Become a Legend!!! Click if you want to be known as a legend of YCM! 21 members!

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I easily qualify..

I think, I am nearly a legend now. I think I am only a legend if I leave. :P

Does this card qualify? ;)

43114rg6.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. During your Standby Phase, remove from play 1 Monster Card from your Graveyard to select 1 face-up Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. As long as this card remains face-up, the selected card's effect cannot be activated if the selected card is in the Spell & Trap Card Zone adjacent to this card. When this card destroys a monster on your opponent's side of the field by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, increase the ATK of this card by 100.

[align=center]^_^

I would like to enter if possible

holoholohtaond4.png

Reasons Why i entered Lukai

- He won the Best Card Award in the last YCM Awards.

- He got pages and pages of Positive Comments.

- He was accepted in Jerry's 'Best Cardmakers' top 10.

- He started off the 'Dual Format' craze.

- He is one of my best cards to date.

Reasons why i should be in

- I Am, and i can say it without bigheadedness, one of the top 5 cardmakers on the site.

- I have been told by many i am thee second best cardmaker, with Kaze in 1st place of course ^_^.

- I Generate very unique card ideas and themes.

- I have a large knowledge regarding OCG and Grammar.

- I can do various card effects, change card colour, edit images, dual the card, and am also one of the best Holo makers on the site.

^_^[/align]

we are going for a 1000 card set of nearly if not cards with perfect OCG, are extremely creative and they have never been seen before! It will posssibly be held on that forum site so I can make a locked forum that we can chat on and no 1 else can see.

jordan your card got 3.4/10, keep trying all good members started like that!

Archived