Hey why can't I find some of the threads that I created in past years...?

I noticed that some of the older threads that I made with my customs are deleted why just why.

Some of the older threads created by other users aren't deleted so why are mine explain I can't find my 2 older Bermuda Threads the one from Step of 2021 so it has been deleted I don't like that so littery and there has been this bug that doesn't count my new post so I'm stuck at wither 996 or 997 and I'm so sorry If I came off so rude.

But seriously there are users who made alot of post on this site and their older content isn't getting randomly deleted or when you make a new post so what the f is happening I'm not trying to be rude or anything I want to find out if so can you please recover them.

No seriously is this happening to other users on the site where their post are secretly or randomly getting deleted like how unfair is that seriously wouldn't it get on your nevers that a thread that you have been working on that is 1 or 2 years old JUST GETS DELETED like that >:( I'm so upset that's why I'm making this thread. That's why I dislike this its so annoying when things that I made disappear from the site.

Also for a while now I've been having to deal with a bug on the site that doesn't go up in the number of post that I made every time I make a new post on the site it doesn't treat it like that so if anyone like @YCMaker can addressees this annoying bug once and for all that would be appreciated so if anyone like admins or mods can responded to why such annoying things keep happening I would be grateful of you.

@The Nyx Avatar @Flame Dragon Can you help me please.

Also I was talking to @cr47t in a personal message that maybe Flame Dragon can become an admin once again if Nyx can be promoted to an Admin rank so when can see more changes on the site.

Sorry if I came off kinda rude its been driving me crazy so if anyone could please help me that would be great.

quick stop to say: i don't really have much regarding solutions i can actually do, but in the future i'd appreciate it if we kept out DMs between us on the site unless we both agree it's ok to share. that being said @YCMaker if you're reading this, if you could make Nyx an admin (and Flame too if that's not asking too much) it'd be a much needed and much appreciated step in keeping the YCM community alive by allowing someone to administrate the site, address site glitches and community requests, etc. in your absences, as all the old 'active' regulars moved to their own site. thanks

4 hours ago, cr47t said:

quick stop to say: i don't really have much regarding solutions i can actually do, but in the future i'd appreciate it if we kept out DMs between us on the site unless we both agree it's ok to share. that being said @YCMaker if you're reading this, if you could make Nyx an admin (and Flame too if that's not asking too much) it'd be a much needed and much appreciated step in keeping the YCM community alive by allowing someone to administrate the site, address site glitches and community requests, etc. in your absences, as all the old 'active' regulars moved to their own site. thanks

Yeah I totally with @cr47t

Archived