Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

Note: This is not a double post, the last post above this one is from yesterday....

Update: i made chapter two! and now i have new graphics for the duel field pics! look and see!

all comments are welcome! (that means all of you guys reading, please say something...)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: This is not a double post, the last post above this one is from yesterday....

Update: i made chapter two! and now i have new graphics for the duel field pics! look and see!

all comments are welcome! (that means all of you guys reading, please say something...)

Awesome fan-fic you should make like an fan-site for this like I did with Legion's Breath (this was just a joke) and also if you need some I could help with characters

thanks!!

did you like the illustrations of the duel fields? that is an experiment...

and you can make characters if you want too...

i have a card contest for that that ends in almost three days, but others are submitting theres here, and i will pcik the best ones as characters.

Awesome fan-fic you should make like an fan-site for this like I did with Legion's Breath (this was just a joke) and also if you need some I could help with characters

thanks!!

did you like the illustrations of the duel fields? that is an experiment...

and you can make characters if you want too...

i have a card contest for that that ends in almost three days, but others are submitting theres here, and i will pcik the best ones as characters.

coolio, mate. :lol:

so, is anyone else going to read the fan fic?

i do like to read, but im not writing these for my benifit....^_^

[rant]

i want you guys to have some place to go when you need something to break your bordem, and i hope i am succeeding or rather will succeed.

i may not be known very well in this forum, but i try to help where i can and i always put up equal or more effort than everyone else here.

just because i dont have a cool name, or im not high in the ranks, doent mean that people cant be noticed. ^_^

[/rant]

sorry for the rant, i went a bit crazy there....

coolio, mate. :lol:

so, is anyone else going to read the fan fic?

i do like to read, but im not writing these for my benifit....^_^

[rant]

i want you guys to have some place to go when you need something to break your bordem, and i hope i am succeeding or rather will succeed.

i may not be known very well in this forum, but i try to help where i can and i always put up equal or more effort than everyone else here.

just because i dont have a cool name, or im not high in the ranks, doent mean that people cant be noticed. ^_^

[/rant]

sorry for the rant, i went a bit crazy there....

very gewd second chapter!

only 1 thing though...

not all of us are familiar with the effects of your Allies, so round 8 seemed a bit to fast for me. i mean, you didn't go into detail with the effects of Kal's monsters. meh, not a big flaw, if it can be called that at all...

very promising start. don't let this one die out...

only 1 thing though...

not all of us are familiar with the effects of your Allies, so round 8 seemed a bit to fast for me. i mean, you didn't go into detail with the effects of Kal's monsters. meh, not a big flaw, if it can be called that at all...

only 1 thing though...

not all of us are familiar with the effects of your Allies' date=' so round 8 seemed a bit to fast for me. i mean, you didn't go into detail with the effects of Kal's monsters. meh, not a big flaw, if it can be called that at all...

[/quote']

thanks! I'm glad you think so.

I went too fast? I thought I did too... I wanted someone to say something to that effect. ^_^

If you want to know more about my allies, you can go to my main thread (link in sig) to do so, if you want.

Plus, I'm here to answer most questions about them. ^_^

I'll try to fix the error, and I won't let this one die out. Okay? I like it too much...

only 1 thing though...

not all of us are familiar with the effects of your Allies' date=' so round 8 seemed a bit to fast for me. i mean, you didn't go into detail with the effects of Kal's monsters. meh, not a big flaw, if it can be called that at all...

[/quote']

thanks! I'm glad you think so.

I went too fast? I thought I did too... I wanted someone to say something to that effect. ^_^

If you want to know more about my allies, you can go to my main thread (link in sig) to do so, if you want.

Plus, I'm here to answer most questions about them. ^_^

I'll try to fix the error, and I won't let this one die out. Okay? I like it too much...

oooo chaper tew~~

Very good and now i know what you meant when they tried to run away! lol.

Keep it up!

thanks!

And I will be explaining his super speed abilities in the next chapter, so dont worry. ^_^

Thanks for the comment, I was hoping that you would like it...

This stuff just comes to me, somewhere deep in my brain.

I'm bot sure if that's a good or bad thing. :lol:

oooo chaper tew~~

Very good and now i know what you meant when they tried to run away! lol.

Keep it up!

thanks!

And I will be explaining his super speed abilities in the next chapter, so dont worry. ^_^

Thanks for the comment, I was hoping that you would like it...

This stuff just comes to me, somewhere deep in my brain.

I'm bot sure if that's a good or bad thing. :lol:

the new chapter is great!

thanks! im glad you like it. ^_^

the next chapter might not have a duel in it, or maybe the start of a duel, but for the most part its going to be about the storyline of their world, etc..

i hope you guys like it too. ^_^

Archived