Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, dude, you were supposed to give the synopsis for yesterdays episode today, remember, the TRUST episode. It aired on Cartoon network last night at 8:30 pm. It's your turn so where is the synopsis? Also, I don't mean to me mean about this but Beth and Sadie aren't on TDI anymore. Didn't you watch the episode last night?

...yes, but actually it was the boney island episode. I`m sort of far from where you are in US.

Although if I can watch it on Veoh, I could give full summary, and even rewind parts if I miss some!

The episode begins when Chris tells the summary of last wek`s episode. At the beginning of this week`s episode, Chris tells everyone he noticed how much trust was lacking in each team, and decided to make this fun by turning it into a dare. All dares will have to do with trust. The first one, Gwen and DJ climb a fall while Heather and Duncan hold the ropes keeping them safe. hris uses hot sauce to make them let the ropes loose and so, Gwen and DJ might fall down. Heather uses a second rope and rips off Gwen`s back of her miniskirt. DJ falls down, and Gwen uccessfully climbs the fall.

DJ asks Geoff to guard his little rabbit he found during the camping episode, however a series of bad events results in the rabbit being impossible to get back. Geoff has problems telling his best friend that he lost the rabbit.

The second dare is a cooking one. Bridgette and Lindsay (oh no...) must cook fugu sashimi (a really poisonous fish) for Geoff and Trent, respectively. Chris "arrives" by jumping and explains the next dare. Trent asks Lindsay if she took biology, which she replies yes. Each cook gives its taster their meal. Geoff tastes it and likes it, although Trent tastes what Lindsay has made. He finds it not too bad at first, then punches himself repeteadly, shout, and finally falls on the floor, vomiting. Because Lindsay didn`t succeeded her biology class.

The 3 next dares are blind dres. The first one, Sadie and Leshawna must hoot apples to arrows put on respectively Courtney ad Owen s heads. Leshawna succeeds, but Sadie always hits anywhere, hitting also Sasquatchanakwa. Courtney is hurt, and tells Sade she`s going down.

The next blnd dare (trapeze one), Brigette and Heather must catch respectively Harold and Lindsay (ne more oh no...). Harold succeeds and catches Bridgette, while Lindsay tells Hather to jump too late, and Heather falls in the pool full of jellyfish. Gwen is happy because she got sort of a revenge.

During this time, Duncan is bringing a rabbit with a carrot.

he last dare or this episode is dangerous. Gwen and Geoff must tell Leshawna and DJ to truen either direction to avoid going right into a tree. The slide s rough because Chris uses explosives, and DJ is sriously hurt by his rabbit`s disappearance. However Duncan arrives with the rabbit h was bringing aroung, and DJ puts off the blindfold he had to look t the rabbit,and then, trusting his friend for sure, he follows Geoff`s direction and finally they arrive first. However they lose because DJ removed slightly his blindfold to look at the rabbit. So the Screaming Gophers win once again.

At the campfire ceremony, Sadie is voted off. When she leaves to he dock of shame, he boat of losers arrive, and Katie is on it! The two friends hug a long time before leaving to... well, it`s probably their own houses.

Next episode: A dangerous sort-of-military camp, led by Chef Hatchet!

You do that. And this is a nice synopsis, There is one detail left out, Heather ripped off Gwen's whole skirt, unless CN edited that part. Also, Harold and Lindsay must catch Bridgette and Heather respectively, and B and H have to trust them to catch them. Oh and you forgot a few parts:

1. Heather's cold from the last episode.

2. The food Chef served was leftovers from the last episode.

3. So many letters were missing.

But you're right about what the next episode is going to be.

Oh BTW, here's how I would put your signature until next week:

Who will winTDI? DJ, Gwen, Geoff, Lindsay, Heather, Duncan, Harold, Trent, Bridgette, Leshawna, Owen, Or Courtney?

Now the name of the new game is: "Calamity Cliff". Darkcastle000 (our Gwen) Should be honored about this because this game stars Gwen. All you have to do is climb up the cliff. Use the left and right keys to move and I think the space bar to jump. The dynamite will do the rest if you can steer her all the way to the top. Don't forget to collect the stars and marshmellows.

You left out Duncan drank all the sauce and when dj fell the rope was on duncan ankle and he went up at the same height as dj.

How would you like to do the synopsis for TDI episode 14. I'll give you a hint:

"Clean up in the whole supermarket!"

Oh, I forgot to ask:

What ever happened to our old Bridgette and our old Courtney, Zeko and Jordan?

And now some quotes from that episode:

1. Heather: Hurry up Gwen, you don't want to fall behind.

2. Trent: I thought you said you passed biology.

Lindsay: I said I took biology.

3. Geoff: Bunny hopped away. Sorry man.

DJ: That's ok. Thanks anyway. My poor little bunny, he was my special friend. BUNNY! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO DO ME LIKE THAT?!

4. DJ: Bunny is gone. Why should I trust you?

Geoff: Because I don't wanna die either.

5. Geoff: DJ! Bunny would want you to live!

Duncan: Hey DJ, Look who I found!

Duncan show's everyone the bunny he got.

Geoff: DJ! It's Bunny! Duncan found Bunny!

DJ: Don't tease me man.

DJ takes off the blindfold.

DJ: Bunny! You're alright! Aright! Let's do this!

6. Gwen: Sometimes the universe gives you a freebie.

7. Chef: Today's special is Pinapple puff surprise.

Gwen: You mean leftovers from the cooking challenge.

Chef: You got a problem with that?!

Gwen: Sir no sir!

8. Sadie: You know what? That's fine with me you MARSHMELLOW EATING FREAKS!

Have you head of TDI Producers` ancient show? 6teen is the story of 6 teens, of course, all sixteen. Although the show has nothing weird (and we all know Cartoon Network loves weird cartoons), it is really good and there is an hour-special at the end of each season. The first one, for Halloween, has the mall (where EVERYTHING in the series happens) infested with zombies. And te second one, settled around Christmas, was still at the mall, but about a bal and everything goes wrong. Oh, and the cast of characters is really higher. There are the three Kaki Barn "clones" (because they each look the same), Ron the Rent-a-Cop who always thinks the gang is making trouble, there are also the many shop bosses.

Oh well, you can find every detail here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6teen

It`s as good as TDI, it`s just too bad that it doesn`t airs in USA. Probably not weird enough.

...because 6teem is really good. Jus like TDI, it has some jokes with a small level of nudity (what? Harold naked at the end during the cooking episode, per example!), of course... love, and many other things... like TDI. Oh, and next to no TV. But lots of action.

Per example, Jude, the skater, frequently falls down his skateboard and accidentally arrives his between-legs right into the janitor`s broom. Ouch. This gotta hurt.

Have you head of TDI Producers` ancient show? 6teen is the story of 6 teens' date=' of course, all sixteen. Although the show has nothing weird (and we all know Cartoon Network loves weird cartoons), it is really good and there is an hour-special at the end of each season. The first one, for Halloween, has the mall (where EVERYTHING in the series happens) infested with zombies. And te second one, settled around Christmas, was still at the mall, but about a bal and everything goes wrong. Oh, and the cast of characters is really higher. There are the three Kaki Barn "clones" (because they each look the same), Ron the Rent-a-Cop who always thinks the gang is making trouble, there are also the many shop bosses.

Oh well, you can find every detail here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/6teen

It`s as good as TDI, it`s just too bad that it doesn`t airs in USA. Probably not weird enough.

[/quote']

Actually, 6teen did air on Nickelodeon or Nicktoons Network, for a while anyway. They to edited the show to make it more kid-friendly. Also, I didn't know there was 6teen wiki. There is a Total Drama Island Wiki but it's still a work in progress.

I'll write mine right now' date='Can i also do "I triple dog dare you"

[/quote']

Sure. You can personally have the honor of writing in every detail of Heather squirming. And thanks man.

Archived