Become a Legend!!! Click if you want to be known as a legend of YCM! 21 members!

ok ulty!

here is my card =)

[spoiler=Kindred, Winded Duo][align=center]2edwacz.jpg

LORE(This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field its Attribute is also treated as DARK, LIGHT, FIRE, WATER, EARTH, and DIVINE. While this card is face-up it is also treated as a Continuous Spell and Trap Card. When either player declares an attack, change this monsters Attribute (in the other as listed above) to negate the attack and destroy the monster. When this monsters Attribute becomes WIND, this card is moved to your Spell and Trap Card Zone as either a Continuous Spell or Trap Card. If this card is destroyed while it is in your Spell and Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card, remove all cards in both players Graveyard from play, both players may Special Summon 1 monster removed from play. If this card is destroyed while in your Spell and Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card, both players may lower their Life Points by multiples of 1000 to add the same number cards as the amount of Life Points payed from their Deck to their hand.)[/align]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I should join.

Most real cardmakers (Bloodrun, BlackWind, Yankeefan, Dj ) have given me 10/10's many times (I'm true theirs barely any good card makers out there.

I may not make alot of cards but I honestly say I am one of the bests cardmakers (I would be in the top 10)

Honesty is better than modesty.

That isn't the point' date=' our set is 600+ set and he was saying how YCM was taking over his life and how he wouldn't be able to work on our set, yet he is joining here...if you ask me he just says one thing but does another.

[/quote']

Excuse me? I can make whateve card I want WHEN I WANT! So what if I have been making a few realistic cards lately. Have I given up on Pokevolution? No. Have I given up on starting up the SCO? No. I choose when i want to do things. Yes the forum is taking over my life but I am free to do what I wish. Don't take it to heart Haruno. I'm just a little hurt that's all.

Eh, why not? I'll be Sig Maker. I can make cards fairly good... but I'm not the best =/

Here's a Tribute I made for myself:

Me.jpg

Text:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 YCMer-Type monsters on your side of the field. When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, reveal the top card of your Deck and activate the appropriate effect based on the Type of card revealed:

Spell Card: Regardless of it's effect, equip it to this monster until the end of the turn.

Trap Card: Tribute this card, inflict 1500 LP of direct damadge to your opponent.

Monster Card: Discard 3 cards from your hand and Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard.

2 things wrong with card' date=' 1) I said realistic, YCMer isn't a type 2) can't read effect but you are in as first sig maker!

[/quote']

Whoops, I mis-read. That, of course, is not one of my Realistic Cards, it's a Tribute. I'll make a Realistic Card and post it tomorrow, though.

Change of Plan Ryan. I have too many projectsto worry about like Pokevolutution. I'm sorry but i'll have to finish that set first..... I'm so sorry but i'm putting too much on myself. *glares at Haruno* I hope you are ready to continue the set.....

Archived