Exodragon the Mythical One

Yuma Kaiba

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand by banishing 4 "The Forbidden One" monster with the different names from your side of the field, hand or your graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways (this effect cannot be Ignored). Unaffected by any card or effect. During your opponent End Phase, place 1 Obliteration Counter on this card. If this card has 5 Obliteration Counter on it, you Win the Duel.

Exodragon the Mythical One.jpeg

Edited by Yuma Kaiba
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gonna advice an extra clause to this:
"cannot be Tributed".

It might be unaffected by effects, but a Lava Golem or Kaijus can still get rid of it, so you might wanna prevent that. That way your opponent will still have 5 turns to live but this at least is truly something they have to overpower or navigate around to win, instead of something they can just cheat out of the field.

• Like 2

Crazy new Boss Monster addition to "Exodia the Forbidden One" Archetype. If this card doesn't finish off your opponent by battle, it will do it by stacking counters.

4 hours ago, Sleepy said:

"cannot be Tributed".

It might be unaffected by effects, but a Lava Golem or Kaijus can still get rid of it, so you might wanna prevent that. That way your opponent will still have 5 turns to live but this at least is truly something they have to overpower or navigate around to win, instead of something they can just cheat out of the field.

Yeah I agree with you on that Sleepy. Might aswell add that in other to prevent the monster from getting rid off so easily. The only way I can think that the opponent could win against this card, is through burn damage or by doing direct attacks. Those are the only ways I can think off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, JairoLeyn100 said:

Crazy new Boss Monster addition to "Exodia the Forbidden One" Archetype. If this card doesn't finish off your opponent by battle, it will do it by stacking counters.

Yeah I agree with you on that Sleepy. Might aswell add that in other to prevent the monster from getting rid off so easily. The only way I can think that the opponent could win against this card, is through burn damage or by doing direct attacks. Those are the only ways I can think off.

Thanks xP

I think it deserves to have all that protection. All 5 Exodia pieces are forever limited to 1 copy each, and this card needs 4 of those to already be outside of the Deck and to not be banished for it to be Summoned. It is not gonna be easy to make it appear on the first 1 or 2 turns, so when it does appear, it needs to be game defining.

On top of that, it'll take 5 more turns to win via the Win Condition, which averages on 7 or 8 of your turns, and the chance that it is easier for you to just hit the opponent's LP normally for 2 or 3 of those and win the normal way anyways. 

I like this sort of card idea where it does the thing that back in the day Exodia Necross failed to do: To have something that is big and doesn't care about anything, forcing the opponent to play around it instead of trying to beat it.
-decking the opponent out
-burning the opponent
-finding a way to force the opponent to have other cards you can interact with so there can be a normal duel going around and behind the unbeatable boss.
-direct attacks
-etc.

It can be a fun concept. I find this card a little hard to play but the idea is neat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

10 hours ago, Sleepy said:

"cannot be Tributed".

Yeah Sleepy makes a good point.

• Like 1

You should make it unable to be Tributed if you don't like that the you can make its swap its ATK and DEF and put ATK to 2900 ATK while DEF is at 4000 or 4500. But either way this card is way more balanced than that Link -1 Exosister card that is the only one that I feel crosses the line when your start ripping card's off your opponent's no matter how its done just look at Trishlua that card was banned for years there are even other cards that had to get nerfed just because they did that and Red Latous banishes a card from their hand but its only Temporarily and you have to show your hand and its a Trap card not on a Fing monster that is a Soft once per turn Quick effect cause ED monsters are easier to acces then Traps or Main Deck Monsters and Exosisters can esaily summon an Rank 4 Exosister. But this card is way more balanced if you find that card Exdio Dragon becomes problatic with the your opponenet can't Tribute this card just ajust its stats a little by lowing its ATK but don't go below 3000 ATK or if you do just make its DEF higher then its ATK so its DEF is at 4500 while its ATK is anywhere from 2500-3K but 2800 and 2900 sound good.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

2 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

You should make it unable to be Tributed if you don't like that the you can make its swap its ATK and DEF and put ATK to 2900 ATK while DEF is at 4000 or 4500. But either way this card is way more balanced than that Link -1 Exosister card that is the only one that I feel crosses the line when your start ripping card's off your opponent's no matter how its done just look at Trishlua that card was banned for years there are even other cards that had to get nerfed just because they did that and Red Latous banishes a card from their hand but its only Temporarily and you have to show your hand and its a Trap card not on a Fing monster that is a Soft once per turn Quick effect cause ED monsters are easier to acces then Traps or Main Deck Monsters and Exosisters can esaily summon an Rank 4 Exosister. But this card is way more balanced if you find that card Exdio Dragon becomes problatic with the your opponenet can't Tribute this card just ajust its stats a little by lowing its ATK but don't go below 3000 ATK or if you do just make its DEF higher then its ATK so its DEF is at 4500 while its ATK is anywhere from 2500-3K but 2800 and 2900 sound good.

Different thing if that card get Limited.