art does NOT contain a monster.  Card art does NOT contain an object within the card's name. (most likely that means the card name is a verb, or something non-physical?)

1 hour ago, Problamatico said:

Is it Counter Counter?

Correct!
Counter Counter is such a meme card, I simply had to go for it.

Also @Tinkerer with regards to the object question, I said no because the art depicted the Counter Trap symbol, though in retrospect I don't know why I interpreted my answer to that question the way I did considering symbols =/= objects apparently, so while the name described what was going on in the card, since the Counter Trap symbol wasn't an object, that's why I said no.

~~~

Let's go, card #5!!!

12 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Correct!
Counter Counter is such a meme card, I simply had to go for it.

Also @Tinkerer with regards to the object question, I said no because the art depicted the Counter Trap symbol, though in retrospect I don't know why I interpreted my answer to that question the way I did considering symbols =/= objects apparently, so while the name described what was going on in the card, since the Counter Trap symbol wasn't an object, that's why I said no.

~~~

Let's go, card #5!!!

Funny enough, when I crafted the question I had Counter Counter in mind as one of the iffy ones that could go either way.

Ended up discounting the card because I didn't realize you allowed negate effects = negate activations (very very few counter trap cards negate effects which really confused me, but maybe I was getting too technical xD)

EDIT: Has the card ever spent time on the Forbidden/Limited List?

16 hours ago, Loleo said:

Is it a monster!

No.

6 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

Funny enough, when I crafted the question I had Counter Counter in mind as one of the iffy ones that could go either way.

Ended up discounting the card because I didn't realise you allowed negate effects = negate activations (very very few counter trap cards negate effects which really confused me, but maybe I was getting too technical xD)

EDIT: Has the card ever spent time on the Forbidden/Limited List?

The way I interpreted the negate question was... questionable and I realised negate effect/activations were two different things a bit late, but I didn't know that the card was on your mind at that juncture.

To answer your question, no it has not.

Archived