Edge of Justice - Ended.

Kale

Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Why is it that you will stay with the fan fic below (if you will).

• Because you like the way its written.
    • because you like the duel field pics
    • becuase you like the story line.
    • All of the above.

just don't strain yourself over it' date=' if anything you should make the chapters a once a week thing. Beleave me that makes it alot easier

[/quote']

alright. ^_^

im not stressing myself, im saving the stress though... :lol:

i will have it up, and if its not today, it wont be tomorrow either. i know that for a fact. ^_^

till then, enjoy the first 4 chapters!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

k...um..when did you change your name? and how? i cant figure that out' date=' i wanted to get my named capitaled a while ago

[/quote']

oh. ^_^ glad to see someone notice....

i asked YCMaker to change my name (thats the only way how...)

if you want to, do it this way:

Dear, YCMaker,

i would like to change my name from "(insert name here)" to "(insert new name here)".

the reason is (state whatever the reason is.....)

he might not do it that quick, this one took me a day...

so dont badger him about it. ^_^

but this is off the topic...

@on topic: i think i just got an idea of what to write chapter 5 about you guys!

i think i just got an idea of what to write chapter 5 about you guys!

that's great! i can't wait to see it...

btw' date=' i dig the new sig. Kal looks just like i pictured him...

[/quote']

yeah! thats how i had envisioned him as well.... i found that guy on the internet and add a duel disk on him. cool eh?

im glad you guys like the fan fic. ^_^

Cant wait for chapter 5

keep up the good work and the ally monsters are superb

thanks! not only a nice comment on the fan fic' date=' but on the best cards i have ever made as well!

double thanks! ^_^

i am currently doing a major project though... this might end up being a weekly event like suggested.. ^_^

i will get to it as soon as i am able, and i am going to try and make this the most admired fan fic on the site. ^_^

hopefully DJ will see this and read it.... if he could comment that would be soooo awesome. it would hopefully draw in more readers. ^_^

one question to all the readers: are you guys curious to know who [i']they[/i] are? i have mentioned them several times and no one has asked me who they are... ^_^

Well i guess that "they"are either some evil organization or the guys who are responsible for whatever is going to happen

well, youre not entirely accurate... but i guess i can surprise you guys easier that way. ^_^

thanks for guessing. :lol:

Can't wait.

I wont be the first to read it but i WILL and thats all that matters....

I wonders what will happen.

so do I, my friend. So do I...

Oh wait, I'm suppose to know what happens... :lol:

I'm glad I have so many enthusiastic readers!

Were did you get the duel disk pic?

I made those pics for my fan fic. ^_^

If you want to know where I got the disks; I got them from a website. If youd like I can pm you the link.

I have a shop for those too. ^_^

And what do you think of the fan fic? I see your ratings in your sig, so what would you rate Edge of Justice? ^_^

still up to now' date='I can't figure out the actual plot.Since the main character is a cop,the big bad must be a criminal organisation or somthing.

Off Topic:you changed your user name,dark kale...I mean...Kale.

[/quote']

erm, correction... he was a cop. he was fired... ^_^

as for the 'big bad' we havnt gotten there yet. ^_^

@ off topic: yeh, i did. ^_^ thanks for noticing. i thought that Kale would bring in some needed simplicity...

If you want to know where I got the disks; I got them from a website. If youd like I can pm you the link.

And what do you think of the fan fic? I see your ratings in your sig' date=' so what would you rate Edge of Justice? ^_^

[/quote']

I don't say this allot but, 9.9/10 (-.1 for couple of spelling mistakes)

And what do you think of the fan fic? I see your ratings in your sig' date=' so what would you rate Edge of Justice? ^_^

[/quote']

I don't say this allot but, 9.9/10 (-.1 for couple of spelling mistakes)

Yeah, I have tons of spelling errors. But I am trying to fix that...

Thanks for rating me almost perfect! Is the fan fic that good? ^_^

I need to write chapter five, I almost have the idea set, I just need to type it out. ^_^

Thanks you guys for reading!

How do you make your ally monsters black?

i edit them by using photoshop.... then i put back on the card border' date=' picture, stars, and attribute. ^_^

it is a simple process when you get the hang of it.. :D

____

EDIT: for all of you readers out there, i would like to let you all know that i am half way done with chapter 5! i got a spark of inspiration just now, and i couldnt help but keep writing!

the new chapter will include:

more of the back story of Kal.

another character that was entered and won in my fan fic contest.

an epic duel

and a twist that none of you saw coming!

i hope you enjoy it. i am enjoying making it.

and also see the new collab. that me and Ryan are working on called Zone Anarchy, fusing the ideas of my Allies with his Zone/Techno monsters. [/advertisement']

they are getting good reviews!

They...

Not sure' date=' but I think it has something to do with his past, maybe he thinks his past can watch him, or something like that, or someone from his past, like a wife or a son...

Well, that's what I think...

[/quote']

you are partially correct, sir!

but not entirely...

dont worry, the answer to that question will be in this next chapter that i am half done with. ^_^

They...

Not sure' date=' but I think it has something to do with his past, maybe he thinks his past can watch him, or something like that, or someone from his past, like a wife or a son...

[/quote']

but not entirely...

dont worry, the answer to that question will be in this next chapter that i am half done with. ^_^

maybe not a wife or son,but perhaps a former friend who was doing something illegal or a foe during his days as a cop

They...

[/quote']

but not entirely...

maybe not a wife or son,but perhaps a former friend who was doing something illegal or a foe during his days as a cop

No, not really. ^_^

Dont worry you guys, I will tell you who they are in the next chapter, which should be done by tomorrow. :D

They...

[/quote']

but not entirely...

No, not really. ^_^

Dont worry you guys, I will tell you who they are in the next chapter, which should be done by tomorrow. :D

Fine then.I guess I can wait for 1 more day then.

But if it's not all of the above,thwen who??? (that question is seriously mudering me)

They...

[/quote']

but not entirely...

No, not really. ^_^

Fine then.I guess I can wait for 1 more day then.

But if it's not all of the above,thwen who??? (that question is seriously mudering me)

Murder? Oh noes... ^_^

Dont worry, it will start coming clear when it comes out tomorrow. ^_^

I hope you guys like it, I'm trying to make this one this best one yet.

Archived