Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

sorry guys' date=' i dont know when the next chapter will be out. i got real busy in school, so i havnt had a time to type anything up. i have the next chapter planned out in my mind, i just need to type it.

unfortunately i dont have time anymore... sorry...

it will be worth the wait though. promise that. ;)

[/quote']

one of the reasons why all schools should be destroyed with an Anti Tank Rocket

XD

i just got back from school.

tomorrow' date=' i'm going on a four-day field trip.

school is not ALWAYS bad, though. =D

[/quote']

yeah, but sometimes it is...

sorry guys, still dont know anything about time to write... i have some important stuff to do..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I say Kale needs to be a mod and when he has 6 stars a super. That way' date=' Kale can get revenge on the n00bs

[/quote']

wow, a request that i should be super? i was going for the bottom of the barrel, asking for Fan Fic, the second to least most posted in section here. (the first being the Debate Section, which about 95% of the people here dont even know exist.)

agees. you should be a mod. :)

thanks! that now brings the total to ... three. XD

thanks for the support anyway.

anywho, i just released two new allies, one of which will be in the next chapter. ^_^

• 1 month later...

bring out asap kale.

im soo sorry my avid readers...

i believe that i have lost much of the support in this, and that no one really wants to read it anymore. to be honest, it wasnt that great anyway, and there are very good substitutes. is WYHE still doing his? i havnt been on in a while....

i may start a new fan fic sometime, but i believe that this one has ran its course. i went relatively nowhere with this...

But to all of you who wanted it back, i thank you. i suppose this will only be a piece of history in the forum now....

hm. I would think that people would be on Christmas break.

You know' date=' Kale. I have something hurting. Shane is not in the fic. . . I'm sad.

[/quote']

im sorry...

but i am going to write another fic soon, and he can be in episode one. ;)

bring out asap kale.

im soo sorry my avid readers...

i believe that i have lost much of the support in this' date=' and that no one really wants to read it anymore. to be honest, it wasnt that great anyway, and there are very good substitutes. is WYHE still doing his? i havnt been on in a while....

i may start a new fan fic sometime, but i believe that this one has ran its course. i went relatively nowhere with this...

But to all of you who wanted it back, i thank you. i suppose this will only be a piece of history in the forum now....

[/quote']

Damn! This was one of my favourites too!

But oh well, hope you have more luck with your second one.

im so glad that everyone still wanted to see this fic! but, this really isnt the best i can do. ;)

i am coming out with a new fan fic, hopefully today, that will be based on a set that i just created and i hope to release soon, also today.

any character that i accepted from the last contest will be in it, as well as some others that you didnt expect... :D

Archived