Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In an upcoming episode' date=' Heather will scare DJ to almost death. And she`ll be scared. And we`ll hear this from Chris:

"If you have ever seen any horror movie, you should know these things: First, never walk alone. Second, never take a shower alone."

And the worst is that during this episode, which is yet far away, Izzy and Owen will kiss in the woods.

But I think I said too much because... ah, you`ll see.

[/quote']

That won't be for weeks. There will be an episode where the girl with Greg Brady's curse will stand up for herself. Another episode will incorporate challenges of land, air and sea while two girl campers solve the mystery of a secret love. And another episode will reveal where the fallen have been sent to.

No, it`s two episodes before. All rejected campers will give their thoughts about the 5 campers left and will send one to the Boat of Losers.

But here is the résumé of all hidden spoilers I gave.

Here I regroup everything I`ve said in the two topics as spoilers about the upcoming episode.

You gotta know how to hide well the details, and even of your sentence looks weird, even crazy, well it will help you and others out.

Someone weird and crazy (Izzy) has helped her team winning. One part at least…

BTW, there`s one last thing find weird: how come Izzy always had weird life happening during her life? Is she lying entirely or is it all true? Or maybe one part of it is true? or maybe most of it? Nobody knows. Apart from Canadians.

Izzy explains that only one of the things she said was true.

Will the relationships grow bigger during he episodes? Because a love triangle is about to be broken in the next episode; one of the boys will make sure the girl he loved can date the one she is really interested in.

If you can guess that, then you`re good.

Oh yeah, something will also probably completely change th life of a camper (and also of his/her team). That`s sooper secret, but I wish they will stop losing after that. I mean, after what will happen to them in the following episodes...

Decipher that!

I mean that Cody is in love with Gwen, who is in love with Trent. Cody arranged it all by making sure Trent and Gwen are together when returning to the camp. And Beth who took the statue… This will bring bad luck on her team.

No, but I can tell you that something involving Cody and Gwen will happen.

All explained higher.

So, see a next week with all hidden spoilers revealed!

No' date=' it`s two episodes before. All rejected campers will give their thoughts about the 5 campers left and will send one to the Boat of Losers.

But here is the résumé of all hidden spoilers I gave.

Here I regroup everything I`ve said in the two topics as spoilers about the upcoming episode.

You gotta know how to hide well the details, and even of your sentence looks weird, even crazy, well it will help you and others out.

Someone weird and crazy (Izzy) has helped her team winning. One part at least…

BTW, there`s one last thing find weird: how come Izzy always had weird life happening during her life? Is she lying entirely or is it all true? Or maybe one part of it is true? or maybe most of it? Nobody knows. Apart from Canadians.

Izzy explains that only one of the things she said was true.

Will the relationships grow bigger during he episodes? Because a love triangle is about to be broken in the next episode; one of the boys will make sure the girl he loved can date the one she is really interested in.

If you can guess that, then you`re good.

Oh yeah, something will also probably completely change th life of a camper (and also of his/her team). That`s sooper secret, but I wish they will stop losing after that. I mean, after what will happen to them in the following episodes...

Decipher that!

I mean that Cody is in love with Gwen, who is in love with Trent. Cody arranged it all by making sure Trent and Gwen are together when returning to the camp. And Beth who took the statue… This will bring bad luck on her team.

No, but I can tell you that something involving Cody and Gwen will happen.

All explained higher.

So, see a next week with all hidden spoilers revealed!

[/quote']

I'm sure our Geoff will give us all the details.

Both are taken' date=' and I'm still Cody.

[/quote']

That's right. BTW Shadowroxas, Cody did a cool thing hooking up Gwen with the guy she Reallywanted to hang with. Have you ever done anything like that?

Also, where is Geoff with the synopsis for yesterdays episode?

In a yet far away episode, there will be a parody of Road Runner... with a duck. Yes, I know, it`s weird. But at least, it won`t get on two feet, take a hat and a stick, and sing Hello my Darlin Hello My Honey etc...

And the girl who will have to catch it will then say in the confession stall: "Wait a minute! Duck walk slowly, they never run!"

Yeah, but lemme finish reading the Organization XIII. I'll get it up when I can.

EDIT: Okay, here goes. *Takes deep breath and cracks knuckles for real*

The episode begins with Chris giving everyone the challenge: Canoe all the way to Bony Island, carry the canoes all the way to the other side of the island, light a fire, and go back to Camp. Before everyone gets ready, Chris gives one word of advice: Do not take anything from the island or you will be cursed forever. Everyone leaves, but Beth shows up, having gone to the bathroom and missed everything. When asks, Chris simply says "Canoes". Beth, clueless of the curse, then goes to catch up with the others.

At the canoes, Trent and Gwen try to get into the same one, but Lindsay and Beth get him first. Cody (Yay!) takes this chance to make his move on Gwen, leaving Gwen no other option but to go with him. Geoff, thinking he's "tight" with Bridgette, waves to her to get her to go with him, but Bridgette instead asks Courtney to go with him, leaving Geoff to go with his D.J., his friend on the island. Leshawna is stuck with Izzy, Heather with Owen, Harold and Duncan, and Sadie by herself.

Along the way, Cody continues to hit on Gwen, but points out that she likes Trent, angering her. Cody tells her that he'll put in a good word for her for Trent, then Gwen says she owes him. Cody then reveals that he made a deal with Owen that if he got Gwen's bra, Owen would have to do dishes for the week, again angering Gwen. Switching between Bridgette&Courtney and Geoff&D.J., Geoff and Bridgette tell their friend how Geoff have Bridgette a ceramic heart with a picture of Geoff and D.J. on it, but D.J. is cut off and replaced with a picture of Bridgette, telling her to "Think of Geoff whenever she drops loose change in it." Courtney says how creepy it is, which Bridgette agrees with as D.J. tells Geoff who screwed up trying to get a girl.

Finally on the island, they campers race to the opposite end of the island. The Gophers find themselves face to face against giant beavers from a Dinosaur Era and run to a lake, which the beavers stay out of for some reason. Then, vultures come and chase them in the opposite direction. A bear, who had been watching both chases, breaks the pair of glasses it was wearing. Trent and Lindsay eventually get stuck in quicksand, but Cody swings across a rope to save them, only to hit a tree. Fortunately, the rope swings back just as Trent and Lindsay all completely under the sand, giving Trent and Lindsay the chance to get out. Lindsay hugs Cody, calling him her hero as Trent thanks Cody.

To the Bass, as they carry their canoes across, Geoff hurts his leg, giving him closure with Bridgette with help from D.J. Luckily, all of them arrive safely. At the end of the island, the Gophers struggle to light a fire, but since Duncan unsurprisingly brought a lighter, the Bass get their fire started. Cody goes to Trent and says that Gwen likes Trent. Trent warns Cody not to be lying, but Cody asks what would he gain by lying, calming Trent down. Meanwhile, Beth sees a small Tiki Idol and takes it. Back to the fire competition, Izzy had managed to make a fire starter and explodes it on the fire, creating a humongous blaze. Desperate to help his team, Harold takes the oars from ALL the Bass canoes and throws them in, leaving them without a way back. To add insult to injury, the Bass lost the fire competition.

The final part now begins for each group to get back to camp. Despite the Bass seemingly behind, Izzy accidently gives them a HUGE tip she learned once before, saying that one person could just push all the canoes, and that person ends up being D.J., who successfully gets all the canoes back to camp, finally giving the Bass another win.

At the camp bonfire, it comes down to Izzy and (I think) Lindsay. Before the last marshmallow is given, officials in a helicopter arrive to arrest Izzy, much to Leshawna's surprise. Izzy runs away, removing her from the competition.

In the aftermath, Cody shows Owen Gwen's bra, much to Owen's shock, leaving him to do the dishes for the week. At Bridgette and Courtney's cabin, Geoff's gift got dropped on the floor. Bridgette asks Courtney for glue, but Courtney tells her not to waste it. However, Bridgette saws she would prefer to use it.

In a dramatic ending, Beth is seen reading in her cabin with the Tiki Idol under her pillow, leaving her cursed forever.

A girl is like a rabbit; You want the rabbit to come near, but don`t do too much! Give it some tiny pieces of food... but if you throw a ceramic heart at the rabbit, sure it`s gonna run away!

I`ll always remember that. I didn`t know there could be really important life lessons in cartoons.

Cool. Remember that guys.

How about some Quotes from Chris.

1. On your mark, get set, go!

Chris shoots. A hawk falls.

Chris: That'll provoke some angry e-mails.

2. Nothing in the rules say that you can't use lighters. Edge: Killer Bass.

Now to tell you about the new game, "Crazy Canoe". In this game you can control both Geoff and DJ as they ride a canoe, collecting a set number of tiki dolls. When you have them all you move on to the next level. Stars help with bonus points and you'll want to collect chocolate bars for energy. Try to avoid the sharks as much as possible. Control of the canoe is a little hard but it can be done. This game should be easier than last week's.

And don't worry, I'm doing the dishes. We should have a TDI role play. That way our Gwen would be more involved. What do you guys think?

Archived