[PHNI] White Aura

https://ygorganization.com/mainsetmangasupportisreal/

DoTheMambo.webp.8505a6b11bf7309e23adf4d1fc387b34.webp

PHNI-JP006 White Mambo (White Sunfish)
Level 4 WATER Fish Effect Monster
ATK 1200
DEF 1000
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Fish monster in your GY with the same name as a card you control; Special Summon this card, and if you do, Special Summon that monster.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY: You can treat it as a Tuner this turn.

SunflowerOil.webp.729ccee5f602dc5bedcc44e4dac0bbeb.webp

PHNI-JP007 White Sardine
Level 2 WATER Fish Effect Monster
ATK 800
DEF 0
(1) You can send 1 “White Sardine” from your Deck to the GY; Special Summon this card from your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except WATER monsters.
(2) If this card is Special Summoned from the GY: You can treat it as a Tuner this turn.

PorpoiseWithAPurpose.webp.b767f544f49567282336a8fc3d899a83.webp

PHNI-JP041 White Aura Porpoise
Level 6 WATER Fish Synchro Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 1300
Materials: 1 WATER Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(1) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Fish monster from your hand or GY in Defense Position, then you can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your GY.
(2) If this card you control is destroyed by your opponent and sent to your GY: You can banish 1 other WATER monster from your GY; Special Summon this card, and if you do, it is treated as a Tuner.

WhiteKarma.webp.43bb7bc32b0a245fd1fe712fca1653f5.webp

PHNI-JP041 White Reincarnation
Continuous Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card name’s per turn.
(1) When this card resolves, you can add 1 Fish monster that has an effect to treat itself as a Tuner, from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, if your “White Aura” monster attacked, at the end of a Damage Step: You can have it make a second attack in a row.
(3) Once per turn, if a Level 8 or higher Fish Synchro Monster(s) is Special Summoned from your GY (even during the Damage Step): You can destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

10 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Wow, it's usually @~British Soul~ that does the TCG/OCG card news, it's you that finally got the ball going and you got the head start.

Not being funny, but does it really matter who the topic creator is? No, it doesn't quite frankly, therefore there really was no need to tag me for like no reason.

Contributing something worthwhile to the thread at hand, I like how Porpoise can allow Ghoti to at least try and synchro climb, heck even the main deck cards can help go into the level 10 Ghoti even if they become Tuners (seeing as that Synchro requires at least 1 Fish Tuner).

Never thought I would see a "Sardine" monster xD Fish are not among my favorite animals, but I find its art strangely appealing.
The effect of milling a copy of it seems designed to set up the Mambo, clearly.
Support looks nice but IDK what are White Fishes doing or can do atm. I just remember they gave the Fish type solid Spell/Trap support, including a big disruptive card.