[AGOV] Remaining Spells/Traps

(Again, they all have separate Org articles)

image.png.d9de88f1d2ec4c997a5028e4a429778b.png

AGOV-JP67 Fushibushi no Itami / Lament of the Immortal Bushi
Spell/Continuous
(1) All monsters in your GY become Warrior monsters.
(2) Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can destroy all monsters you control.

image.png.60931ccd7afeeb090c8c934d7a1148fa.png

AGOV-JP066 Card Scanner
Spell/Continuous
(1) Once per turn: You can declare 1 card type (Monster/Spell/Trap); each player reveals the bottom card of their Deck, and if they reveal a card of the declared type, they add it to their hand. Otherwise, they place it on the top of the Deck.
(2) If this face-up card in its owner’s Spell & Trap Zone is destroyed by an opponent’s card effect: You can make your opponent place 1 card from their hand on the bottom of the Deck.

image.png.c7b085f941c9c72df21a40148997b163.png

AGOV-JP080 Escapegoat
Trap/Continuous
(1) When your opponent activates a card or effect that targets a non-Token Monster you control: You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon 1 “Escaped Sheep Token” (Beast/EARTH/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.
(2) If a non-Token Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or effect, you can destroy 1 of your Tokens instead.

image.png.c6508ef51edd8d520b6297fc73b80a96.png

AGOV-JP079 Seishou Ruten
Trap
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target 1 Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster on the field; return that face-up monster to the Extra Deck, then you can Special Summon 1 appropriate monster from either GY to your field based on the type of monster returned.
● Fusion: A monster with the same Attribute as the returned monster.
● Synchro: A monster with a lower Level than the returned monster.
● Xyz: A monster with a Level equal to the returned monster’s Rank.
● Link: A monster with the same Type as the returned monster.

Escapegoat sounds interesting. Tribute-friendly floaters are not all that common from what I recall other than Hyeratics. I guess "sent to the GY" works well enough.... Makes me think of a Dino deck that run the field spell and that other support that requires normal monsters for stuff.
Sheep Token-related effects are always welcome in my book.

Lament of the Immortal Bushi seems fun for stuff like "Warrior Returning Alive" or "Rookie Warrior Lady" (this one for EARTH at least).
It'd be great if the Battle Pack kind of formats could return with pack filler like this as part of some deck options. Otherwise I'm not as confident on the competitive aspect of these.
They have fun potential if nothing else xD

• 3 weeks later...