[AGOV] T.G.

https://ygorganization.com/limiterremovalallclear/

image.png.ce8029bb2b532147075be2c103465c47.png

AGOV-JP003 Tech Genus Rocket Salamander (T.G. Rocket Salamander)
Level 1/FIRE/Pyro/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can Tribute 1 “T.G.” monster; Special Summon 1 “T.G.” monster with a different original name from your Deck.
(2) If you control a Machine “T.G.” monster: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower “T.G.” monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, but its effects are negated.
600/600

image.png.343a6fd7c0ce2248d630566bd4566f42.png

AGOV-JP034 Tech Genus Mighty Striker (T.G. Mighty Striker)
Level 2/EARTH/Warrior/Synchro/Tuner/Effect
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
You can only use the (1)st and (3)rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can add 1 “T.G.” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per opponent’s Main Phase, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon using monsters you control as material, including this card.
(3) If this card is sent from the Monster Zone to the GY: You can send 1 “T.G.” card from your Deck to the GY.
1800/0

image.png.c64c27120cd845b986842dc8e3029ece.png

AGOV-JP35 Tech Genus Over Dragner (T.G. Over Dragner)
Level 5/DARK/Dragon/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
You can only use the (1)st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon any number of “T.G.” monsters from your GY in Defense Position, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except “T.G.” monsters.
(2) If this card on the field is destroyed: Draw 1 card.
2100/1900

image.png.110024dfec710c09e551f3804c606ebe.png

AGOV-JP036 Tech Genus Glaive Blaster (T.G. Glaive Blaster)
Level 12/EARTH/Machine/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2+ non-Tuner Synchro Monsters
Must be Synchro Summoned.
(1) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck; banish it. You can use this effect a number of times per turn up to the number of non-Tuner Synchro Monsters used as Synchro Material for this card.
(2) Once per turn, if a monster(s) becomes banished face-up: You can target 1 of them; Special Summon it to your field, ignoring its Summoning conditions.
4000/4000

image.png.6ed278c2ed1d7e08db7bd634b68a4f67.png

AGOV-JP49 Tech Genus Break Limiter (T.G. Break Limiter)
Spell
You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Discard 1 card; add 2 “T.G.” monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 “T.G.” monster in your GY; shuffle it into the Deck, or, if you control a Machine “T.G.” monster, you can add it to your hand instead.

image.png.cfe629fa7050c340f36ea7e73233fec1.png

AGOV-JP050 Tech Genus – All Clear (T.G. – All Clear)
Spell/Continuous
You can only use the (3)rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) “T.G.” monsters on the field become Machine monsters.
(2) During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 “T.G.” monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set (you can only gain this effect once per turn).
(2) During your Main Phase: You can destroy 1 “T.G.” monster in your hand or field, and if you do, add 1 “T.G.” monster with a different name from your Deck or GY to your hand.

image.png.7e6d43c05eb230dc4101f08ed906ad6a.png

AGOV-JP070 Tech Genus – Close (T.G. – Close)
Trap/Counter
You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect, and you control a Machine “T.G.” monster: Negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card.
(2) If a Synchro Monster(s) becomes banished while this card is in your GY: You can Set this card, but banish it when it leaves the field.

• 1 month later...

Finally they implemented to them the gimmick of being part Machines.

I assume the 2nd effect of Glaive Blaster still requires the banished monster to have been properly Summoned first?

Overall looks like solid support to me. I don't fully know what T.G.s do and what will they do with this support, but hope they at least challenge the top tiers 

2 hours ago, Darj said:

Finally they implemented to them the gimmick of being part Machines.

I assume the 2nd effect of Glaive Blaster still requires the banished monster to have been properly Summoned first?

Overall looks like solid support to me. I don't fully know what T.G.s do and what will they do with this support, but hope they at least challenge the top tiers 

From what I've seen, they've been making use of Bonfire as Salamander is a Pyro, though TCG-side, the issue is that we don't know when we'll get Bonfire (and the rest of AC2023).

This really boosts the deck's cap. Just Salamander is already 3 monsters in 1 Summon, 4 if your search is Screw Serpent, and so this can become a 1-card double Synchro just through a One for One. It is worth sorting through because there's a lot more potential than just that one play.

I don't like how this'll be the kind of deck that'll need like 30 Summons in a turn to do the plays though.