Purrely Dark World

Sleepy

This is an experimental deck I've been trying out.

I've been looking for ways to minimize the impact of the harsher handtraps that could hit this deck, and although I can't do anything about a lucky Dimensional Shifter, I can probably do something about Nibiru. I have been playing around with ideas. Even used Koaki Meiru Guardian at some point with Diamond Core as the main Normal Summons just so I could have an immediate extra negate to let the rest of the deck cook.

I have not tested the Adventure Token engine but it would be another possibility. This Dark World mix wasn't consistent enough before Dark Corridor became a thing. Snoww is the main cycling tool here because it can add both the Grapha or the Accession Spell, and copies of itself and is not hard OPT.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions would really need me here xD

Exported Deck if you wanna read the cards a little better:
https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13634849

Image of the Deck:
uVYnL27.png

Monsters ( 13 ) :

3 Purrely
3 Purrelyly
3 Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World
3 Snoww, Unlight of Dark World
1 Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle

Spells ( 24 ) :

3 Foolish Burial Goods
3 Dark Corridor
3 My Friend Purrely
3 Purrely Happy Memory
3 Purrely Pretty Memory
3 Purrely Sleepy Memory
2 Stray Purrely Street
2 Dark World Accession
1 Purrely Delicious Memory
1 Called By The Grave

Traps ( 3 ) : 

1 Purrely Sharely!?
1 Purrelyeap!?
1 Rainbow Bridge of Salvation

Extra Deck ( 2 Fusion, 2 Links, 11 Xyzs ) :

1 Linkuriboh
1 Relinquished Anima

2 Grapha, Dragon Overlord of Dark World
2 Epurrely Beauty
2 Epurrely Happiness
2 Expurrely Noir
1 Epurrely Noir
1 Epurrely Plump
1 Expurrely Happiness
1 Downerd Magician
1 Divine Arcenal AA-ZEUS - Sky Thunder

I'd like to be able to comment on this, but I don't really know Purrely very well 😅

I see the benefits of the mix, but I think the biggest weakness seems to be that it really wants go first.  I suppose Grapha/Pretty Memory act as board breakers, but are you finding that to be enough?

• Shiba Inu 1

On 8/11/2023 at 11:06 AM, Tinkerer said:

I'd like to be able to comment on this, but I don't really know Purrely very well 😅

I see the benefits of the mix, but I think the biggest weakness seems to be that it really wants go first.  I suppose Grapha/Pretty Memory act as board breakers, but are you finding that to be enough?

Haven't tested it, I just have the theory xD
I mean I've played my brother's Swordsoul, but that's not saying much.... I'm wary of some hard counters like Shifter, Nibiru, or Droll which I'm not really confident about these being enough. And yes this deck I am not super sure about how it handles going second. It ultimately can become one big linear combo, and those just need to get the sequence disturbed and the end result becomes a lot weaker. 

I've seen that typical builds have book of moons  and triple tactics talents. 
From there they vary on the other options (Ash, Veiler, Moonlight, Impermanence, triple tactics thrust, crossout designator)
I haven't seen nibirus or dimension shifters in the builds I've seen but that might be on side deck most likely.

Not currently sure what to expect.
Those typical builds don't look particularly that much better to me but they seem to be doing relatively well these past couple days. I need to see if there's something I'm not seeing or if I'm on to something while I find out if I can refine this idea if possible xD

Edited by Sleepy