Ryugeki

Nethersoul

• 2 weeks later...

Needs some extra condition, just blowing up the field too cheap on its own. Something like:
Activate only while you have more cards on the field than your opponent.
or 
You can only activate this card if there are 10 or more other cards on the field.
or
When this effect resolves, your turn ends.
Stuff along those lines (No not all 3, but.... something like one of those).

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, I'm puzzled with this one. I am not concerned about the drawing effect because, although you draw 2 cards, so does your opponent, so the card advantage is equalized, if an equal amonut of cards are destroyed. Of course, you will want to play this when the opponent has the upper hand on the board, or a tougher board to crack so you get the most out of it.

The burn is kinda just there although it can help with securing OTKs.

I am mostly concerned about the full board nuke, because such effects are rare in maindeck cards, and even newer nuke cards like Lightning Storm only let you nuke half of a board (or rather 1/4 of the board) AND come with a condition or restriction of some kind. Then again, most decks can access Zeus nowadays for a similar effect.

I would say this card is actually... fine? Nukes like Dark Hole and Raigeki do not see much play anyway even at 3, whereas this has a hard OPT so running multiple copies can get in the way, and unlike Raigeki or Lightning Storm it also affects your side so you cannot establish a board before dropping this.