Total Drama Island Club

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...And aybe the first season`s winner won`t be part of the cast. If it`s Gwen, then she maybe won`t be there. If it`s Geoff, maybe he won`t be there. If it`s uh... DJ, then maybe... well you got the point. It can even be Harold or any other one who is still there, all but Beth because we`re all sure she gets voted off in the nex episode because of her curse. Maybe I`m lying there, maybe I`m not.

That`s to you to see.

i just got done watching the one when the stupid blonde gets voted off. it was really sad the way she got kicked off even when she did all the work. its just too bad that shes too stupid to realize that ______ is just using her. T_T.

Uh, I'll post this as a new rule now:

We don't give away plots from episodes that haven't aired yet.

Sorry. If it'll make you feel better, you can give the synopsis for that episode when it airs.

Here is a scoop from a very far episode. Someone wll be hunting down the campers and suddenly a camper will be hiding in the ceiling of the cafeteria. That camper will then fall down to his/her hunter and fight against him (spoilers!). Finally he or she will run away, shouting like Izzy "You`ll never get me alive!"

We`ll also hear owen say "Did I stay here too long or a bird just talked to me?"

And Geoff will really have problems with where his two legs join after the hunter will have found him.

So, the camper in the ceiling isn`t Owen nor Geoff and of course not Izzy since she is no more there!

Owen will be somewhere high while Geoff will fall down something.

No' date=' lazyXaznXnerd is SHOULD be doing the synopsis.

[/quote']

I agree. this will be the second one she's done. If not, you or I will have to do the synopsis for it. My fave quote from it:

Chris: And so the Bass now lead with seven members over the Gophers (soon to be) six. And as promised, our winners will be enjoying a reward tonight: A five-star dinner, under the stars.

Archived