Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=lazyXaznXnerd]
OMG i so hating two people right now. one because he got his little "guy alliance" and voted of my fav character. and i hate the other person because he agreed even though he's like practically her bf. and when they leaned in to........... he ran and hid cause she smelled bad?!?!?!?!? WAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Don't. Just check this out:

http://pt018.deviantart.com/art/Bridgette-s-Treatment-70909983

Plus, the couple wil be reunited. I can't say where and when.

OMG i so hating two people right now. one because he got his little "guy alliance" and voted of my fav character. and i hate the other person because he agreed even though he's like practically her bf. and when they leaned in to........... he ran and hid cause she smelled bad?!?!?!?!? WAT A LOSER!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if you know what happens to him then... I think you should stop hating him.

I just wonder how come his hat didn`t fell on the ground.

ok heres the synopsis

Ok so it starts out with Chris explaining last weeks episode and how they went to Boney Island. He says that Cody hits on Gwen a couple times, but makes up for it by hooking her up with the person she wants to be with, Trent. The Gophers were the losers, and Izzy was chased off the island by the RCMP. He also says that Beth brings home a statue from Boney Island.

~Theme Song Plays~

Now Chris is in a helicopter riding over the cabins. Duncan wakes up and thinks it’s the police, and hides under his bed screaming. Leshawna hits her head on the top bunk, and is complaining about how much Chris gets on her nerves. Heather says that Chris just likes ruining their mornings and tells Beth and Lindsay to warm up the shower for her, and tells them to remember not to make it too hot. Beth seems slightly annoyed. All the girls are outside of the girl’s restroom in a line waiting for Heather to get out. Bridgette says, “What’s the hold up?” Lindsay says, “Heather needs her private time.” Leshawna yells, “How much time does she need in there, I have urgent business.” Beth says, “She could still be awhile. Gwen can’t stand it anymore and goes to the woods. Chris says over the loud speaker, “This challenge is going to be the most challenging yet. Breakfast in 3 minutes.” Beth knocks on the door and Heather screams, “ Can one of you go in and rub lotion on my back? My skin is peeling.” Everyone else walks away so unfortunately Beth needs to go and help Heather.

Now all the campers are at the campfire pit where Chris explains the challenge. He gives everyone a can of beans for breakfast. Heather is like, “No way!” Owen starts to sing and gets knocked out with a can. Chris tells everyone that their going hunting and pulls out a paintball gun. Harold points out that it a paintball gun, and Chris shoots him in the stomach. Bridgette is making sure that she won’t be killing any animals. Owen burps and has lots of bean cans around him with beans all over himself. He asks if there are any more beans.

The campers are all in the woods now. The Killer Bass hunters are Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette. The Screaming Gophers hunters are Leshawna, Beth, Owen, and Lindsay. The hunters get orange sunglasses, and a wicked camo cap. The rest of the campers are deer. They get orange sunglasses, a white fluffy tail, red noses, and antlers. Heather and Duncan refuse to wear them, and Chris says that if they take it off, their team is toast. Owen laughs, and Duncan says, “What are you looking at?” Owen replies, “Oh nothing, Bambi.” Duncan says threateningly, “ You better be a good shot Tubby.” The Killer Bass Deer are walking and D.J. ditches them and hops off. Gwen tells Trent that this is the lamest thing she has ever done. Cody is trying to cheer her up by saying, “Oh come on, it could be fun.” Everyone turns and stares at him, and he runs away. Cody is in the confessionals and says that he was excited to be a deer because he’s small but quick. He says that its from dogging spit balls in math class. Heather sits on a tree stump and says that she’s going to wait for Lindsay and Beth to come and protect her. Gwen asks, “Wouldn’t that be against the rules?” Heather says that there is no rule book and that Gwen should just worry about herself. Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette break off, and Harold and Geoff get ready. Bridgette is still worrying about the animals by staring at her gun. Harold cheers her up by saying that its all pretend and that if she hits Heather….. Before he could finish his sentence Bridgette says, “Wait Heather’s a deer. This is going to be fun!”

Chris says over the loud speaker, “Ok, get your game on!” Beth and Leshawna are excited. Owen has bottles of pee and is dumping it all over him. He says that he needs to hide his scent, and Beth points out that they’re hunting other people and that he doesn’t need to hide his scent. Owen is frustrated and throws the bottle in the air and Lindsay and Beth runs away from it. Lindsay and Beth are walking, and walking until the find Heather. Heather screams, “What took you so long?!?!?!” Beth is confused and asks, “Were we suppose to come looking for you?” Heather explains the alliance and starts to get hungry. She tells Lindsay to get some berries and for Beth to get some chips from the dining hall. In the confessional, Beth says that Heather is kind of bossy. Owen sneaks up on D.J., and almost gives away his hiding spot by farting. Now the scene goes back to Beth, and shes trying to get the chips back. She hides under the table until Chief Hatchet comes out. Back to Owen, and he’s still trying to get D.J. Suddenly, Owen screams out, “Oh, Crap!” and reveals himself by throwing a snake into the air landing it next to D.J. The snake scares D.J. away, and Owen says that he will not quit going for D.J. Back to Beth. She has the bag of chips in her hand, and is about to go out the door until Chief Hatchet comes in. She hides until the table but drops her statue. Chief Hatchet is getting suspicious, but ignores it. Then Beth tries to run of the door, but makes a squeaking sound. Chief Hatchet hears and chases Beth out. Beth runs for her life and then stops. In the confessionals, she says, “ And then it hit me. I’m doing this for Heather, I don’t even like her.” She holds up the bag of chips and starts eating them. Back to D.J. and Owen. Their running, and Owen is shooting at D.J. Owen is trying to cross the river, but lands on a rock, and falls into the water. Then it shows Beth walking in the woods. She hears a noise and says, “Come on out and shoot me. You can’t make today and suckier.” Cody pops out and says, “I’m a deer and you’re a hunter, why would I shoot you?” He asks her how its going, and Beth says that she can’t stand this game. Cody asks her if she shot anyone yet. She says no, and tells him that she risked her life to get chips. She’s walking back to Heather and Heather screams, “What took you so long?” Beth gives her the bag of chips and says, “ I hope you know what I had to go through to get these.” Heather looks in the bag and says that there are only 11 chips left, and smells the bag. She said that she hates Barbeque chips, and tells Beth to exchange them for Dill Pickle Chips. Beth takes a deep breath and says no. Cody is scared, so he takes the bag of chips and leaves. Heather is furious and tells Beth to take it back. Beth refuses and says that she’s sick and tired of her being Heather’s slave. Beth walks away leaving Heather furious. Heather gets hit with two paintballs, and Bridgette and Harold gives each other a high five. Now its back to Owen and he’s now chasing D.J. up a cliff. He’s shooting like crazy, and when D.J. gets to the edge of the cliff, he gets scared. He turns around and sees Owen ready to shoot. Owen shoots the gun, but nothing’s coming out. He shoots a couple more times and gets scared. He tells D.J. to wait until he comes back with more paintballs. D.J. is mad and throws Owen off the side of the cliff. Now it goes to Heather walking up to Lindsay. Lindsay found some blueberries, and Heather throws it on the floor. She tells Lindsay to follow her and they walk always. Then it shows Cody eating the chips and saying how good it tastes, while leaving a trail of crumbs. It goes back to Beth almost shooting Sadie until Heather screams her name. Sadie hears and runs off, and Beth sad because she was so close. Heather tells Beth that she has one more chance to stay in the alliance. All Beth needs to do is take back what she said, but Beth refuses. Heather screams, “You’re nothing without me.” Beth explains that the reason why they keep losing challenges is because Heather is so busy bossing people around, that she doesn’t even try to win. Owen is walking and complaining about everything that has been going on and says that nothing can break his spirit. He hears a noise and sees Duncan walking alone and decides to go after him instead. It goes back to Heather and Beth. Heather says that she’s giving Beth one last chance, and Beth says that the only reason that Heather is doing this is because Heather can’t survive without her “little alliance”. Heather threatens to make Beth’s life miserable, and Beth says that Heather already does. Now the scene goes to Leshawna walking around complaining to herself until she hears noises. She hears Heather and Beth yelling at each other, but she doesn’t know that it’s them. She doesn’t have good vision, and mistakes them for a member of the killer bass. Leshawna shoots and hits Heather. She walks up to her and says sorry, and by now Heather is really pissed. She tells Beth to give her, her gun, but instead of giving it to Heather, Beth shoots Heather and makes her fall to the ground. She says that it looked fun when Leshawna did it. It goes back to Owen and Duncan. Duncan is drinking water and Owen is up in a tree. He’s about to shoot until he farts a couple of times. Duncan looks up and says, “You almost had me there.” Duncan runs away and Owen falls from the tree. Now its back to Cody, and we see him finishing the bag of chips. He’s in the confessionals saying that he didn’t get hit once and that he had a good shot at winning this. Then he’s back in the woods and finds the berries that Lindsay left. He picks it up, but sees a bear over him with crumbs all over his mouth. Now the bear is in the confessionals and is looking in the empty chip bag and feeling sad. Then it goes back to the two of them and Cody holds up the berries for the bear. The bear rips off Cody’s shirt and chases him. It goes back to Heather, Lindsay, Leshawna, and Beth. Heather grabs Lindsay’s gun and shoots at Leshawna and Beth. Beth and Leshawna grab their guns and shoots at Heather. The three of them are shooting paintballs at each other while Lindsay is standing there doing nothing. Now the scene turns to Courtney and Duncan and Courtney is complaining about Duncan’s smell. Duncan tells her that its Owen’s fart, and that it’s following him around like his juvenile record. Courtney says that the game must be over and that she’s going back to camp. She starts walking and Duncan tells her to stop and that camp is the other way around. Courtney explains that she’s C.I.T and that she has a natural sense of direction. Duncan says, “Whatever,” and walks the way he thinks is right. Courtney walks in the opposite direction, and they walk into each other. Their antlers get hooked on to each other’s and they’re both complaining. Duncan is now in the confessionals saying that he could’ve token the antlers off, but Courtney would’ve turned them in and make them lose the challenge. He also said that he kind of liked it. Courtney screams, “Now what!” Duncan suggests that they could make out. Now the scenes on Bridgette, Geoff, and Harold. They see Heather, Leshawna, and Beth shooting each other. Bridgette, Harold, and Geoff smile at each other, and start shooting at Heather, Leshawna, Beth, and Lindsay. Chris tells everyone over the loud speaker to come back and to see who won. When everyone (except Courtney and Duncan) are back in camp, Chris starts listing all the things that the campers did wrong in a disappointed tone (ex: Stealing food, getting mauled by bears, shooting your own teammate). Then he says that it’s awesome and that it was very fun to watch. Harold asks where Courtney and Duncan are and we see them walking in with their antlers still hooked on to each other. Gwen exclaims, “Wow, this is too much!”, and Owen says, “ Duncan, you sly dog.” Duncan says, “The girl can’t keep her antlers off me,” and Courtney kicks him in the place a boy never wants to be kicked in. Chris points out that 4 members of the Gopher team are covered in paint, and some of them aren’t even deer, and that the Bass team has no one that was hit, so the Bass won and the Gophers lost.

The Gophers are now at the campfire. Heather is angry that they lost, and can’t wait to see Beth get kicked off. She wishes that she could vote off two people and looks at Leshawna.

Confessionals

Cody- I know I got mauled by a bear, but I feel good about this. I’ m a quick healer, and besides Heather’s as mean as a snake. I mean she got hit by her own team mates like 18 times. They’ll never kick me off.

Leshawna- Heather has been a pain in the butt since day one, but I gotta say Cody.

Owen- Yah that Cody isn’t helpful anymore.

Lindsay- I sooooo admire Belle (suppose to be Beth) for standing up for Heather, but shes so totally dead now.

Chris now is explaining the marshmallow procedure until Gwen does it for him to make things faster. He calls everyone except for Heather and Cody. Finally after a while, he gives the marshmallow to Heather. Heather screams, “You are all lucky tonight, VERY LUCKY!!!!!” Beth helps Cody get to the boat. She talks to him and says that she’ll miss him. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and pushes off the dock leaving him drowning. And that’s the end of that. ^_^

Hi! I'd Love to join your Club!

NAME: Izzy

PERSONALITY (This is optional): Like to help others' date='Laugh-a-lot,go with kinda the flow person

BIO (Also optional):

QUOTE:"Avatar and Inuasha Rule!"

SKILLS: Drawing,Gaming,Thinking,Writing Storys,ect.

[/quote']

Awesome, welcome aboard. You'll get your Izzy stuff soon.

Chris: Hey everybody, Izzy.

Izzy: HiChris. Hey, whoa.

Izzy falls off the boat, bangs her chin and falls in the water.

Tyler: Oooooo. That was bad.

Courtney rushes over to help her.

Courtney: Guys, she could be seriously hurt.

Courtney pulls Izzy out of the water and Izzy shakes dry like a dog.

Izzy That felt, so, GOOD! Exceptforhittingmychin. Isthissummercamp? Thatissocool. Doyouhavepapermache? Arewehavinglunchsoon?

Owen: That is a GOOD CALL!

I think Izzy is already taken. Ask pt018.

Actually' date=' Our original Izzy didn't show for a while. I'm sure she'll understand.

ok heres the synopsis

Ok so it starts out with Chris explaining last weeks episode and how they went to Boney Island. He says that Cody hits on Gwen a couple times, but makes up for it by hooking her up with the person she wants to be with, Trent. The Gophers were the losers, and Izzy was chased off the island by the RCMP. He also says that Beth brings home a statue from Boney Island.

~Theme Song Plays~

Now Chris is in a helicopter riding over the cabins. Duncan wakes up and thinks it’s the police, and hides under his bed screaming. Leshawna hits her head on the top bunk, and is complaining about how much Chris gets on her nerves. Heather says that Chris just likes ruining their mornings and tells Beth and Lindsay to warm up the shower for her, and tells them to remember not to make it too hot. Beth seems slightly annoyed. All the girls are outside of the girl’s restroom in a line waiting for Heather to get out. Bridgette says, “What’s the hold up?” Lindsay says, “Heather needs her private time.” Leshawna yells, “How much time does she need in there, I have urgent business.” Beth says, “She could still be awhile. Gwen can’t stand it anymore and goes to the woods. Chris says over the loud speaker, “This challenge is going to be the most challenging yet. Breakfast in 3 minutes.” Beth knocks on the door and Heather screams, “ Can one of you go in and rub lotion on my back? My skin is peeling.” Everyone else walks away so unfortunately Beth needs to go and help Heather.

Now all the campers are at the campfire pit where Chris explains the challenge. He gives everyone a can of beans for breakfast. Heather is like, “No way!” Owen starts to sing and gets knocked out with a can. Chris tells everyone that their going hunting and pulls out a paintball gun. Harold points out that it a paintball gun, and Chris shoots him in the stomach. Bridgette is making sure that she won’t be killing any animals. Owen burps and has lots of bean cans around him with beans all over himself. He asks if there are any more beans.

The campers are all in the woods now. The Killer Bass hunters are Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette. The Screaming Gophers hunters are Leshawna, Beth, Owen, and Lindsay. The hunters get orange sunglasses, and a wicked camo cap. The rest of the campers are deer. They get orange sunglasses, a white fluffy tail, red noses, and antlers. Heather and Duncan refuse to wear them, and Chris says that if they take it off, their team is toast. Owen laughs, and Duncan says, “What are you looking at?” Owen replies, “Oh nothing, Bambi.” Duncan says threateningly, “ You better be a good shot Tubby.” The Killer Bass Deer are walking and D.J. ditches them and hops off. Gwen tells Trent that this is the lamest thing she has ever done. Cody is trying to cheer her up by saying, “Oh come on, it could be fun.” Everyone turns and stares at him, and he runs away. Cody is in the confessionals and says that he was excited to be a deer because he’s small but quick. He says that its from dogging spit balls in math class. Heather sits on a tree stump and says that she’s going to wait for Lindsay and Beth to come and protect her. Gwen asks, “Wouldn’t that be against the rules?” Heather says that there is no rule book and that Gwen should just worry about herself. Harold, Geoff, and Bridgette break off, and Harold and Geoff get ready. Bridgette is still worrying about the animals by staring at her gun. Harold cheers her up by saying that its all pretend and that if she hits Heather….. Before he could finish his sentence Bridgette says, “Wait Heather’s a deer. This is going to be fun!”

Chris says over the loud speaker, “Ok, get your game on!” Beth and Leshawna are excited. Owen has bottles of pee and is dumping it all over him. He says that he needs to hide his scent, and Beth points out that they’re hunting other people and that he doesn’t need to hide his scent. Owen is frustrated and throws the bottle in the air and Lindsay and Beth runs away from it. Lindsay and Beth are walking, and walking until the find Heather. Heather screams, “What took you so long?!?!?!” Beth is confused and asks, “Were we suppose to come looking for you?” Heather explains the alliance and starts to get hungry. She tells Lindsay to get some berries and for Beth to get some chips from the dining hall. In the confessional, Beth says that Heather is kind of bossy. Owen sneaks up on D.J., and almost gives away his hiding spot by farting. Now the scene goes back to Beth, and shes trying to get the chips back. She hides under the table until Chief Hatchet comes out. Back to Owen, and he’s still trying to get D.J. Suddenly, Owen screams out, “Oh, Crap!” and reveals himself by throwing a snake into the air landing it next to D.J. The snake scares D.J. away, and Owen says that he will not quit going for D.J. Back to Beth. She has the bag of chips in her hand, and is about to go out the door until Chief Hatchet comes in. She hides until the table but drops her statue. Chief Hatchet is getting suspicious, but ignores it. Then Beth tries to run of the door, but makes a squeaking sound. Chief Hatchet hears and chases Beth out. Beth runs for her life and then stops. In the confessionals, she says, “ And then it hit me. I’m doing this for Heather, I don’t even like her.” She holds up the bag of chips and starts eating them. Back to D.J. and Owen. Their running, and Owen is shooting at D.J. Owen is trying to cross the river, but lands on a rock, and falls into the water. Then it shows Beth walking in the woods. She hears a noise and says, “Come on out and shoot me. You can’t make today and suckier.” Cody pops out and says, “I’m a deer and you’re a hunter, why would I shoot you?” He asks her how its going, and Beth says that she can’t stand this game. Cody asks her if she shot anyone yet. She says no, and tells him that she risked her life to get chips. She’s walking back to Heather and Heather screams, “What took you so long?” Beth gives her the bag of chips and says, “ I hope you know what I had to go through to get these.” Heather looks in the bag and says that there are only 11 chips left, and smells the bag. She said that she hates Barbeque chips, and tells Beth to exchange them for Dill Pickle Chips. Beth takes a deep breath and says no. Cody is scared, so he takes the bag of chips and leaves. Heather is furious and tells Beth to take it back. Beth refuses and says that she’s sick and tired of her being Heather’s slave. Beth walks away leaving Heather furious. Heather gets hit with two paintballs, and Bridgette and Harold gives each other a high five. Now its back to Owen and he’s now chasing D.J. up a cliff. He’s shooting like crazy, and when D.J. gets to the edge of the cliff, he gets scared. He turns around and sees Owen ready to shoot. Owen shoots the gun, but nothing’s coming out. He shoots a couple more times and gets scared. He tells D.J. to wait until he comes back with more paintballs. D.J. is mad and throws Owen off the side of the cliff. Now it goes to Heather walking up to Lindsay. Lindsay found some blueberries, and Heather throws it on the floor. She tells Lindsay to follow her and they walk always. Then it shows Cody eating the chips and saying how good it tastes, while leaving a trail of crumbs. It goes back to Beth almost shooting Sadie until Heather screams her name. Sadie hears and runs off, and Beth sad because she was so close. Heather tells Beth that she has one more chance to stay in the alliance. All Beth needs to do is take back what she said, but Beth refuses. Heather screams, “You’re nothing without me.” Beth explains that the reason why they keep losing challenges is because Heather is so busy bossing people around, that she doesn’t even try to win. Owen is walking and complaining about everything that has been going on and says that nothing can break his spirit. He hears a noise and sees Duncan walking alone and decides to go after him instead. It goes back to Heather and Beth. Heather says that she’s giving Beth one last chance, and Beth says that the only reason that Heather is doing this is because Heather can’t survive without her “little alliance”. Heather threatens to make Beth’s life miserable, and Beth says that Heather already does. Now the scene goes to Leshawna walking around complaining to herself until she hears noises. She hears Heather and Beth yelling at each other, but she doesn’t know that it’s them. She doesn’t have good vision, and mistakes them for a member of the killer bass. Leshawna shoots and hits Heather. She walks up to her and says sorry, and by now Heather is really pissed. She tells Beth to give her, her gun, but instead of giving it to Heather, Beth shoots Heather and makes her fall to the ground. She says that it looked fun when Leshawna did it. It goes back to Owen and Duncan. Duncan is drinking water and Owen is up in a tree. He’s about to shoot until he farts a couple of times. Duncan looks up and says, “You almost had me there.” Duncan runs away and Owen falls from the tree. Now its back to Cody, and we see him finishing the bag of chips. He’s in the confessionals saying that he didn’t get hit once and that he had a good shot at winning this. Then he’s back in the woods and finds the berries that Lindsay left. He picks it up, but sees a bear over him with crumbs all over his mouth. Now the bear is in the confessionals and is looking in the empty chip bag and feeling sad. Then it goes back to the two of them and Cody holds up the berries for the bear. The bear rips off Cody’s shirt and chases him. It goes back to Heather, Lindsay, Leshawna, and Beth. Heather grabs Lindsay’s gun and shoots at Leshawna and Beth. Beth and Leshawna grab their guns and shoots at Heather. The three of them are shooting paintballs at each other while Lindsay is standing there doing nothing. Now the scene turns to Courtney and Duncan and Courtney is complaining about Duncan’s smell. Duncan tells her that its Owen’s fart, and that it’s following him around like his juvenile record. Courtney says that the game must be over and that she’s going back to camp. She starts walking and Duncan tells her to stop and that camp is the other way around. Courtney explains that she’s C.I.T and that she has a natural sense of direction. Duncan says, “Whatever,” and walks the way he thinks is right. Courtney walks in the opposite direction, and they walk into each other. Their antlers get hooked on to each other’s and they’re both complaining. Duncan is now in the confessionals saying that he could’ve token the antlers off, but Courtney would’ve turned them in and make them lose the challenge. He also said that he kind of liked it. Courtney screams, “Now what!” Duncan suggests that they could make out. Now the scenes on Bridgette, Geoff, and Harold. They see Heather, Leshawna, and Beth shooting each other. Bridgette, Harold, and Geoff smile at each other, and start shooting at Heather, Leshawna, Beth, and Lindsay. Chris tells everyone over the loud speaker to come back and to see who won. When everyone (except Courtney and Duncan) are back in camp, Chris starts listing all the things that the campers did wrong in a disappointed tone (ex: Stealing food, getting mauled by bears, shooting your own teammate). Then he says that it’s awesome and that it was very fun to watch. Harold asks where Courtney and Duncan are and we see them walking in with their antlers still hooked on to each other. Gwen exclaims, “Wow, this is too much!”, and Owen says, “ Duncan, you sly dog.” Duncan says, “The girl can’t keep her antlers off me,” and Courtney kicks him in the place a boy never wants to be kicked in. Chris points out that 4 members of the Gopher team are covered in paint, and some of them aren’t even deer, and that the Bass team has no one that was hit, so the Bass won and the Gophers lost.

The Gophers are now at the campfire. Heather is angry that they lost, and can’t wait to see Beth get kicked off. She wishes that she could vote off two people and looks at Leshawna.

Confessionals

Cody- I know I got mauled by a bear, but I feel good about this. I’ m a quick healer, and besides Heather’s as mean as a snake. I mean she got hit by her own team mates like 18 times. They’ll never kick me off.

Leshawna- Heather has been a pain in the butt since day one, but I gotta say Cody.

Owen- Yah that Cody isn’t helpful anymore.

Lindsay- I sooooo admire Belle (suppose to be Beth) for standing up for Heather, but shes so totally dead now.

Chris now is explaining the marshmallow procedure until Gwen does it for him to make things faster. He calls everyone except for Heather and Cody. Finally after a while, he gives the marshmallow to Heather. Heather screams, “You are all lucky tonight, VERY LUCKY!!!!!” Beth helps Cody get to the boat. She talks to him and says that she’ll miss him. She gives him a kiss on the cheek and pushes off the dock leaving him drowning. And that’s the end of that. ^_^

Wow. You weren't kidding. This is good. Filled in every detail.

Yeah' date='this sux!

[/quote']

Sorry man.

*Cries* Well' date=' it was fun while it lasted. Now who will I cheer for?

[/quote']

You don't have to stop being our Cody. You can cheer for Gwen to win or Duncan, anyone BUT Heather.

Wow That's a lot. And now some Cody Quotes from the time he was in the confession stall, all bandaged up by the way:

1. I was stoked to be a deer. I'm small but I'm quick. All the practice from dodging spitballs in Math Class.

2. I thought it would be a sinch for me to win this. I almost made it through without getting hit by a single paintball.

3. Ok, I know I got mauled by a bear, but I'm fellin' pretty good about this. I'm a fast healer, plus, Heather's as mean as a snake. I mean her own team shot her like 18 times. No way I'm getting voted off.

And speaking of Hunting the new game is Paintball Deer Hunter. In this game you have to shoot only the campers dressed as dear. Paint cans give you a refill. And don't hit Chef or Chris. A little hint, shoot DJ first, he's worth the most points.

Cody was awesome if i had to list my fav characters in order it would be:

1. Bridgette

2. Heather (only because of the kewl and smart things she does)

3. Gwen

4. Geoff

5. Trent

6. Cody

7. Courtney

8. Izzy

9. Leshawna

10. Lindsay

11. Duncan

12. D.J.

13. Owen

14. Justin

15. Harold

16. Katie

17. Sadie

18. Tyler

19. Beth

20. Noah

21. Eva

22. Ezekial

Cody was awesome if i had to list my fav characters in order it would be:

1. Bridgette

2. Heather (only because of the kewl and smart things she does)

3. Gwen

4. Geoff

5. Trent

6. Cody

7. Courtney

8. Izzy

9. Leshawna

10. Lindsay

11. Duncan

12. D.J.

13. Owen

14. Justin

15. Harold

16. Katie

17. Sadie

18. Tyler

19. Beth

20. Noah

21. Eva

22. Ezekial

You do know that Heather is EVIL! right?

My favorite Characters in order:

1:Cody[what did you expect]

2:Duncan[Duncan is freakin' awesome!]

3:Trent

4:Courtney[i love her evil side]

5:Owen[a.k.a.Sir farts-a-lot]

6:Gwen

7:DJ

8:Bridgette

9:Izzy[i love it when she goes crazy]

10:Lindsay

11:Beth[she earned it]

12:Tyler[we're both jocks,but i am better than him]

13:Justin[that guy makes girls say WOW!]

14:Noah[we're both smart]

15:Katie

16:Sadie

17:Geoff

18:Leshawna[everybody her & above i like]

19:Harold[anybody him or below i hate]

20:Eva

21:Ezekeil

22:Heather[she sux!!!!!!!!!!!]

12:Tyler[we're both jocks' date=but i am better than him]

13:Justin[that guy makes girls say WOW!

19:Harold[anybody him or below i hate

Awesome list.

12:Tyler[we're both jocks' date=but i am better than him]

13:Justin[that guy makes girls say WOW!

19:Harold[anybody him or below i hate

oh come on, even though Heather is like really mean she shouldn't be like LAST. i mean don't you enjoy seeing wat she does and like all the little schemes that she thinks of?

Archived