Total Drama Island Club

3 times during the serie Chris will stop he video and play a little with it. First time was in Dodgebrawl, when he said it would give a bruise to Geoff. The next time will also be with Geoff and he`s gonna get rd-handed, or should I say, the pants lowered.

And the last time... It will involve another couple than Geoff-Bridgette.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it the cooking episode? I`ll see it soon, but not now. Because it will re-air next week. I will do the next episode synopsis if you want. In my calculations, it should air exactly at the same time the next one airs. Just to be officially sure, is the next one when Chef takes the commands and make them train? Oh, just a tiny spoiler: my character will really wish to get revenge, but I`m not really sure if he will.

Is it the cooking episode? I`ll see it soon' date=' but not now. Because it will re-air next week. I will do the next episode synopsis if you want. In my calculations, it should air exactly at the same time the next one airs. Just to be officially sure, is the next one when Chef takes the commands and make them train? Oh, just a tiny spoiler: my character will really wish to get revenge, but I`m not really sure if he will.

[/quote']

Actually, the next episode is about trust, but you can do the synopsis for that episode.

That's true. Tomorrow I guess I'll have to give the Synopsis' date=' either me, lazyxasnxnerd or [b']Shadowroxas[/b] or maybe you iamabrawler.

Uh, have you not noticed my name change?

Sorry. Didn't notice.

When do i do the synopsis

How about you do the synopsis for the Master Cheif episode.

sorry' date=' i couldn't get on the comp yesturday long so i didn't see the synopsis problem. i would've done it though. if you need anyone to do the next one or any other one, i'll be glad to do it.

[/quote']

How about the episode that incorporates air, land and water.

Well, it looks like its up to me:

Early in the morning Duncan notices Harold's undies on the floor and Harold denies it so Duncan, Geoff and DJ decide to teach him a lesson. Chris institutes a cooking challenge. The head chefs were Geoff and Heather. Geoff because he came up with the theme and Heather because she was her usual bossy self. During the challenge, the guys teased Harold and Heather's eyebrows were blown off. The gophers decided to play "Keep away" with Heather's make-up bag and Lindsay threw it in the fridge. Now the contest had begun. The first dish for the bass got them a 15 and the gophers (Here's a lesson, never leave a fat guy to protect your food), only got 11. The desert for the bass got them a 6 and the gophers chances of winning went down the tubes. The Bass won and Heather was furious when her team lost for the third time in a row and had pointed out why they lost, Beth's tiki doll from Boney Island. At the bonfire ceremony it was Beth that got voted off and now Heather's alliance is down to just her and Lindsay. The next morning Harold woke up naked in front of all the campers and Harold finally confessed his crime and swore never to leave his underwear lying around again.

The end.

Ahhh. I see. I guess now that Beth is gone the Gophers might regain their good luck.

Now for the game of the week, "Food Fight"!. It's like "Dodgeball Desperation" except you play as Geoff and you throw food instead of dodgeballs. The rules are the same as Dodgeball Desperation, play till you conquer it. And good luck.

sorry' date=' i couldn't get on the comp yesturday long so i didn't see the synopsis problem. i would've done it though. if you need anyone to do the next one or any other one, i'll be glad to do it.

[/quote']

How about the episode that incorporates air' date=' land and water.

[/quote']

which ep is that?

[/quote']

How about the episode that incorporates air' date=' land and water.

[/quote']

which ep is that?

The episode where Bridgette and Gwen solve "The Mystery of the mysterious Love Letter".

Also, you guys are lucky. My exam is this Saturday, sometime around 1 P.M.

No problem, I think it is today or tomorrow`s episode.

I am 1 hour before you, so here it is 8:30 when it`s 7:30 where you live. As a result, I might post the synopsis too early. Unless I post it at 9:30... No, I might forget it all. Better give it 1 hour before, I hope you won`t spoil the surprise.

Archived