Malicevorous/Number 96 Support [Written]

Malicevorous Plate
lv 2 DARK
Fiend/Effect
If you control a Level 2 DARK monster: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: Add 1 "Malicevorous" monster from your Deck to your hand, then, send 1 "Malicevorous" monster with a different name from your Deck to the GY, also, for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck except DARK Xyz monsters. You can only activate each effect of "Malicevorous Plate" once per turn.
ATK/200 DEF/1500

Malicevorous Bowl
lv 2 DARK
Fiend/Effect
If you control a Level 2 DARK monster: Special Summon this card from your GY. You can only use this effect of "Malicevorous Bowl" once per turn. During your Main Phase: You can Normal Summon 1 DARK Fiend monster, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.)
ATK/800 DEF/800

Number C96: Dark Catastrophe
Rank 4 DARK
Fiend/Xyz/Effect
4 Level 4 DARK monsters 
Cannot be destroyed by battle or by your opponents card effects. All battle damage you take from battles involving this card is dealt to your opponent instead. At the start of the damage step, if this card battles an opponents monster: You can banish 1 card your opponent controls. If this card has "Number 96: Dark Mist" or "Number C96: Dark Storm" as an Xyz Material, it gains this effect.
* Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; the ATK of all monsters your opponent controls becomes 0, then, this card gains ATK equal to the combined original ATK of all monsters your opponent controls.
ATK/2000 DEF/2000

Malicevorous Feast
Spell Card
Special Summon as many "Malicevorous" monsters with different names from your GY as possible, then, gain 500 LP for each monster summoned this way. also, for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck except DARK Xyz monsters. You can banish this card from your GY; Double the Level of all "Malicevorous" monsters until the End Phase this turn. You can only activate 1 "Malicevorous Feast" per turn.

Dark Xyz Material
Quickplay Spell Card
After activation: apply 1 of the following effects.
* Target 1 DARK Xyz monster you control; attach 1 DARK Xyz monster from your Extra Deck or GY whose Rank is lower than the targeted card to it as Xyz material.
* Target 1 DARK Xyz monster you control; Special Summon all DARK monsters attached to that card, also, for the rest of this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck except DARK Xyz monsters.
You can only activate 1 "Dark Xyz Material" per turn.

Edited by Thomas★Zero

6 hours ago, Dimand Emreld said:

Mr. Thomas, I have a quick question.

I created various Yugioh Cards with this YCM website.

*What Yugioh Game could I use them in ?

*I have Duel Generations but it doesn't seem to have a card import option.

This is an example of a YCM card I created on this website. (ex.)

.trashed-1687647724-Field Genetics (1).jpeg

Please refrain from doing this on other's threads. It's rude